Life advice from all the older peeps

I’m in college LOL. I had a load of girls like me in high school, I just never got into it because I heard of teen pregnancies. Also, you aren’t the smartest in high school

It’s difficult because relying on my parents makes me feel undeserving of taking responsibility for a relationship. if I can’t even provide bread for myself, how can I even begin to start to look for love and intimacy from a wonderful woman?

honestly, im seeing more and more how hustle culture is a facade, and most guys who really say they’re “hustling” are supported by their parents. for the ones who are genuine, bravo.

I feel an overwhelming sense to take responsibility for myself. I have always been one to think, then take action so I see myself to new heights.

I had a really good job offering pass through, $50 hour minimum as a video editor! We’ll see how that goes now. I’m just so eager to get things done,I don’t feel I have enough time. I don’t want to be 21 and have $20000 in the bank. I want to be free financially, have my life together, be an influence on others, a genuine role model, a .000000001% man.

1 Like

part of it is wanting a girl who has had zero relationship history because I have had so little, so I feel closer to her and we can be special together

1 Like

My friendships are shallow, to be fair. I am a genuine and good person. But to find a good person back is hard who relates back is hard. I used to be in a discord server with people I related to, and we would speak about a whole host of intellectual issues- ethics, metaphysics, poetics, etc. I actually felt I belonged there. There are ways people speak and pick up on that is different based on how intelligent they are. I have noticed, at least. I only have love for people, however.

I believe the ones I was close to had a measured IQ of 120+. I range between 120-125 I believe.

Came across this video today. Thought I’ll link it here.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Bro compared to me at 19 you sound infinitely more well rounded.

You don’t need advice.

Truthfully, at 19, you don’t need to have it all figured out. You’re not quite ready to provide for a girl yet. You’re not ready to take on a massive high paying career. You’re not ready to put the world on your shoulders just yet.

And that’s okay. You’re great already man.

Sounds like an awesome guy with some limiting beliefs.

Just ask yourself… has there ever been a guy who ever had a girlfriend while he was living with his parents?

Has there ever been a guy who got a girlfriend without drinking vaping and partying.

Was there ever a guy who felt socially disconnected a bit at 19 only to have the most amazing friend group ever by the time he was 25.

Yes, yes, yes.

That describes me to the tee. Didn’t drink or party, just a few friends of higher intelligence (as I’m higher iq myself but a lot of my friends were higher than me), didn’t have any idea what I was gonna do about money.

Actually your money and personal development game is already extremely advanced. I had none of those advantages of work ethic or playable skills.

So you’ve got a leg up, and as far as money, friends, and girls are going, I’m doing pretty good

Right now just let yourself enjoy your time however you see fit. If that’s discord that’s cool. If you like editing go for it. If you think college kids are better than high school kids… not really. Maybe 10% better.

The only thing I see to work on is maybe a bit of insecurity

And even just in what you’ve said, a lot of limiting beliefs…

Being a virgin is wrong (or at least someone will think that)

Living with your parents is wrong

Being 5”7 is wrong

Dating or sleeping with A girl who’s had more sex than you is wrong

Only having 8600 is wrong

Not partying and having lots of friends is wrong

Basically you’ve said about all of those things ^ that you or someone else perceived them as wrong

Basically you ever noticed that everything you have is wrong? Think about this… maybe it’s not the external factors that are wrong, it’s just you judging what you have as weaknesses instead of strengths, because of a limiting belief.

Luckily, that’s a very very solvable problem with subliminals

1 Like

Dude. Stop worrying about things that are beyond your control. I know plenty of guys who are 5’7 or shorter and still pull plenty of women. As to being built, that you can do something about. Get on a good organized program like Starting Strength or Bigger Stronger Leaner and keep at it for a year and you’ll be amazed.
From your post it sounds like you’re doing awesome already. Much better than I was at nineteen.

If it’s casual, don’t worry about her history. Matter of fact, since you’re a virgin it would be a good thing if the first girl you were with knew what she was doing.

You most definitely are. The girls going for nineteen year old dudes don’t care about your savings account and there is no reason they should even know how much you have in it.

Ok, the VAST majority of nineteen year olds in western countries are still supported by their parents. Don’t worry about it. If you’re still there in five years, it might be a problem.
As to the love and intimacy from a wonderful woman, don’t worry about it. Just find a few who you have a good time with and enjoy. Not only does that take the pressure of looking for something serious off, but it’s also how you find that wonderful woman who you want to get serious with.
Hell Man, I call my wife the one night stand who wouldn’t leave, and its not far from the truth.

Don’t worry about that. Just have a good time with some fun girls. If you do happen to find a really special connection, then it won’t matter if she’s been with zero guys or fifty. If she doesn’t care, why should you.

Keep making your alliance with your subconscious stronger and stronger, better and better, day by day.

4 Likes

I’m not successful, but I can tell you what you don’t want to do. It might not feel like it but 19 is super young. You have so much time. Don’t let others or society push you into things. Explore yourself and your world.

When I was 19 I got pressured to go to college. Take on debt, graduate with a degree and a promise that there would be a job out there for me. It was a con. I got shuffled like a cow to the slaughter, swept away by a system in place that didn’t have my best interest at heart. It just wanted to make me another cog in the wheel.

Most people around you aren’t gonna have a freedom mindset. They may love you or care about you, but they will unconsciously push you in the directions they feel is safe. Consider their viewpoints, but don’t take them as gospel.

Life’s bigger than women or money. Don’t lose sight of the other possibilities out there. There’s a lot of manipulation out there that preys on these two insecurities.

2 Likes

This is factual. I have experienced that though our most loved ones may want to help us the most they can often to the most harm based on if they’ve been brainwashed or not.

Ultimately, its best to explore for your entire life. Don’t settle for second, ever, or go the safe route. When you’re young its the best time to take risks.

You are 100% on college and people preying. The fact that I go to an institution and pay 30K to learn what I can for 2K, a 15x markup is something only the most callous businessmen are capable of selling

this video from fight club always puts me back in perspective:

I know lots of guys who lost their virginity in their 30s dont think to hard about it.

why do girls test guys all the time? Is this just a reality to being with women?

why do they want us to tell them our feelings then treat us differently afterwards?

Good and underrated advise imo. Getting good rapport with your subconscious allows for better life quality. It is thee limitless pill

2 Likes

To see if you really are the guy, you project yourself to be, also known as Congruence tests. Don’t think very hard about it, next time it happens allow yourself to relax rather than getting nervous or anxious. Just respond with whatever comes from the state of congruence.

Once you start doing that, you won’t be afraid of being your genuine self, then you will automatically start doing attractive stuff if you are running SC seduction titles.

Haha running AscC for that, very recently I realised I have a very bad relationship with my subconscious. Like I try to hide behind things and cover it with consciously developed ego. This definitely hinders growth. When both function together in harmony, you are on fire!

1 Like

Good! What steps are you going to take to get better rapport?

Nothing other than running Ascension Chamber and consciously spotting when I am trying to hide behind false ego (trust me this is a big one that hindered my progress).

I’m going to tell you something that you may not have heard before. But first, please note that many people will tell you that women “test” men because of deeply primal biological reasons.

Now for my comments: I’ve found that the more insecure a woman is, the more she tests men… the more she wants a man with high status, or the more she wants a cool guy, or the more she wants a hot guy… the more insecure she is. The higher her self-esteem, the less she tests, and the less concerned she is about a man’s status, hot-ness, or cool-ness.

I’ve wondered about this. And I think that this “tell me about your feelings” means one thing to them and something else to us as men. Perhaps she’s wanting re-assurance. I’ve rarely heard a woman say this to me. I think it’s because I just speak my mind, and fortunately what is unusually on my mind is something positive, and likely oriented towards leadership.

7 Likes