Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

So it must have been a special threesome then. Will, Denzel, and some lady :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hella Chosen energy in that mix :angel:t4:

Libertine ZP with love bomb ZP?
What would happen if I run this combo? Opinions?

@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant
@DarkPhilosopher

Thanks

2 Likes

Lots of sex and professions of love for you, lol. That’s a dangerously potent mix.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Will try it after my days off.
What do you think of adding PS ZP too?
Do you recommend love bomb and libertine on the same day?

Thanks

2 Likes

I’m the guy Saint mentioned in the ZP thread before about going from sex every 2-3 weeks down to 9 days then down to 4 days on the Private ZP tests.

I’m current running a slightly weird stack rotating:
Day A:
EmperorZP
LibertineZP
Love Bomb ZP

Day B:
MogulZP
LibertineZP
Love Bomb ZP

As you can see here and here, this got it twice in just under 12 hours for me. BOOM!

I imagine if I were doing ONLY Libertine ZP and Love Bomb ZP, it’d be even more “focused” or something.

12 Likes

Emperor ZP also has a potent aura of sexiness though!
Good results by the way!!!

6 Likes

So I’m currently running a 2 title stack. Emperor and RICH.

if I added love bomb to my stack, would it shoot the manifestation into high gear right away?

5 Likes

You have a knack for making it so simple to stick to a stack sir, lol. I personally don’t like the energy of love, but I can’t deny that energy and vibration has brought me some amazing experiences when I was open to it in the past. And yes, it has the power to bust down all resistance to manifestation and can speed things up for sure. Never thought to use LB as a manifestation booster.

5 Likes

Do you iterate that stack on a 21 day or 45 day basis?

When you combine libertine with love bomb pheeeewww girls will fall for you anywhere you go.

7 Likes

Not so long ago, I was a part time freelancer. I was just doing it for the bills and to fund my life so that I won’t be tempted on taking a salary on my businesses… I was only running Wanted and DiamondZP.

Then something happened during those times, I realized how much I love the freelance thing and decided to turn it into a business.

This wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t tuned into my emotions.

I have Wanted to thank for that.

And now that I’ve added Stark I love how better I’m becoming at it with each day and it’s happening at a super fast rate. The next 2 weeks will be life changing, I feel it deep in my soul and I’ve never been sure of something like this in a long while.

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire for helping me shape my life for the better.

14 Likes

Have you tried it?
What were the results?

1 Like

Phewww i created a custom love bomb plus libertine it was amazing girls eyes use to light up when i talk tk them.

7 Likes

In what ways other than that do you feel that wanted has helped you self development?

3 Likes

Theoretically. Gotta try and let us know. It definitely won’t hurt.

9 Likes

I’m also wondering regarding Chosen From within, would that script also help with manifestation?

5 Likes

It has helped me

• Create a workout plan
  • Establish more presence. Women submit to me and they’re more open to my suggestions
  • Take better care of myself… from what I eat to what I wear.
  • Flirt with perfection when I feel like it. The words just come out of my mouth and I don’t have to think about it.
  • At first I thought my family just turned weird cause everyone was invading my personal space, wanting to get close to me. It wasn’t till I went out and I realized how men and women keep trying to get super close to my personal bubble. There seems to be an uncontrollable urge with women who are attracted to me… one of em straight up said, “I just want to hold you right now” this has increased my confidence a lot, I mean it’s nice to know I’m wanted.
  • I’m more desired now than ever and I know the desire will shoot up like a rocket in less than a month from now.
  • Meetups, they’re easier to schedule than prior to WantedZP.
  • Dirty talk and making sounds(hold on, lemme explain) dirty talk wasn’t something I was good at, I’m still not that good now but I’m way better than I was and I continue to improve with each week. And as for sounds, groaning and stuff wasn’t me. But that has changed, noticed how it makes my partner wetter.
17 Likes

I freaking love WZP reports man :heart_eyes:
I’m glad you’re enjoying your time :wink:

4 Likes

Guys how do i know if i should increase 1 loop of ZP?

im at 1 loop of emperor zp only in my stack

:male_detective: