Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022)

“This is the best thing I have read today.”
@Malkuth

1 Like

2 Likes

Sex again this morning. I initiated and she responded. Rare considering it just happened last night.

Weirdly, last night I was “normal” in the size department. But today, it was way bigger. To the point where we’re back to going to have to wait a few days. Not due to lack of interest on her part. She said it was “too big” and caused tears in there. Weird as I’ve not been listening to any performance/enhancement subs in a while

3 Likes

I did 3 deliveries today.made $90!
Seriously, each delivery, the person ended tipping way more than they originally planned.
I just went over 1000 deliveries yesterday, so I wonder if that played a part.
But I’m definitely attributing this to Mogul. Saint told me the other day that Mogul has some results enhancers so I don’t need to run R.I.C.H. specifically.

One of them ended up tipping $20, the other tipped $24 on a $12 order.

I seriously showed the wife and told her I was checking to make sure nothing was broken :joy:

9 Likes

Today is LibertineZP+LoveBombZP+MogulZP day.

Ran those whilst debugging a part of my Empire Project which has been bugging me for a few months. I’d love to say that I magically figured out the problem while running the stack. But that didn’t happen.

What DID happen, is I worked on it all through the stack. Then about an hour or two after that, I’m STILL working on it. Tried a bunch of Trial-And-Feedback…mostly Feedback. (I prefer the phrase “Trial-And-Feedback” because “Error” isn’t an altogether useful word.

an hour or two of that T&F after the stack ended…I finally “saw” the solution. Just needed a new flag variable to keep 2 pieces of code from clashing. BOOM.

Fixed.

Today is my day off from Uber Eastsing. This morning, I was tempted to fire up the app and go see if I could make money like I did yesterday.

Call me lazy, but I didn’t wanna. lol. I framed it as “I’m going to honor my commitment to ONE day off per week for only my own projects”.

Not pure laziness, I know. I just use Sundays as the one day a week I can deep dive on something interesting.

I still deep dive each night…but there’s a certain awesomeness that comes with having all day to work on X.

2 Likes

So…I just finished reading “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy.
Been putting this book off for years, since I first read Jeff Olson’s book “The Slight Edge” a few years prior. And the message is basically the same in both books. No big surprise there, as they both learned that from Jim Rohn.

I credit this book with helping me focus my stack down quite a bit for now. I’m still running 4 ZPs (2 on any given day).

But I’m definitely a lot more focused now.

Today was hella productive. This pleases The Emperor.

2 Likes

Maaate, it’s crazy, it seems your wife want the sex with you now comparwd to before!!

1 Like

Not sure what this is. I just had a bout of existential…something.

Sitting in the office listening to my dad drone on and on about how hard life is, negative blah blah. Not totally negative, but I had no plans on talking to him tonight.
I’m shooting for Saturdays and Wednesdays. But he “needs to talk” more often than that.

I have a ROKU 3 remote hanging on my wall in there from hook. I looked at it just hanging there, minding its own business.

And I started thinking about how it isn’t just hanging there. It’s actively trying to FALL. Falling to the center of the Earth. Then I looked at my smoking jacket hanging in my office closet…then thought “It’s trying to fall too!”

Then I started looking at each item…“IT’s falling!”

Then I realized my body is trying to fall ALL THE TIME. Only the floor/ground are keeping me from falling into the fiery, molten core of the Earth.

I didn’t get dizzy so much as my thoughts eventually just stopped.
turned off.
I was still able to say my "uh huh"s to dad and we hung up eventually.
Then I headed to the kitchen table (where the laptop is currently set up) to post this.

I still feel a bit “different” and feel as if life will never be the same again. weird.

The laptop on the table. This is where I work on my Empire Project most of the time now

5 Likes

Oh boy do I know that feeling. My dad is almost entirely negative too. I internalized it growing up. Do you find it really weird to listen to now as well?

1 Like

it’s more annoying than anything. I’ve toyed with building a sub using the people remove thing…but I’m afraid he might not make the cut.

