Joining the caravan of Love 💖

Haven’t been reading or watching David Hawkins for quite a while. Don’t know if it’s the new sub or that I recently added LDU, but all of a sudden these short clips keeps popping up on my YT feed and addressing exactly what I’ve been thinking of lately :laughing:

Been doing a lot of forgiveness stuff lately and also I’m half way through A Course In Miracles 365 days practices. Powerful stuff.

1 Like

Yay now I can stalk your journal :smiley:

@SwedishBuddha you bastard, ok, but I won’t sign any autograpghs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What’s your new custom?

You’ll find it in the first post in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

This subliminal has helped me immensly in just a coulpe of days to work on how I want to perceive those around me. I want to look at people around me with curiosity and appreciation, not their behaviors or trying to change them. Noticed that this is becoming more automatic and not something that need to consciously focus on. Also noticed that I look for things I like about them instead of the opposite.

This is something that is very interesting with the Khan aura I developed during the last 8 months. Before it could be some tiny annoyance if people reacted badly or felt intimidated. Now it’s more appreciation and how I can add value helping people, if just for a brief hello.

Sometimes I imagine the person I’m looking at to be a little child again running around just doing whatever the enjoy doing. Also doing Metta on people helps. As an example; think to yourself as you look at someone; may you be peaceful, or may you be safe. And at the same time focus on sending these loving thoughts from my heartspace to them. The possibilities are endless, sometimes I make up long sentances of beutifully words strung together in me head.

4 Likes

For future reference, great add ons to Sacred Heart could be Intuition Enhancer and divine will.

A funny thing happened yesterday at a bar. I met two Iranian girls who sat down opposite to me in the sofa. One of the girls had one of the craziest energies I’ve seen in a long time, she just radiated of feminine essence. You don’t see that very often and she attracted a lot of stares from guys next to us.

She asked me one time if I could guess how long she has been living in Sweden? Without even thinking about it the number 13 came up which I said in an instant. She looked at me absolutely dumbfounded because that was the correct answer. And the funny thing is I was not supprised at all because it felt absolutely perfect when I said it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

love this guy

1 Like

Sorry bro, my bad. If all else fails, read the instructions. Or in this case, check the first entry. LOL!

1 Like

Just curious

Have you already purchased this from the Q store, or when you say you’d accept suggestions, are you asking for suggestions about what modules could possibly go into this custom?

1 Like

A good name could be Khanscious Love or Khanscious Relationship

Playing on the idea of Conscious Love/Relationships.

Since you’re running Khan at the same time.

I also am SUPER glad to see someone running Khan and Heartsong at the same time. I have been dying to know what the combination of those two programs would be. I think that Khan/Emperor with Heartsong would be really interesting, because on their own, they don’t seem to support the idea of a stable committed relationship… but maybe I’m wrong about that one

3 Likes

He was a wise man for sure. Has helped me alot through times of confusion when the doors of spirituality came of its hinges.

Haha no worries :blush: I’ve done that too. Have you tried unplugging and plugging in the electrical cord :joy:

Yes, had it for 4 days now. It’s a beast.

Love that one hehe. I was asking for advice earlier but have decided for a name already, Sacred Heart.

It symbolizes the heart of Jesus as a symbol of “God’s boundless and passionate love for mankind”. I thought that was a perfect name for it when I looked it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am currently on my 2nd processing day today. As of late it feels like I’m getting a hang on Qv2. Gone are the rigid schedules and in comes a more intuitive way of listening. By being attentive and actually listening to the different signals my body gives me I can go more by feel.

Also after having done a couple of loops of Sacred Heart last week, I have noticed a couple of modules that stands out during these rest days.

Emotions Unfettered - Been feeling like an emotional powerhouse the last 24 hours. It almost feels like wearing one of those tight Under Armor shirts, but instead of muscular, it feel its gives the same support but for my emotions.

Way of Understanding - The understanding of others has been a walk in the park lately. It does not even cross my mind anymore, all people just feels neutral to me. Maybe that’s because it gives me a greater understanding of my own reaction towards others i guess, I always have a choice of how I perceive things.

Love Without Attachment - This one probably is connected to Emotions Unfettered, I just feel so unattached to all the chaos going on around in society. There has been many times the last couple of days when this intense energy starts flowing from my stomach area up through my chest and up to head. Sometimes I feel like I have this thich love aura around me, like a heavy smoke or similar.

