Joining the caravan of Love ๐Ÿ’–

A Heartale or LoveTale
This is your story, the love you want to live

You guess it I love the word tale

2 Likes

@Lion I like LoveMagnet and also KingOfHearts (Iโ€™m also on a Khanโ€™s journey). JamesBomb could be interpreted in different ways lol. Thanks brother :pray:

@Melior Hm, LoveTale sounds interesting :slight_smile: :pray:

4 Likes
  1. Happily Ever After

2. Happy Ending

3. Magnetism

2 Likes

@NewLease So the first one is marriage, and the second on is after the divorce when you feel lonely and visit the local massage parlour. And the third one is after you discovered SubClub and ordered this sub and realize that all you need is self-love :smile:

Just kidding, thanks for the suggestions :pray:

3 Likes

Lmfao no problem :blush:

2 Likes

Just received my custom and listened to the first loop today.

Me and a friend were going to the beach to have a swim. On the way there I felt the subliminal kicking in. I become very relaxed and I was giggling like a school girl, a sense of appreciation and being humble towards the world and those around me.

This aura diminished after a couple of hours, which is not strange because itโ€™s so warm in Sweden at the moment, so I felt drained. But overall it felt very natural. I talked to people left and right and just starting random conversations as they arose in the moment, like it should be IMO.

This definately feels a lot softer than the Khan aura Iโ€™m used to. Mostly on Khan I feel a very strong grounding sensation combined with sexual tension and intent. On this one it feels very flowy and childlike, I found myself often just looking for something nice about people.

As I was walking home random people said hello to me and it just felt natural and something that people do all the time towards me. All social interactions during the day had people hooked as I was speaking and it felt mutually nice and loving.

This might be interestingโ€ฆ

Onwards I go on the journey of surrendering to love :innocent: :heart:

6 Likes

Anyone remember this old goodie :wink:

Just had an insane Metta Meditation. I do these everyday and it takes about 15-30 minutes depending on which one I choose to do.

When I focused on my heart I had a vision of energy flowing from all body parts into this big sphere that stretched way outside my physical body centered around the heart space. When focusing this love energy to other people it felt as they were right there with me.

Lost track of time and entered into a trance state of love that I can only relate to taking MDMA. Also appearing was an old mentor of mine that now a days focus on teaching self-love. With him it felt as he was litterally inside my heart. I know he does astro travelling and sits most days just plunging into the depths of love.

This makes me certain that he thought of me recently because he also appeared in a dream of mine in a shape of saintly being full of unconditional love.

This feeling still lasts as Iโ€™m writing this. But hey its only the first day of listening, imagine one month from now :star_struck:

3 Likes

I decided what I will call this subliminal. I will call it Sacred Heart after reading about the meaning which is a symbol of โ€œGodโ€™s boundless and passionate love for mankindโ€.

6 Likes

It rurns out that Dragon Reborn St4 and Sacred Heart is a pretty good combination, Iโ€™m flowing on the currents of love atm giggling like a little schoolgirl again lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ok this is nuts. Iโ€™ve had mystic states appear before but this is just pure love. I walk on the street and is overwhelmed with the energy flowing from my chest upwards into my head. People everywhere smile and say hello, not common here among strangers. I get the feeling of not getting anywhere when I walk but totally fine with it. Itโ€™s like I have a thick layer of red loving energy all around my body.

This is fun :smiley:

7 Likes

Havenโ€™t been reading or watching David Hawkins for quite a while. Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s the new sub or that I recently added LDU, but all of a sudden these short clips keeps popping up on my YT feed and addressing exactly what Iโ€™ve been thinking of lately :laughing:

Been doing a lot of forgiveness stuff lately and also Iโ€™m half way through A Course In Miracles 365 days practices. Powerful stuff.

1 Like

Yay now I can stalk your journal :smiley:

@SwedishBuddha you bastard, ok, but I wonโ€™t sign any autograpghs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Whatโ€™s your new custom?

Youโ€™ll find it in the first post in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

This subliminal has helped me immensly in just a coulpe of days to work on how I want to perceive those around me. I want to look at people around me with curiosity and appreciation, not their behaviors or trying to change them. Noticed that this is becoming more automatic and not something that need to consciously focus on. Also noticed that I look for things I like about them instead of the opposite.

This is something that is very interesting with the Khan aura I developed during the last 8 months. Before it could be some tiny annoyance if people reacted badly or felt intimidated. Now itโ€™s more appreciation and how I can add value helping people, if just for a brief hello.

Sometimes I imagine the person Iโ€™m looking at to be a little child again running around just doing whatever the enjoy doing. Also doing Metta on people helps. As an example; think to yourself as you look at someone; may you be peaceful, or may you be safe. And at the same time focus on sending these loving thoughts from my heartspace to them. The possibilities are endless, sometimes I make up long sentances of beutifully words strung together in me head.

4 Likes

For future reference, great add ons to Sacred Heart could be Intuition Enhancer and divine will.

A funny thing happened yesterday at a bar. I met two Iranian girls who sat down opposite to me in the sofa. One of the girls had one of the craziest energies Iโ€™ve seen in a long time, she just radiated of feminine essence. You donโ€™t see that very often and she attracted a lot of stares from guys next to us.

She asked me one time if I could guess how long she has been living in Sweden? Without even thinking about it the number 13 came up which I said in an instant. She looked at me absolutely dumbfounded because that was the correct answer. And the funny thing is I was not supprised at all because it felt absolutely perfect when I said it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

love this guy

1 Like

Sorry bro, my bad. If all else fails, read the instructions. Or in this case, check the first entry. LOL!

1 Like