Kundalini, Reiki and Quantum Jumping Board

Kundalini energy (or DNA) was activated on me (not having sessions for now, but sometimes I have spontaneous awakenings), and weekly I have Reiki sessions where the therapist also uses kind of a Quantum Jumping Board to align my chakras, remove negative energies, obsessors, Alien chips and implants (that one makes me laugh, but I guess it is true) and to ask the Universe to increase the probability for some things to happen in my life (I tell the things I want the probability to see raised in each session). I don’t exactly know how’s this board called, but I’ll ask the official name of it to share here, so that you can all use it too if you would like too.

I also look every day at a custom hand made symbol with a path, and ask entities to “Heal myself”.

My question is do these tools interfere with the subs in the Sub Club in a negative way, and is it safe to use these tools while using the subs at the same time? I’ve read in other topics that at least for Reiki it’s safe, but not sure for the other tools.

We do not advise mixing any of these therapies with subliminal usage.

2 Likes