Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Maybe you’re being toughened mentally with these tiny tests, that’s how I feel when I get this nagging irritated feeling where you’re just sick of everything lol

3 Likes

It really makes me look at how whatever it is that is currently going on with my life that I’m not happy about and how it’s my responsibility to change or fix it. Very simple.

2 Likes

Not so much that for me as much as " what the fuck an I doing? "

That’s exactly how my life feels at the moment. Not necessarily a bad thing as much as it’s sort of forcing me to make better decisions.

1 Like

I think it’s bringing some dirt out to be cleaned.

Basically this. Manifesting situation where my Negativity can pop up so I can face it.

I should also thank my girl for helping me face it. She snapped me out of it with her love and kindness.

4 Likes

I heavily recommend this

I was really impatient going though the stages because I was so desperate to get laid and didn’t actually deal with the shit that was holding me back and couldn’t even take hold of the manifestations that happened in my life .

If I was to be honest I would recommend 3 cycles of emperor then going through each of stages of khan twice .

4 Likes

More stage 1 results:

Btw, almost all of the older co workers, except for one, are females

12 Likes

I looked at your thread quickly and thought it said Khan: Lord of Love, War & Hell :rofl:

It was “Will” I saw as “Hell”

2 Likes

I am finishing my washout from Genesis: Mogul and Wanted Zpv2 Original. It was more or less, a silent experience.

I am tempted to add New Khan ST1 but I do not if can take over my previous cycle “silent building experience”.

Back on December, I explored Phoenix… I end disagreeing with my brother and not speaking each other since them.

Any thoughts @AnswerGroup @SaintSovereign

I’m not triggered as much as I keep asking myself how I went my entire life without realizing I was the problem?

The cause of my own suffering.

7 Likes

Mind is conditioned, and when you learn to see how it is so, that’s when real change is possible.

3 Likes

Forgive yourself, treat yourself with kindness and compassion, as that was the best you could do at the time. If you were capable of something different you would have done it.

Look forward, move on :pray:

6 Likes

This is the human experience.

“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven…”
― John Milton

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel the recon haze, I’ll rake 2 days until my next loops to lower a bit the pressure.

2 Likes

Yeah not the most fun run

with NKst1 & KBst1 but necessary

Not the worst run either tho :wink:

You know I take that back…

I think KB has helped my energy.
I’m in pretty stellar mood right now
For no reason… :sunny:

2 Likes

The recon on this is making me impatient and easily triggered + ever since i started running it my gf won’t stop arguing with me, or maybe it’s me who started to argue with her

Anyways, we usually end up doing what i want

2 Likes

So I noticed on ST1 that I thought people were in a dickish mood and aggressive. Then I decided to just ask what the issues are. It was just me, not them. Recon made me think people were being challenging and they weren’t. @RagnarLothbrok

8 Likes

Yeah it’s just me, usually i just agree with her but now i want things my own way, I don’t think it’s a bad thing it’s actually a good thing

2 Likes

I’ve never run original Khan before and have been running new Khan St1 with Khan Black St1 (5 min runs) and I’m not exactly sure what is happening but I feel unusually happy, lighter, more hopeful and even some bliss in there. I’ve been running KB since it came out and started over with the introduction of new Khan.

I just feel really really good. Almost feel like crying out of happiness and the only real difference to my life has been Khan St1.

I’ve run all the different healing subs including DR and Phoenix (was running Phoenix with KB before switching to Khan) and none of the healing subs has given me this feeling. Maybe the scripting in Khan TB is exactly the kind of healing I needed? It feels that way.

So very appreciated for these subs in my life!

16 Likes

I feel unusually happy, lighter, more hopeful and even some bliss in there. I’ve been running KB since it came out and started over with the introduction of new Khan.

Same here on the second day with New Khan St. 1. I did not expect it because I thought Total Breakdown was gonna be all pain and suffering.

2 Likes

I will run the new khan in a years time

1 Like