Heartsong - This sub is very interesting. I have had a couple of instances where people that I have not seen for a long time show up in my life. Almost all conversations that I’ve had last couple of days with people has had this loving feeling to it, there’s a flow to it, and no social pressure at all.

Next time I play Sacred Heart I will do one loop, and then wait a couple of hours, and then play one loop of Love Bomb Ultima. Really interested to see the auric effect of that combo :smiley: MIght even add one loop of DR4 just for the science…

2 Likes

Listening to subliminals is like having a mentor that talks directly to your subconscious, instead of all the mentors I’ve had, that ultimately bang their heads against the wall trying to get past the conscious mind :laughing:

3 Likes

Got this weird influx two days ago to try one loop of Khan St1. It’s been a long time since I listened to this stage. This one sent me into one of the worst reconciliation episodes I’ve experienced since starting subliminals, and also the weirdest dreams I’ve had for a while.

Next day felt completely zoned out, so just tried playing one loop of Sacred Heart, and as soon as that warm fuzzy feeling entered my chest the recon was like blown away. And for the rest of the day just minor recon compared to the tornado that hit me the day before.

Also I realize that name embedded subs like customs hits me with way less recon. So won’t go back to regular Khan until or if name embedded regulars come out.

5 Likes

It seems like a lot of people are feeling a drive towards healing subliminals. I felt the same thing, which led to me listening to Regeneration yesterday. It actually helped with the recon and I’m in some kind of super bloom state today.

I’ve been wondering if the name embbeding on regular programs will happen. I mean it would be great but I feel like it would lead to less people ordering customs.

Also, I love the title of your journal and enjoy reading it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @JayFlex :pray: We’ll see what happens, but I am all for customs right now, they are on another level if you get it right.

Been wondering more and more why I don’t just go all in on the love thing, it is so supreme to all other things. When you feel grounded in your love everything else becomes easier in all areas of life.

Take like for say my other custom that focuses more on seduction. When I play that one I look for signs to see how others react to me all the time, I’m putting effort into it so to say. But with Sacred Heart I just rejoice in the good feelings without a care in the world, and naturally become super magnetic to others.

4 Likes

That’s cool, I got that one last autumn but never really gave it a chance. But I have since then gone through all the stages of DR. Have you done other healing subliminals other than Regeneration?

1 Like

No I haven’t, especially after learning more about how powerful these subliminals are I wish I would have started with healing. I initially bought Alchemist and made it two weeks before I stopped because the recon was so strong. At the time I didn’t understand what was happening and was like ‘why is this subliminal making me so depressed?!’ After that I switched to Spartan and Emperor Fitness and had a lot of success with those.

How was it going through all of Dragon Reborn? I think Regeneration must be pretty light compared to DR because I didn’t have any issues listening to it yesterday.

I like that you have Love Bomb in the custom. That’s one of my favorite Ultimas to listen to. Although I stopped listening to it at work because people wouldn’t leave me alone. :joy:

2 Likes

I know what you mean, but it’s never too late to start. And also regular titles are healing in its own way, whether its wealth, dating etc. Every piece you put into the bigger puzzle again heals your faulty perceptions, and ultimately makes you more complete.

I started Khan solo in October last year after having a year of being thrown into the spiritual and healing path, and that was even before I started using subliminals.

I hear many say that 2020 was a shit year, but for me it was the most enlightning year of my life. It was like the beginning of a deep cleansing of the human psyche, and one had the chance to either resist it or to dive into it.

I must say that it was very smooth for me. Maybe St2 was a bit rough, especially the dreams. But I got used to the dreams last year when I experienced a lot of “The Dark Night Of The Soul”, so I’m not afraid of dreams anymore, instead I find them quite amusing :laughing:

I did one month on each of the three stages of DR. I’m about a month in on St4, and I must say it’s literally insane the amount of energy and the absolute feeling of emotional stability. I have not yet to try the Ultima though.

I definately recommend Dragon Reborn. As all four stages it is very all rounded when it comes to healing. As mentioned earlier I think I had a bit easier time due to all the dark stuff that came up last year.

One thing I’ve noticed when reading others journals with DR, is that they become so aware of all the negative things that been holding them back all their life, and also being able to reframe it, look at it and move past it. Very impressive!

Love bomb converted to Q is really smooth. It’s funny how I can feel all the different modules, and Love Bomb is together with Heartsong the strongest of them so far. I tried Sacred Heart last week together with Love Bomb U, that was crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes