Khan - A path less travelled

Today is the first day of my 5-day washout after the last cycle. I really liked the combo of PS and Wanted. But I’ve decided to drop PS and go back to my Sacred Heart Custom. So EoG St1 and Wanted stays for the next cycle, and in comes Sacred Heart.

Sacred Heart Custom

Love Bomb
Blue Skies
Transcendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Depths of Love
Love Without Attachment
Gratitude Embodiment
Emotions Unfettered
Mercy Protocol
The Wonder
The Flow
Ethereal Presence
Elegance
Divine Self-Image
Harmonic Singularity
Everpresent
Intuition Enhancer
Jupiter
Omnidimensional
Deep Sleep

After the next cycle I want to get back on Khan. I have always liked the idea of Wanted together with Khan, and that’s why I’m on Wanted now for the long run. And in the end, no matter what Seduction sub I run, it never beats the sensation I get from a love subliminal, and Sacred Heart ZP is for sure the most powerful I have ever played.

One thing I regret when makin Sacred Heart was not putting in Current Invoker. I thought about it before ordering but felt lacy as I did not own that module yet. But overall I feel pleased with it, and in the future I can re-evaluate and upgrade it to version 2.0.

Today I have felt a bit of recon going on, but reconcilliation on ZP is so much more smooth than before. The cure today has been a lot of water and sunshine.

3 Likes

How was the combo of Khan and wanted for you?

I have yet to run them together in ZP. I did hower have them in a Qv2 custom last year, sadly I changed my mind and also did not live a particularly social life last year.

1 Like

Second processing day today out of 5. I feel a lot of processing going on in my head and a bit unfocused. Sweden decided to hide the sun again on my washout period… :sun_behind_large_cloud: damn you!

Heard that Mercury is in retrograde for the second time this year, so let’s see what shenanigans will happen this time.

2 Likes

Got hit by some of the most insane recon today on my third processing day. I slept around 10 hours and had several intense and weird dreams. After that I have not been able to function normally, it’s like my logical brain is shut off. Funny thing is that even though all this, I don’t feel down but more like →

Of course it has been overcast and rain all day so no sun for me… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So now I have resorted to eating a thicc candybar containing créme brûlé and a big thermos with coffee…

My hunch is that it is Wanted that is kicking my ass currently, but it might also be EoG St1. The whole day I have thoughts about things and suddenly see similarities that resemble these thoughts out in the world around me.

I just had before writing this one of those wtf moments as I passed by the bathroom… I looked in and it seemed like the whole structure of the room was slightly off and tilted a bit to the side, so I stood there for a couple of minutes and just observed how the perspective I’m used to see there slowly returned.

Also noticed that grocery prices are going up lately. This reminds me of last year when for 2 months, my food budget was 3 dollars a week! That was a wild ride…

1 Like

Revisted my old journal which was centered around my first love subliminal in Qv2 named Sacred Heart. I later made a version 2 of it, and now recently I remade a version in ZP. I’m bringing it back now after my washout, and I do wonder why I stopped listening to it for a while? What else do I need than love anyway, that feeling trumps all else.

Just remembered this one:

The only happiness is love, if you lack love, forgive yourself for believing in illusion.

2 Likes

Why do you want to walk this path? Why not Khan and sexual abundance?

Why do you regret not putting Current Invoker in your Sacred Heart custom? Have you tried it before and have some interesting results to report? :grinning:

It literally boils down I believe to my current situation in life atm, and with that said, my life is too far from that lifestyle and I don’t currently have a place of residence and steady income.

It does not mean Khan is not still there, but just on hold for a while until I stabilize. And my love custom Sacred Heart has always been there in the mix, for I believe nothing comes close to a genuine heart connection. I can desire as much status or sexual abundance as I want, but it will never ever be close to being centered in my heart space. The first one is dependent on outside conditions and the second is not :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I have not triet it yet, but from the description:

At times, it can feel like we are being swept by a river into a specific activity, emotion, a chain of events… These currents, manifestations of different energies, can be chosen and sailed on by an individual with the proper subliminal and with conscious guidance of their minds. Use the Current Invoker alongside with a mental desire to go into a current that interests you (a few examples: love, sexuality, wealth, music), and you will find you rapidly get acclimated to the current, manifesting more and more positive situations from that current, and becoming quickly better at it.

When I do heart based meditations it really feels like I’m jumping in to a current, and by the above description this module would be excellent to strengthen that flow.

1 Like

This one I have missed completely. Posting here for future reference, and its compability with Gratitude Embodiment.

Starfilled Night:

Experience the beauty of all that is through the Starfilled Night module. Inspired by the glory witnessed during the nights where the Milky Way is fully visible, Starfilled Night will develop your ability to perceive beauty in all there is – even the darkest places. Your appreciation for reality as well as your overall perception of the world will gradually change, helping you see the hidden beauty of this world. Combine Starfilled Night with Gratitude Embodiment for a powerful synergy that will truly make you appreciate life.

1 Like

4 day of processing today. I don’t know if the energy in the world is a bit wacky at the moment, because I feel so weird and tired at the moment. I find it hard to sleep and I flourish during the night when everyone sleeps. Also, I miss the amount of energy I had when I lived in the forest, it felt so much more clean and my head was way more clear.

Something I have noticed is that my vision is a bit strange at the moment, it’s just like I’m blinded all the time and I don’t like bright artifical light from lamps. My body has been feeling tired lately and I have a bit of the sniffles, but its funny, because I know I’m not going to be sick, I just tell myself not to get sick and I believe in it. I just see it as tension being released through healing.

