Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

It’s a transformative experience designed to break down your limitations and rebuild you into the embodiment of authority and strength.

With the NSE it’s no longer about embodying archetypes but qualities and traits. You’re not pushed into any frame but simply your innate qualities and traits are unleashed and developed.

Edit:
And here is the “logic” behind this new approach (the NSE):

Dominance, power, status, authority, willpower, profound sexuality, mastery and effortlessness that comes with it.
These are not traits developed through inaction, through wishful fantasy and dreaming but by brutal, unrelenting, fearless focus and action.

You should have no more doubts, guys, what I posted above encapsulates all you need to know about the newest tech.

It’s more about unleashing and developing the qualities and traits that are the prerequisite to embodying the main theme (in this case: Cultivate a Deep Sense of Conquest, Mastery, Dominance, Success and Romance) than attaining particular goals/objectives as those objective (I would rather say, your objectives that are relevant to the “official” objectives of the sub) shall be attained naturally thanks to those embodied qualities and traits and the whole theme of the sub. And the whole process of striving for those objectives (aka taking the right action) will boost those qualities and traits development and that will make attaining them even more natural (the snowball effect).

Edit2:
The best way to develop our target qualities and traits is to act upon our most authentic, immediate and actionable intents on a daily basis, keeping in mind how those qualities and traits will serve us in attaining our goals and objectives.

17 Likes

k

New year, new Empire… :horse: :crossed_swords: :fire: :dancing_women:

I am so happy this upgrade got released.

The longer I run KHAN, the more I fall in love with the feeling of being dominant in all situations and women submitting to me and behaving like nice cute sexually charged girls who show their best and most pleasant sides to me.

Which is exactly how it should be naturally in front of a KHAN.

I deserve to be treated in the best and most respectful way possible and this is non-negotiable.

Embrace becoming legendary.

The One.
The Legend.
The KHAN.

9 Likes

So far so good.

No recon, less fear of being socially judged. I was at some friend house party yesterday night. Karaoke and impro contest, I did my best but I was pretty surprised because I was just acting crazy and I had almost no stress.

I’d say it’s a good start.

9 Likes

Which Stage are you running?

Also is your avatar picture AI generated? It’s great.

2 Likes

A modern day “Family Khan” with his own personal empire :slight_smile:

Results:

Also forgot to mention, after we had sex i got in the shower, usually i do hot water but i thought to myself “you know what, cold water will be better, it will wake me up for the day”

21 Likes

Stage 1, I’m doing 2 21 days cycle per stage. 200 days of Khan :+1:

Stacked with Mogul.

And yes, my avatar is AI generated :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign is it ok to run ST1 and 2 of Khan together in a stack?

1 Like

Running two stages of the same sub together is not advised

4 Likes

His brain, his decision! And ultimately, his recon and lack of results! Can’t force anyone to follow proper protocol! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I asked Saint a question to understand whether that was a good idea or not, I never once mentioned I was currently doing that, no need to be so tight bro lol @ksub

3 Likes

Thanks @Prioritas

1 Like

The question wasn’t addressed to me, but I can share my own experience, as I ran one cycle of “old” Khan with two stages together - St1 and St4. And although I felt some changes, I was quite irritated and angry, so I switched St4 for LBFH and later KB St1.
Which made me much calmer and less recon.

2 Likes

My bad, bro. :joy:
Then go ahead and let us know how it works. Maybe it could actually work, who knows.

1 Like

For some reason, running healing on khan is a different trajectory completely and it feels as if a completely different direction from two

You could try !!!

But definitely wouldn’t do stage one and three together unless I’m trying to experiment

3 Likes

@AnswerGroup Is the New Total Breakdown going to overpower other subs if stacked together?

3 Likes

@AnswerGroup Can you tell us more about the wealth scripting in New Khan? Apparently there is wealth scripting but not a lot because of New Khan drive and focus. What does it mean? OG Khan had more scripting and there were already very few people reporting wealth related results.

7 Likes

The recon i had on the previous Total Breakdown was terrible, panic attacks and anxiety and more

On this the only recon i get is being less sharp in the mind, maybe a little bit of anxiety but the confidence scripting help me be assertive even when i have a little hit of anxiety from the recon

The recon is very small

8 Likes

TB is the GOAT, it will have it’s way with you but for you. I just checked my spread sheet I have had since starting subs in 2020, and I have 256 loops of Total Breakdown :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Same here, I am learning a bit about myself left and right. Like the other NSE subs, you learn a lot woth what situation you face in your everyday life.

No big recon for me either, it’s small, almost nothing. I still can’t wait for stage 2 as it’s what I’m aiming for.

3 Likes