Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

Remember the friend who drunk dialed me on messenger before when I ran libertine and/or primal seduction?

The pre-ZP versions. Ultima (Libertine) and PS was Q or QV2 I think

Just saw her in the store parking lot.

Told her she looks amazing. She lost some weight over yet past few years. Yum.

3 Likes

so today will mark day 7 of me reading a different chapter/Law in 48LP each day, and then running a loop of PCC afterward while pondering the chapter.

I’ll do that once I park somewhere I can read undisturbed.

I’m wondering if PCC has scripting for noticing the 48LP traits in others. I’d assume so at some level. But I’m actually more wondering today about fictional characters.

I’m realizing over the past few days that Horatio Caine (from CSI: Miami) seems to fit the bill for the first 6 laws so far.

• He speaks only sparingly. Speaks ina way that makes it seem like he’s considering his every word.
  • Due to previous events in his life and work, he holds his reputation an the reputation of the Miami Crime Lab to be of utmost importance, and does all he can to protect that.
  • He hardly shows emotion on his face. It’s been shown he seems to have a very dark side to him, but keeps it in check.
  • the list goes on…

He’s definitely showing up in my mind as worthy of emulating to model the laws of power I’ve read so far.

2 Likes

I can see how the law of power regarding developing an air of mystery indicates that PCC would go great with Wanted in a stack.

2 Likes

A few weeks ago, I went into the grocery story to fetch some OTC naproxen pills for the wife.
The girl who was working was cute. Had blue hair. About my height, maybe shorter.

She seemed to be keeping an eye on me as I was searching the shelf for the Naproxen.
Not sure what kind of vibe it was. I almost sensed like maybe I made her nervous. I hadn’t even talked to her yet. Until I asked where the Naproxen was because I couldn’t find it.

Tonight, I went in to get more Naproxen (only 20 to a bottle for this brand).
The girl was a cashier tonight, and as soon as I walked in, she looked at me. Same sort of sense that I was intimidating her or something.

But this time, it seemed to me like she was alternating between intimidation and interest. wtf?

I’ve been racking my brain all evening on it, like trying to remember what subs I ran that might contribute.

Last night, in bed, I had a few Loreena McKennitt songs from her “Book of Secrets” album.
After that, I had 3 min loops each of
Libertine Ultrasonic
Mind’s Eye Ultrasonic
Dreams Ultrasonic

followed by 9 mins of silence. 18 mins total. I had that queued up 5x, so total of 90 mins (one human sleep cycle).

I can possibly see Libertine introducing the interest part. I’m just not sure what is intimidating about me. I ran Wanted a bit here and there last week or the week before.

I got the Naproxen and was in her line to check out. Was gonna say hi, and see what happened. But the manager saw the line was long so came out and brought me to a different line.

I didn’t wanna be all “Nah, I’ll stay in her line” as I thought in the moment that’d come off as desperate. I also ran S&S over the past week, along with Wanted. I feel as if that was the “subconscious mentor” aspect of S&S which made me think in that fashion.

I’ll run the Libertine/ME/Dreams thing more. I did ME and Dreams as I want to get more dream output of Libertine. MAYBE I’ll add Wanted in too. not sure yet. got a few hours to decide before I hit the sack.

EDIT: I forgot that I’ve also been running a full loop of Power Can Corrupt each night after I read a chapter/law from 48LP. But that isn’t an aura-based sub, so I’m not sure that would add to the intimidation factor. I will be reading Law #10 tonight.

4 Likes

For bedtime last night, I settled on a playlist of (all ultrasonic subs):
Primal ZPV2 3 mins
1 minute silence
S&S ZPV2 3 mins
1 minute silence
Libertine ZPV2 3 mins
1 minute silence
Chosen ZPV2 3 mins
1 minute silence
Wanted ZPV2 3 mins
Inner Circle ZPV2 3 mins
1 minute silence

20 mins total.

I originally had that last minute of silence because I was gonna loop that 20 minutes enough times for 3 hours…2 sleep cycles.

Ended up just deciding I’d run it and then if I wake up in the night, I’d do like before and play it again. Never woke up again though. So just the one run.

Woke up to the wife waking me up to get her a headache pill. She woke up with a bad headache.

So I got that…she asked for a rub. backrub, legrub, etc.
ok.

I really got into it. Not where it seemed like a chore or husbandly duty. Really got deep pressure on some of ehr problem areas.

After she’d had enough rubs, she wanted eaten.

So I did. it was glorious. Fucked after. was amazing.

She told me she actually had woken up abruptly wanting sex. But the headache kicked in shortly after…before she could initiate.

Then she said she asked for the headache pill because she didn’t want me to think she just wanted sex to help get rid of the headache. “That wouldn’t be fair to you to make you think I was just using you for headache sex. So I waited for the pill to kick in”

That there seems like Chosen somehow.

Libertine and Wanted both being aura subs explains her wanting it. I added Inner Circle to the playlist because I wanted to experiment to see how it’d manifest people based on the other subs.

I also did the same thing while doing the deed of invoking the Sex Mastery scripting like described earlier in the journal. Definite shift when I do that. And today it got where it was like I was constantly firing the S&S scripting in the background.