2 Likes

Something just hit me with the whole vision thing. I went to the bathroom and I got a flashback back to when I experimented with lsd. Always in the beginning of a trip in the first hour and before things was starting to float around, my vision always became very reactive to light and colors. I was still very present but all the light sources around me seemed more intense and overwhelming.

This I have taken from my trip reports to be the process where the ego structure and body identification is loosened up and becomes less. Of course right now it is not that intense, and its mostly visual, but vision is the sense that we rely the most on. And during the last two years or so I have noticed less dependency on my vision, which has gone from more focused and attached to observed things, to a more peripheral and less attached vision.

2 Likes

im curious what is the analysis and thought process behind such a combo.

to me wanted and kahn makes no sense at all.

kahn = super dominant go after you want and take charge vibe

wanted = super laid back too cool for school you must come to me vibe

to me the vibe of each product is basically opposite so how does it make sense to use them together?

maybe im missing something?

what made you think wanted + kahn made sense together?

So…

I’ve have gone a changed things around quite a bit lately. There is something I have thought about for quite a while, well yeah pretty much the last year or so… and that is that where I’m at right now in my life, it makes more sense to run Emperor then it is to run Khan for me.

My reasoning for this is because the way I am naturally, which is more Sigma than the more outgoing social type of Khan, and that especially since I withdrew late 2020 from most of society into seclution. Khan has always intruiged me with its social aspect and is something I feel I want, but at the moment it is too far away from how I currently live my life.

With that said I still love Khan Total Breakdown, which is the one I have had the most fun with, which is probably because it just removes so much nonsense and thus naturally makes you more alpha. I have stuck to Khan for a year and a half now and have grown a lot in the process, but after reading up on Emperor I have decided to switch. But Khan is still somewhere there on my map for the future, but as things stand now i need the push and the building something out of nothing aspects from Emperor.

MY IMPRESSION OF EMPEROR SO FAR:

I have played two loops of Emperor together with two loops of Mind’s Eye this week according to the recommended listening pattern. I must say that Emperor seem to gel and fit me very well. After the first loop I got an insane confidence and inner-talk, and also out around people I feel absolutely free and get alot of attention in a good way.

Mind’s Eye ZP has been messing with my perception of reality also this week. Just today as I walked in the city I began to imagine I was back in the 80’s, and boy I got all lost in it and for a while I actually thought I was there before my reality snapped back.

Also over the last two days I have noticed how my mind sometimes goes into a dialogue with itself, and its like the part of me that is insecure talks to the part of me that is already where the insecure part wants to get to, just like the student talking to the enlightened master (or It’s just my schizophrenia :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:). What this does is making it an internal process that whenever ever I notice myself trying to fake it, this inner dialogue goes on and solves it from within instead of looking for the answer outside.

It is now close to June and coming up is the pollen season of grass which often leaves me in a daze for around a month. So I have left a spot open for Paragon ZP for that reason to see if it can take care of that.

Third day of Emperor today and I will update later…

5 Likes

Mind’s Eye ZP - A reality bending subliminal

I remember when I bought this subliminal back in 2021 and thought to myself that I will use it to better my visualization skills. Ever since then I never really played it consistently to reap any major benefit from it.

Now I have 3 loops played in a week and boy o boy is this a subliminal that messes with your perceived reality. Just the other day I found myself walking in the town I live in and just thinking about the good old 80’s. After a while I noticed that my surroundings started looking like an old picture from that time period, and for a while I lost track of what I saw and actually believed I was back in the 80’s before my reality snapped back…

Also it is doing something with my vision, I feel blinded at times like if you’d just opened the curtains in the morning and stared at the sun. I feel less reliant on my visuals for navigation and it results with me being a bit lost at times and not even noticing the how the people around me look visually.

Yesterday I was sitting in a bar, and all of a sudden I felt acutely aware of how the sound and vibration coming from the speakers were bouncing around and the different reverberations coming from different surfaces in the room. It kind of took me by surprise and when my normal attention come back I noticed how most of the room was looking at me. I found it kind of hard to be social the rest of that night because I felt almost dizzy at times.

5 Likes

Paragon - First impression

I have planned to play Paragon for a while now that pollen season is coming up for me. My overall goals I have is to lessen/get rid off my allergy towards grass pollen, and also to make my skin not so dry, and lastly to fix my dandruff I have from time to time.

I just played my first loop this morning, and straight away I noticed my hands becoming softer. I had random spots in my body during the loop that started to tingle a bit. After the loop I felt a bit tired but also a sense of relaxation.

Liking it so far even though it’s too early to tell, will update more as time goes by…

3 Likes

Paragon - Update

Paragon really slapped me hard today, I fell asleep for a couple of hours and woke up feeling very tired. I felt the need to stretch my whole body which is a sign I have skipped that part lately. Also for some reason my skin felt even more dry and itchy than before, but this I suspect is a an effect of the body getting ready to be more moist again.

Dizzy dizzy dizzy…

Waited a couple of hours until I played my loop of Emperor for today. Iately I have been feeling like I live in an alternate reality or something. My vision is still that of a drunk person it feels like, my focus is a bit off and that makes me not feel connected to my environment like I’m used to.

Overall everything is becoming more entangled but at the same time more loose, my perceptions seem to mingle into one another and I loose track of time and day only to snap back and forth.

The way for me forward is to get back to some sense of connection to people and world around me. This whole waking up part is quite rough, it’s been almost two years now of confusion and still I have not found any new friends that I can connect deeply with or some kind of social life at all.

Step by step…
Ooh, baby…
Gonna get to you, WORLD…
Step by step (Ah!)

1 Like

Loving Kindness

I have been slacking on my metta meditations lately, and today Youtube reminded me in my feed. Re-read again about the 6 R’s by Bhante Vimalaramsi. Putting the links below if someone feels inspired to learn more.

2 Likes