1 Like

I think I’ve gotten over the annoyed phase sometime last year. Now I just look at how I used to think and feel when he did that, and it’s all different now.
I was pretty much trained to be his sole source of emotional support from the time my mom divorced him when I was very young. I guess I kind of thought of holding him together as my purpose. That’s what made me well, vulnerable to vulnerable people.
I still feel the urge to help, but now I see the whole situation for what it is, and it just feels different.

2 Likes

Woke up today to the wife wanting more. Only been 3 days. She took over again. Awesome.

8 Likes

Love bomb and libertine?

1 Like

Depends on the day

Day A:

Emperor ZP
Love Bomb ZP
Libertine ZP

Day B:

Mogul ZP
Love Bomb ZP
Libertine ZP

Are you talking about the ‘Limiting People Remover’ (I think that’s what it’s called) module?

1 Like

Yeah. That’s the one

Seeing as it’s your Dad, your hesitation is understandable. I wonder if that module simply removes those people or if the potential for them to simply begin to shift their behavior that causes them to be ‘limiting’ exists, as well.

2 Likes

Chosen ZP or HOM seems like it may help with this. Since it’s your dad chosen will rub off or HOM might help you to deal with him in a way that gets him on track in a better way.

1 Like

Today was Emperor+Love Bomb+Libertine day. All ZP of course.

I’m still getting the majority of my customers tipping more than they initially indicated they would. At first, I thought maybe it was Uber Eats sending me “better” customers now that I went over 1000 deliveries as of last Friday.

But, I had it happen today too…and I started thinking that perhaps that line of thought isn’t giving credit where it’s due. Saint mentioned to me that Mogul ZP has quite a bit “results enhancers” and some manifestation scripting.

I am feeling like this that I’m seeing is a combination of Mogul manifesting, and Love Bomb working on my gratitude or something. Call it Self Love Bomb…because I felt damn good about Palpatine today.

On another manifestation front today, I was driving past the highway ramp that goes North to the next town up from where I was today. I thought “I haven’t been to that town in a while. I think I’d like to take a delivery up there today.”

I went and parked at the shopping center I wait at in that town. about half hour later, a delivery came up…to take pizza from the shopping center to that town.

Another one: There’s a house I love taking deliveries to. It’s a waterfront home. off the main road, up a winding dirt road. The property is gated.

I was thinking just a few days ago that it’s been a while…“I’d love to take something there again. Love that house…love the water views”

A delivery popped up today…I just saw it was a hefty amount of $ to take some food to wherever.

I have a message I send to customers letting them know when I’m on the way: “Hiya (Name)! I’m Palpatine and I’m on the way with your goodies now!”

That message has contributed overall to having 98% satisfaction rating I think. Because I’m engaging with them and keeping them updated.

There’s a 2nd message I send if customers have opted for contactless, “Leave at the door” type delivery.

“I’ll send you a photo when I drop your stuff off. If you also want a ring of the doorbell or a knock on the door just to let you know when I drop it off, let me know.”

I sent that.
the guy sends back “Our house location is a bit wonky…have you delivered here before?”

Based on the address, I knew I had…but couldn’t remember specifics other than it being off the main road, up a dirt road.
So I sent “Yep. I remember making deliveries to that area and my app giving some hokey directions.”

About 4 or 5 minutes after I sent that, it clicked in my head that I knew exactly where I was going.

It’s the house I love taking stuff to!

I’ve been doing some mental/memory work using a different method when it comes to remembering people’s addresses and stuff…special directions.

I never could remember that one address before, just the water views.
Anyway, that modality I’m using for the memory stuff is apparently working…and is possibly even being supercharged by ZP.

It just clicked in my head “THIS IS THAT HOUSE!”

The past few days has been supercharged with near-instant manifestation. And I feel as if this is becoming part of who I am. Master Manifestor.

7 Likes

I’m definitely keeping stuff like this in mind. Getting him “right” isn’t top of my list yet. But I’m keeping all ideas on the table. So thank you.