Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

Bro, are you Skeletor?

beto-orourke-beto

I’m joking. Some things make me laugh too much to not type them.

2 Likes

Today, I was reminded why I’ve shied away from ST1 subs in the past.
I did a single Uber Eats delivery. Intentional.
I was going to go see “Demolition Man” at the cheap movie place. $2.99 on Wednesday nights for a “retro” movie.

We did laundry at the laundromat today, so that’s minimum half the workday gone. I was going to do one Uber Eats delivery to have enough money in time to get food someplace for heading to the movie house.

Mainly because they’re a smaller theater and make the majority of their profit from the way-overpriced concessions. I’m talking like $5 or $6 for a bottle of water.

Anyway. I was in, let’s call it Town A. There’s a restaurant that came up to deliver to the customer who lives in Town B. Which is a 9.6 mile drive.

The estimated earnings were $18.83. $7.05 of that was the earnings from Uber. The “fare” plus mileage, etc. $11.78 of that was customer tips which the selected when placing the order.

I did the delivery. Waited the hour that customers have to adjust the tip. Usually after an hour, I get a little notification saying “You got a $XX tip!” blah blah.

Nothing today.
Either the Uber app screwed up or the customer was my first instance of a phenomenon I’ve heard about. Where customers will pre-select a nicely large tip to get people to take their deliveries.

Then, once the delivery is done, they’ll change the tip to $0 within the hour they have. Seems like this might have been what happened to me.

So I had $7.05 I could cash out. But after the bullshit fees Uber charges now for instant cashouts ($0.85 per), that’d mean I had $5.97 available. Not even enough for the bottle of water at the movie place.

I was pissed, of course. But it was so close to movie start time by the time I realized what happened, I just went to the movie hungry and put it out of my mind.

I called Uber after, and they say their “payments” department isn’t able to communicate on the phone right now due to the time. But they’d contact me via in-app support chat ASAP. Nothing yet.

I realized at some point this is today’s ST1s doing what they always seem to do. Not bitching. Just observing.

At some point, I thought to myself “Dumbass. That’s what you get for putting yourself in a position where $11.78 is what was the difference between you eating before the movie or not.”

I guess these subs really do shine a light right where illumination is needed.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do these at the same time. Seriously, both DR and Khan stage one will shake the hell out of your snow globe on their own. Running them at the same time is unlikely to be productive.
They’re also subs that you have to focus on for a long period of time to really get anything out of. They’re about deep long term change and running a loop here and there isn’t going to help much in my never so humble opinion.

1 Like

I had a moment today. That’s why I ran it.

2 Likes

It’s a good plan. Maybe do a long run of a DR custom with Wayfinder in it and a limited amount of smaller loops like you’ve been doing.

1 Like

I’ve somehow managed to stick with Khan1, EoG1, and DR1 and running it every other day.
I do ultrasonic 3-min loops of each with silence in between. In bed.

The night before yesterday, I did this, but put all 4 stages of each program in, with silence.
63 minutes total

DR1
Khan1
EoG1
9 minutes silence
DR2
Khan2
EoG2
9 minutes silence
DR3
Khan3
EoG3
9 minutes silence
DR3
Khan3
EoG3

Recon, if any, was mainly just being fed up with life.
At one point yesterday, I started thinking about the girl from a couple years ago where we both sorta fell for each other.
Got to the point she was willing to pay for me a plane ticket to go be with her. Like leave our partners for each other.

I wasn’t quite “there” yet. She ended up “breaking up” with me.
For the best. But then weird thing is she went and got with the one guy in the world she swore she never would. Dude was all into her, and she was creeped out by him almost to the point of thinking he was stalking or something.

I asked her a couple times what exactly drove her away. (I’m always looking for feedback when I can on lots of stuff. To get better). Got vague answers. “I don’t wanna dwell on the past blah blah”.
We hardly talk anymore.

Anyway, they’re still together and they seem like the real deal.

What I was mainly thinking about yesterday is all this time I thought I was past that. But Khan1 is like “Lemme just dig in here and show you how wrong you are.”

I went through a bit of “What’s wrong with me? Why wouldn’t she even tell me?”
Got past that real quick, but K1 showed me I was still hung up on all that more than I knew or cared to admit.

Then I realized what is was REALLY showing me is that I was holding out some sort of hope she’d “come around” and realize how great we’d be. like WTF?

I gave up on that yesterday, once I realized what was going on. Khan then told me that the only REAL way to ever have a shot at it is to just let her see me not NEEDING her. Be seen with others. Social proof, etc.

I’m not gonna go that route. Not just to get her back. Not interested in that anymore.

today was a rest day, time to load up the bedtime playlist for another round of it.

5 Likes

It’s good for that. I’m really glad I did DR thoroughly before I went there.

2 Likes

It’s weird that I seem to “flow” the sex subs like Khan way faster than money subs like EoG.
That’s partly why I wanted to try these 3 together. Money subs are probably hitting on a lot or something that just doesn’t want to budge yet.

Figured having Khan and DR in there might help the money stuff shake loose.

3 Likes

I don’t know brother. It sounds to me like you’re trying to do too much at once. Khan 1 on its own kicked the crap out of me.

1 Like

Into the rabbit hole of hidden emotions, deeper you go

It can be that everything is related to everything. Your feelings on sex can cloud your view of money and vice versa. I like the shotgun approach to emotional awareness

2 Likes

So I’ve dropped Dragon Reborn for a bit. I got 5 or 6 days in or whatever. I didn’t really get recon, but woke up today realizing that I want Wanted back in the stack.

So I’m now doing
Khan
Wanted
My money custom I call BV3 (which is all 4 stages of EoG and R.I.C.H. Core)
Doing BV3 since that covers the money stuff, plus whatever Khan brings to that.

I get that Khan is partly a “wealth” title, but I also get it’s far broader and having EoG will amplify that part.

I ran that stack today while waiting in the car for Uber Eats orders.

And today kicked ass, relative to my usual day with it.
Ended up doing $84 today total, and that’s only that low because the wife was with me doing her Instacart thing.

I can’t easily make money with Uber Eats when she’s got an Instacard order since I’m her driver and official carrier of items to peoples’ doors (she’s not able to carry it up).

Overall, today felt “smooth”…as if I’d been fumbling with keys in a lock and finally found a key that fits.

On the Wanted front, that’s the one that, each time I run it, Sandy (noodz girl) starts talking with me. Not sure what about her and Wanted, but it happens every time.

Usually, I just sit back and wait for it to happen. And, usually it’s a day or two. 3 at the most from when I start on Wanted before she talks to me on Messenger and sends me spicy pics.

Today, though, Khan ST1 and ST2 came through, and I just PMd her “It’s been a while since you sent me any spicy pics. Get busy”.

Way more direct than usual.

1 Like

Is this an online situationship or have you interacted in the physical space? Like has sandy been around you and the aura?

I got a female friend whose in another state but we’ve had a sexual vibe for a long time and I’m curious if running wanted would affect her without even reaching out.

1 Like

She’s a server at the restaurant I like here locally.
She’s the one who worked with Zelda when Zelda worked there (can search that name in posts by me to catch up there).

She seemed to get jealous when I was directing my attention at Zelda, and started making her presence known. But only when I run Wanted.

Try it out. For science. It wouldn’t surprise me, but don’t get hung up on it affecting that one person. You likely know all that.

Just run it and see who shows up.

1 Like

Last night, I got the sudden urge to run my BV3 QV2 custom. No idea why. But I did, while asleep.

Woke up feeling aight. Bit more clear-headed than usual. Nothing fantastic.
We had to go to the laundromat today, and I decided I’d do Wanted QV2 Solace Experimental again.

My reasoning for that experiment was the observation that while Wanted ZP/ZPV2 seems to affect Sandy (Noodz girl), the wife seemed to be more affected by Wanted Q/QV2 (per my testimonial of Wanted)

I started it while the wife loaded up the washer. (We’ve got a standing agreement that if she does the washing/drying there, I’ll take stuff out the dryer and then do all the lugging of the laundry and detergent)

I was worried that, being an hour long, I’d run out of time before the dryer was finished. (ZP has kinda spoiled me in regards to runtimes haha)

The laundry was done 59 minutes in. Wife woke me from my meditative/slumber. I looked and said “I’ve got a minute left”.

I closed my eyes and went back into my Sanctuary to finish up the loop.

It ended. I opened my eyes, and there was a girl there at the machine loading money onto her laundry card which is how we pay on the machines. Nice butt, in some sort of loose-fitting pajama pants. If a girl’s ass can look good in loos-fitting pants, then that’s a nice ass.

I felt horny af just seeing her.

I let that go since it was time to empty the dryer and take the stuff home.

Later in the day, we’d made a grocery delivery and wife wanted a CostCo hotdog, and so I parked at CostCo and went in to get it.

Saw a girl there at the deli line who I used to work with at the call center I used to work here.

It’s been a couple years since I saw her.

She’s always bubbly, but when I walked up and said hi, she got all giddy. More so than usual for her normal bubbly personality. Introduced me to her 1-year old son.

I know her boyfriend, too. I asked if he’s still working at X, and she said "Yeah, he’s in Japan right now. "

When I asked what’s he in Japan for, she said “He makes a ton more money there. I guess I’m basically a single mom for now!”

At one point, I think even before I asked about the bf, she said “I love when I run into you like this!”

I’m kinda ashamed(?) to admit this, but it wasn’t until hours later I realized that was an effect of Wanted Q/QV2. At the time, it seemed like normal convo. I’m thinking now that she was giving off obvious IOIs of some sort. I just missed then in the moment.

I’m shocked it took me so long after the incident to realize for what it was.

2 Likes

The subs I listened to today for a bit in the car were The Revelation of Mind (it’s a doozy), Limit Destroyer, Rebirth and Regeneration.

Last year, we nearly got evicted. So we packed up a bunch of our stuff and put it into storage.

We cleared out the storage unit in November or so maybe December.

but I’ve had these boxes of books sitting in the corner. and my empty bookshelves.

I just thought I hadn’t unpacked them yet due to laziness. But the thought that hit me today was I was basically “one foot out the door” still what with maybe moving.

RoM (along with the healing titles) pushed me to see that. So I’m putting books back on the shelves now :open_mouth:

3 Likes

As per this, I ran EoG1, Ascension, Godlike Masculinity about an hour ago. 5 mins each for 15 mins total.

I definitely have been finding more and more lately that listening to subs while asleep adds way more time to my total sleep than I’m willing to do now.

It’s been about 30 minutes ago since that stack was over.
I’m noticing that SOMETHING seems to be happening under the hood.
I can’t say what quite yet.
Small and tiny bits of frustration coming out. Not bad, just the ‘Enough is enough!’ kind that Richard Bandler talks about as a prerequisite for change.

Being fed up enough with a situation to FINALLY do something about it.

Headed to sleep to see what dreamland has in store for me.

1 Like

Bro it seems like you’ve ran like at minimum ten different titles over the last two weeks? Just curious is this working for you?

I know you’ve been a member for awhile but just through reading through your journal it seems like you might benefit from some focus. You had mentioned you almost got evicted?

No judgment man but o feel like until you get the financial situation handled that should be the number 1 priority. Aren’t you married as well? I might be coming across a little brash here but if that’s the situation and your source of income is Uber eats it’s time to step your game up man.

1 Like

As of a few days ago, I’ve found my desire again to get back into programming.
I had a “chat” with ChatGPT to look at what it recommends for the top 3 programming languages. That list turned into top 7, based on a few things I fed back to ChatGPT as criteria.

I actually had it create a top 7 list for general programming languages likely to help me land a developer job. Another top 7 list was focused on Artificial Intelligence research and application. Another list was top 7 for Industrial Controllers, Embeddes Systems, and Factory Applications.

I then tasked it with coming up with a single list. Top 7.

I had it consider ALL the lists we’d generated, look at factors such as how many times any given language appears on 2 or more lists (overlap) as well as assing a “weight” based on its positions on each list. So language being in spot 2 on 2 different lists might still be higher on the final list than another which was on 3 lists but only in spot #3, and so on.

The final list it came up with:
  1. Python (appeared in all lists and was ranked as the top language for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
  2. Java (appeared in all lists and was ranked as the second or third top language in each)
  3. C++ (appeared in four lists and was ranked as the top language for Game Development and High-Performance Computing)
  4. JavaScript (appeared in four lists and was ranked as the top language for Web Development)
  5. C# (appeared in three lists and was ranked as the top language for Windows Desktop and Mobile App Development)
  6. C (appeared in three lists and was ranked as the top language for Embedded Systems and Industrial Controllers)
  7. MATLAB (appeared in one list but was ranked as the top language for Control Systems and Signal Processing)

ChatGPT swears that if I take the time to master each of those languages, in the order provided, my chances of landing a dev job will be maximized.

I’m already semi-proficient with JavaScript, PHP, BASIC(lol)

I jumped through some hoops the past day or two to get my account reinstated at FreeCodeCamp, going through the Python stuff from Charles Severance. Python seems easy as hell so far. Probably the years I’ve put into other stuff coming in handy.

All programming languages (as far as I know anyway) have the same basic concepts behind them. Loops, Conditionals, Input/Output, etc.

I’m actually feeling good about this development. I credit EoG, Mogul, RoM and possibly RoS, even though I haven’t run RoS quite as much as the other stuff. I finally feel like I have a purpose I can bite into.

2 Likes

2 Likes