Khan: Love, War and The Will to Power

Khan: Love and War + Emperor: The Will to Power

8 Likes

Pretty powerful stack which could result in a hybrid Khan-Emperor archetype.

2 Likes

Looking forward to your journey!
Keep us updated warrior : )

1 Like

Gives powerful viking vibes

2 Likes

I did 1 loop of Khan and 1 loop of WTP yesterday before sleep, today me and my gf woke up (we work together on Saturdays with her sister) and i was extremely horny, i told my gf “im horny, im going to fuck you” and she was immediately turned on and we did it and it was very primal amd carnal, we never do it in the morning

I also had a wet dream and i didn’t have those since i was 19 i think

I was very assertive and confident today, said what i wanted to say and asked what i wanted to ask

My chess has improved drastically, i think it’s from the strategic planning scripting, me and my brother were on the same level but he was always winning a bit more than me, today i won 3-0 and he got pissed

Can’t believe im already getting such profound results and it’s just stage 1 day 1

9 Likes

Which stage ?

Stage 1

1 Like

I became more decisive and sure of myself, i no longer ask my gf “what do you want to do?” Or “should we watch this or this movie?” Or anything like that

Today we came back home after the gym, she ate at my house, than we went to her house, i told my her “heat me some food, go to shower, i will shower after you and then we will watch a movie”

Usually i would ask her “do you want to shower first?” Or “do you want to eat and than shower” bluh bluh bluh

3 Likes

We´re witnessing the birth of an absolute beast :fire:

3 Likes

So fucking excited to see new khan journals

3 Likes

Where the hell did my social anxiety disappear? Why do i not shake anymore when talking to people? And why holding eye contact and standing straight up is so natural?

I am so assertive with annoying customers on the phone, when they argue with me, i keep the respect, i stay calm and I don’t let them anger me, i resolve the issue and they usually understand my points

Talking with the co workers used to be difficult, im 24 (almost) and everyone else are 40-50, now it’s not nerve wracking anymore and actually very fun, they are funny people when you let loose

When i read today the quote “i came, i saw, i conquered” i felt something deep in me wanting to break free

9 Likes

Spartan results:

I walked today outside, everyone with jackets and umbrellas, i was the only one walking with a t shirt, didn’t feel the cold and didn’t give a shit about the rain

1 Like

Today at class the teacher asked a question, i never answer those questions because just the thought of speaking in the class room with a lot of other people is increasing my heart rate

Today, he asked a question, my heart beat got faster, but, i answered, without thinking “should i talk or not” i just did

Than for the rest of the lesson, i answered and talked and felt no anxiety and no increase in heart rate

Total Breakdown is far stronger than i have imagined

4 Likes

I have noticed that i no longer look for the “right” answer, before Khan TB, when someone would ask me a question, i would always look for the most pleasing answer, the answer that will sound best, the answer that will make me more liked, the least offensive answer

After a week of Total Breakdown, this is no longer the case, i just answer the question with my real opinions, with authenticity, with honesty

No fear of judgement, no need for validation

9 Likes