Life advice from all the older peeps

That has been my limited experience too, although I would add there are different types of insecurity or confusion that can arise and not all of them lead to testing. I’ll give an example or two.

Back in 2021, I reconnected with a woman I had known during 2017/2018. Good skin, nice smell, good hair etc… tattoos… the epitome of what you might consider sexy in that racial type. I hadn’t been out for a drink with a lady in months. We got to hopping the local bars, the classy expensive type and ended up consuming two bottles between us.

Fueled by this wine, she opens up about a guy she says she really loves asking for my advice. That was test number one. Then there was test number two, acting more drunk than they probably were and completely ignoring me as we walk to find transportation in the city, flirting with every guy she passes and even grabbing their butt. During this time she is calling the mother of her child, abusing him on the phone and then asking him to come get her, calling him baby daddy.

What an impartial observer wouldn’t see from all this is that the lady had previously been homeless for a period of time, and eventually moved in with an immature housemate in one of our more “hard” suburbs, who happened to be a bit of a gangster wannabe, fell in with him for protection, and ended up getting knocked up by him, but didn’t want him as the father because she didn’t respect him. So she was still shopping around.

In my case, despite how much I had to drink, and my protective nature, her behavior was bad enough that I would never have wanted to be in a relationship with that, no matter how good looking she is or how good she might be in bed. The tests were clearly there to see how I would react to the behavior that they wanted to continue, and see if I was the right match to take over from the guy she was with. I left her on the street for baby daddy to come pick up after she tried to further embarrass me, slurring her speech as she yelled out to noone who cared, and took the train home.

There’s two take homes from this story. Number one is the reality check: just because someone s-tests you, doesn’t mean you need to respond in a way that’s going to please them. The testing is a two way street, and men can have standards or tests too. Call out bad behavior when you see it, but don’t overdo it. Know that if you are working to better yourself, you have value and deserve respect and to be joined with someone that has value to you also. In a way shooting down someone who goes overly hard on the testing or who doesn’t treat you with respect is winning, show you’re not just going to jump the bones of any pretty face you see and indeed for the smart woman this is a status thing because people with high standards don’t tend to sleep around once they’re in a relationship. Nor do they don’t have time because they’re focused on having a good life.

And number two is that you don’t know what has stirred up a woman’s subconscious in the course of a social interaction, even if you think you know them really well, and simultaneously you should be congruent with who you are. All you control is your own behavior, not theirs, so you are the one in control. Feeling this kind of frame will probably be helped a lot by subs like Emperor/EB and will help you to not be affected negatively by testing.

2 Likes

In this current market I would be focusing on the money making but more so on financial security. Or not even so much financial security but being able to independently live and know where the next weeks of food are coming from. With the financial and supply chain and food shortage issues currently happening, and many countries on the point of collapse, it makes a lot of sense to focus on your own success while utilising dating and such more to grow your network and social skills. Like others said, sex/dating will happen organically as you become more confident in your own value and how to communicate that in interactions with others.

2 Likes

Why don’t women know and understand themselves perfectly, and in addition, why don’t women know and perfectly understand the meaning of life and happiness; so that they can tell others exactly who they are, what they want, and how to make them happy?

Bruh, almost no one does this. Man or woman.

3 Likes

That chasing sucess gets you women is such a bullshit idea.

Have a friend who was making 50 k dollars a month at 21. Still could not get laid until he started developing social skills and doing trauma work.

Also women mostly test you to see if you are who you portray yourself to be. Women are really good at sensing fasades. More white matter in brain or something as well.

But Once you become more aligned with your core almost all tests stop . And Then you Will say super strong compliments without expecting anything in return . Which is insanely attractive . Dating is actually really simple . You make them feel safe and comfoetable . You connect Then if you are attuned to yourself you will feel arousal.

You let that arousal flow through you and your eyes into her. She get aroused. No need to think about I have to escalate just everything naturally unfolding. You get a moment you go in for the kiss. You don’t get stuck in makeout.
But usually pull out for the kiss first leaving the girl wanting more .(This is seriously like a cheat code)

This might seem impossible now. Which is why learning How to escalate or some lines can be good as training wheels.

And for your own sake don’t act sexually cocky when you are a virgin . Or the famous tactic of being a sex coach . Way To much pressure.

Honestly I would do both. Work on your careeer don’t neglect dating it Will come back and bite your ass.

Am I saying you have to become a pick up artist and approach women constantly. Absolutely not. It probably serves you the most to stay away from dating advice in the long run. Unless it’s dating from a genuine place.

But don’t go full monk mode. Go to social gatherings and events where you can be around women. Relax as much as you can around the women.

Like of all things you can show and portray around women. Being relaxed is What screams status .

I would run wanted or primal and Maybe ascended mogul. You are young you have such a bright future ahead of you.

And remember to have fun.

4 Likes

Like the best mindset imo you can have in Life is. Nothing to hide nothing to prove

1 Like

:point_up_2: This is so true. Mind is the forerunner of all, so being relaxed starts in your mind. Even most so called High status men are too much in their heads, and these thoughts creates tension in mind and which transfers to your body. Just watch most guys that are stressed, you can see the tension escaping in their body language and micro expressions.

This is why when you’re on MDMA you become such a natural, because you’re so relaxed and your mind still. Women are experts at picking up on even the smallest signs of tension. Ultimately they want safety, and what screams more safety than a highly relaxed man…

1 Like

I should have said this earlier, but I am really grateful for all of you guys to come and help me with your valuable advice. Thank you everyone ! :heart:

3 Likes

I’m 34.
All lot of this has been said in better ways above.
Great advice here from those on this thread.
To my younger self and younger people I would say the following

1. Don’t waste energy on self importance- be willing to listen to authority/leadership if it is for your long term benefit. On the same token- be willing to trust your own authority and direction
  2. Your parents want the best for you, everything they do is out of love, protection, and your highest aspiration- unless there legit pyschopaths/dissociatives- that is the case even if it shows up in fxxed up ways. Get that, believe in it, see them through that lens, and then make your own choices for your life. Rebelling against parents is still being ‘controlled’ by them
  3. Get mentors and take on apprenticeships
  4. Rather than aim to have wild times and party when your young, look to build your future as soon as able. Make time for dating, good times with friends, travel, experiences, but have it be secondary. Aim to be established or even retired by 35.
  5. Find a direction that has promise and go all in-conversely cut your losses early if something seems genuinely unsustainable ether in its yield or your involvement. If a situation is sticky or repetitive - be assertive to shift it or get the fuck out. Always have options and don’t get attached. Be committed to everything and attached to nothing.
  6. Have a learners mindset-you can learn, develop, and grow at anything
  7. Get valuable skills as soon as possible. You can teach yourself finance- code- to djing it doesn’t matter- get skills and start developing. Recognize your soft skills and unique character as valuable career and life capital as well. There is something unique about you that they world has never seen before- AND you need to be marketable and produce outcomes. It’s a paradox- don’t hang your personal value on anything other then your existence, choices, and your efforts. And recognize you will need to ‘create’ your value in the perception of the other’s/ and the world. Some will just get it-and for most it’s a communication skill that will have them get it.
  8. Read 7 habits of highly effective people (not the end all be all but a great foundation) -Proactivity and Beginning with the end in mind are game changers
  9. Focus on woman vs. career/your self -where to put focus- this is easy- Career- spend your life, energy, and focus on your purpose. Take the time to ‘show up’ for dating. Online date a bit, go to gatherings, go all out when your there. I spent my twenties ‘gaming’ - very, very, very successfully, it was like vapor in the air in the end. I would have drank less and done less drunks, gone out less, and focused more on purpose/work and still could have had an amazing romance life- where the connections would have stuck. In my mind I was a free man only when out at night life.
  10. Decide what you want and go after it- commitment is all that matters- it will take you all the way.
7 Likes

Why do all entry level jobs require 2+ years of experience?

1 Like

thanks for a good morning hahahha

Not always its probably just a standard requirement that can be bypassed at the interview stage.

If they like you they maybe they are willing to drop that and onboard you.

1 Like

There is much wisdom in your post! Thank you for taking the time to type all that out!

Okay. This is practical advice that I would definitely give my younger self.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, never experienced this in my life. Always heard about the “shit-test” but I never seem to personally experience it myself - at least with women who I consider to be good people and I’d be interested in the first place. In the cases where it does happen with these bad people, I can’t tell if it’s a “shit-test” or just them being rude to me, in which case I’m already turned off by the time that happens. The women I end up in relationships with never seem to “shit-test” me at any stage, if anything I’m the one who always causes trouble due to my insecurities :laughing: .

Never experienced this either. The core of my romantic relationships have always been trust, honesty and to never hide feelings. If I do it in a way that serves me, it always causes trouble. If I do it in a way to create mutual understanding, it always leads to a stronger relationship. With more experience I’ve been having less and less arguments and more and more “heated disagreements” (with the heat coming from one side, with the other being the cooling breeze). This arises when you’re honest with your feelings upfront, do it respectfully and establish boundaries clearly. The truth is when someone loves you, they will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable if you do the same to them. Every woman I’ve been with describes this as being my most defining trait and they always remark how I’m the most comfortable they’ve been with their whole lives.

So I’d say maybe it’s the way you’re telling them your feelings. I’d examine that first. Either that or they just aren’t mature enough yet for you, in which case look for someone else. Oh and clear out your insecurities first, you’ll find out a good portion of problems when you’re young will be due to you projecting your insecurities without even realizing it.

Another piece of advice for my younger self

There are many amazing skills that can be learned in this life. In some of them you may be talented. With others, you will have to work very hard to increase your skill. And with still others, no matter how hard you work, your skill will not increase by very much.

Yes, there are many amazing skills in this life, that can make your life better. Strive vigorously and enthusiastically to learn the ones that you can, as many as you can.

BUT

KNOW THIS:

There is no skill or skill set in this life that sets or decides your value as a human being.

The idea that there is such a skill set is a lie. You should throw it out. Reject anyone who tries to sell you this lie.

Your human value is completely independent of any skill set that you do or do not gain in this life.

If there is one skill on which you should be hellbent on gaining, let it be this one:

Strive to make your sense of your personal worth and human value independent of changeable conditions, like skills, possessions, or popularity.

Paradoxically, in doing this, you will free your self to learn and acquire all other skills with incredible and optimal effectiveness. Why?

You will not be distracted by gain or loss.

2 Likes