Lion - 1 Year and 6 Months of ASCENSION

2022-06-15T18:30:00Z

Day 10 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

A very productive day. Was moving my stuff into my new room and relishing the fact that I had loads of room for my books (3 bookshelves!!!). Felt like I was living in a library haha. I love books!

All that heavy lifting carrying stacks of heavy books and furniture while going up and down the stairs is making me feel a very pleasant ache in my body. The pleasantness of a day well spent in physical effort and sweat. Men are made for this.

Plus no reconcilliation at all today. Just joy in work and a day well spent.

And doing all this on One Meal a Day! No hunger since my mind was occupied with getting things done. Yessss!

Will have some more of this for a few days. Bring it on!

10 Likes

2022-06-16T18:30:00Z

Day 11 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Ended up forgetting to run Ascension last night. AGAIN! Like I did a couple of days ago. So i decided that I will run it (every alternate day) while I write my journal entry. That way it will be easy to remember. So here I am writing this post while listening to Ascension.

But despite forgetting, Ascension is still working. I know that because it is pushing me to do more everyday.

Had a good day today. Similar to yesterday. Moving things from my current residence to the new one. The only difference was that I did it for longer.

Sweating does push the recon out of me. So I enjoyed that. Drank loads of water to make up.

There was no idle time to entertain any negative thoughts or feelings. So as soon as am done with this work, I will draw up a routine for me to stick to to achieve my goal of being more alpha and independent. I need to be occupied and working on my purpose instead of moping about and feeling sorry for myself. Keep the mind, heart and body working.

4 Likes

I usually find that these ‘forgettings’ are not accidents.

5 Likes

Yes, bro. I did wonder whether Ascension was basically telling me “No worries.You’re good” as if to say that I will do just fine taking an extra rest day and it could help me process better.

ZP is so cool!

4 Likes

2022-06-17T18:30:00Z

Day 12 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

Finished getting the last of my books into my new room. Lifting boxes of them made me get this slight ache on both sides of my shoulders where the neck meets the shoulders. In that hollow part. And just like yesterday, am relishing the pain.

I used to not like such tiredness when I was younger (was fatter then too). Now that I know that that is what builds a man and his body, am liking it.

Was slightly stressed when Dad drove me out to get a few supplies for the new house. It was raining and saturday evening trafffic was bad. And it resulted in bumping into a bike. That made me irritated but as Dad and the guys argued outside (it just affected their bike’s bumpers and they didn’t fall), I cooled down and some part of me told that it will get over soon. And that’s what happened. The issue resolved itself and we drove away.

Talking about driving, I hope I will be able to drive again one day. Come on, my dear eyes! Heal!! Lol.

5 Likes

@Lion I feel that same way at least few days a week. Much of these feelings were job related. Through Faster EFT I am working through them.

2 Likes

Tap Tap Tap…andddd…PEACE
Robert makes that stuff flow :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Palpatine LOL! You got that right, Robert is da MAN!

2 Likes

I have tried Robert Smith’s Faster EFT but I dislike hitting myself with my fingers. Not the modality for me.

How hard (or lightly) do you tap on yourself, @TheSunlightCaller, @Palpatine? Maybe I am doing it wrong.

3 Likes

Only very lightly. Like you might gently tap someone’s shoulder to get their attention.
In all honesty, however, the tapping isn’t even required. Robert admits this, too.

The tapping has nothing to do with it at all. It’s just a distraction mechanism. Robert comes from an NLP background, and the tapping is just a pattern interrupt.

When he has someone “aim” at their issue, that’s fancy talk for “Think about what is bothering you”…You’re basically calling up the old, established pattern of that issue in mind.

The tapping and all the other stuff just scrambles the old pattern so it can never fire the same way again.

He takes people through doing the same process but they instead just IMAGINE they’re tapping, same result.

EDIT: And since the tapping isn’t even necessary, you could do the same with a rubber band on your wrist, popping it each time you think something “bad”

6 Likes

That’s very useful info, @Palpatine. Thank you.

Will give it a look again.

3 Likes

Nice.

5 Likes

2022-06-18T18:30:00Z

Day 13 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Nothing much today. Took a much deserved rest from moving most of my stuff.

Had some pain on the left side of my neck. Actual muscle pain. Must have been due to all the lifting things up and so I will run a loop of Paragon tonight to alleviate the literal “pain in the neck” lol.

Had an interesting dream during my afternoon nap today where I purchased a wide screen monitor and was admiring that large screen. Will see if I can get myself that plus a PC for my new room. Always liked those nifty desktop setups I see online. And now I got the space for it.

7 Likes

@Lion There are many ways you can tap. If you don’t like to tap, you can imagine taping on the points mentally. You can lightly rub on the points like your cleaning yourself etc. My favorite is imagining tapping on the points. Sometimes those points are sensitive to some people. Happy tapping.

2 Likes

2022-06-19T18:30:00Z

Day 14 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1
Paragon x1

When I woke up in the morning, the neck pain had gone down by 80% thanks to Paragon. I was a bit hungry due to it so I had a good amount of salted peanuts and broke the OMAD streak. It’s okay though. Paragon needed some energy and am now feeling 95% better as I write this.

Had some reconcilliation in the morning and I had to cry it out after locking myself in the bathroom. Felt much better after doing so.

I will have to change a bit of my current plans and build a very light custom for my eyes using Ascended Chamber Core, A/SPS: Eyesight and a few other result enhancement modules to get my eyes to heal. Will not focus on my ears or my other medical conditions since my eyes are what need the most attention and my other issues are manageable with hearings aids and medicines. Won’t be using Paragon Complete Core for this custom since it is energy intensive, makes me hungry and I want to continue OMAD for a while longer.

Will use this custom along with Ascension ofcourse and continue the original plan with this small change.

Thought of making this custom after watching several youtube videos today on using the law of attraction to heal eyesight.

On an interesting note, had noticed the time 3:33 both yesterday and the day before. And today I saw this message while scrolling through my youtube feed:

Need to let go off the unnecessary emotional baggage am carrying and remind myself that am worthy to receive what I want with regard to health and wealth.

11 Likes

I keep seeing the numbers 333 also as well in some format while running dragon lately

3 Likes

Do you feel that the above picture message of 333 resonates with you?

3 Likes

Yeah 100%, where it says your approaching all your dreams fast. Because i have so much direction on dragon for the first time in my life, its such a good feeling ! I just need to stay consistent and not give into my urges

4 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, @enigma12 !

2 Likes

2022-06-20T18:30:00Z

Day 15 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

I distinctly remember a voice in my dream last night telling me to add Asclepius in my light healing custom. That was cool.

When I woke up, I also remembered the forum thread regarding making a custom without Cores. So I looked it up and took some inspiration from it like:

So am thinking of something like this for my light healing custom:

1. A/SPS: Eyesight
  2. A/SPS: Hearing
  3. SPS: Fat Burn
  4. Asclepius
  5. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  6. The Architect
  7. Omnidimensional
  8. DEUS
  9. Jupiter
  10. Yggdrasil

Now since this idea of making customs without Cores is for Ultimas, I have submitted a ticket to find out whether I can make the above in ZP.

If it’s not possible, I will use Ascended Chamber Core since Paragon Complete Core won’t work well with my OMAD routine.

Am a bit undecided on whether to include the Hearing module now or later on inorder to focus on my eyesight. But the issue I have is a combo of eyes and ears coming from the same health issue which is why am more persuaded to add them both.

PS: my neck is healed 99%!

10 Likes