Like Banner saying he’s always angry to explain how he can become Hulk so fast in Avengers. Today it was like I was dipping down into the river of Sex Mastery and just letting it flow through me.

1 Like

In reading The 48 Laws of Power(48LP) I am realizing that I’d like to make customs which help with the different laws as possible.

As an example of what I mean: The first few laws talk about creating an air of mystery, say less than necessary, keep people guessing as to what your intent is, etc. The closest I can think of to these is Wanted.

But if I were to see this idea through, I’d peruse modules to find ones that do the above things without the seduction aspects of Wanted.

Another of the laws is to avoid infectiously negative people at all costs, and surround yourself instead with positive and resourceful people. Limiting People Remove right there.

Just an idea I’m playing with. See how many of the 48 laws I could cover in as few modules/customs as possible, yet avoid too much outside that scope.

I can’t believe it took me so long to get into PCC and 48LP.

A rough intitial estimate is it might take 3-5 customs to get it all. Each one would have PCC core, obviously.

3 Likes

but-nevermind-meme

Yep.

So, could have gone several ways, obviously.

The choice between intimidation (non-congruency to me, in this case) and interest (congruency) was presented to you by the manager’s unspoken offer.

“You gonna deal with that tension in you and her and see this through, or will you be taking my simple out?”

I think you would made the best choice you had, in the moment.

I’m not gonna try to logic that (on your journal, anyway :eyes:)

1 Like

It is difficult for me to settle on a custom with PCC as a secondary core, honestly.

Power Can Corrupt, True Sell and True Social (not even gonna hurt my head adding DD in the mix).

I can see the value of each and every one for social dynamics. I usually stick with True Sell just because it’s the knees of bees.

1 Like

Now, given what I previously mentioned and, given the criteria here that I see, and knowing you.

Wanted isn’t your best option as a core.

PCC is ideal for you.

Given your own personal situation that you talk about enough on your journal that I don’t feel the need to echo, I can get why you might choose PCC for sure.

As for modules - even though you didn’t ask - I would go for…

Eventide

Potentiator

Yggdrasil

Lion IV or Invincible Presence

Aura of Craving or Entranced > Temptation

You’ve got a personal experiential base for me recommending Entranced that I don’t, if you glanced at the description.

And… So on.

1 Like

MASSIVE

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life.

• Jean Luc Picard

Edit…

Lol, I thought I posted this on my journal :scream::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

ok so I finally decided to do something.

In bed last night, I ran Khan1 Masked followed by Khan1 Ultra.

Ultra doesn’t wake me back up like masked does.

TODAY, I woke up and early on started thinking about life in general.
Most of my life has been me just being reactive. Not proactive.
Even the 11 years I did in the Navy weren’t by my design/choice at the time.

It’s like I’m just coasting through life and settling for/accepting whatever easy thing comes along.

So, today while at the laundromat waiting on the washer, I ran a different stack. Don’t judge me. I’m waiting to see how today turns out.

Today’s stack (I’ll call it the “It’s time to figure out my life” stack):

DR1
Khan1
EoG1

I zoned out while running it. half-meditating, half-sleeping. Woke up from that. I’m still alive. So there’s that.

4 Likes

jeez DR1…AND EOG1…you crazy! lol

I too will start DR this week

edit…I READ THIS WRONG YOU DID DR, KHAN AND EOG 1…hot diggity damn!

1 Like

May the fires of these ST1s burn you!

Thanks. I think :joy:

1 Like

The power of your stack compels you

1 Like

Current thoughts:

I wonder if paragon and Diamond could reverse a vasectomy.

I’m realizing I feel like less of a man.

There’s safety knowing I can’t get anyone pregnant.

But that also means there’s less of the “danger” women pick up on.

This is Khan ST1 I’m sure. Digging up still-existing resentment over the vasectomy shit.

… With conscious guidance? :thinking::man_shrugging:t4:

Just thinking… It seems pretty possible to me if that’s what a user wants.

Idk, though.

If you do a support ticket, please include LotS in the pool with the other two.

It’s got Paragon-like scripting :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Out doing deliveries and finding myself besotted with fantasies of delivering to hotties who are ever so grateful and asking how they can show their appreciation.

Haha

1 Like

I would say its the opposite. Having (literally) a super human level of control over your child rearing ability. You can always have a kid with a vasectomy reversal.

A man having control over when he wants a baby is, in my opinion, the highest form of power. No mistakes and no excuses. It is also cheating insurance in a new relationship.

The resentment, however…did someone make you do the vasectomy? Maybe you are resentful over doing something that you personally did not think through or had full control over. Objectively a vasectomy is a great way to have 0 kids and it does not in an way de-masculate you.

However…if someone made you do something. You will feel resentful towards that person. Personally, I had alot of resentments that I had to work through. Most of the time, I realized it was because I was forced to do things against my will with little control over my fate.

You can still be a “danger” towards women. A woman feeling attraction is a natural thing. A man being a masculine man is also a natural thing.

Might I suggest, if you need an element of danger, to take a martial arts class?
I’ve been getting so much benefit from mine…knowing I can break bones, etc.