Journal: Emperor/Rebirth

Of course it is! Anybody who loves The Simpsons would take 5 seconds to stare at your shirt.:laughing:

2 Likes

I think @TheBoxingScientist reported often that on Emperor girls keep checking him out whenever he goes to the supermarket, or cafés etc.

And @Hollywood too reported this a couple of times.

So I guess it’s time you welcome yourself into the sexy Emperor’s club :smile:

4 Likes

Yes, this happened to me on Week 1 of Emperor. Khan does this too. I like it, and it’s a real surprise for me. Just awesome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 7 (Part 1)
Only had 5.5 hours total yesterday for Emperor…and with last night’s sleep, I did a shorter stack so I’d get some “regular” sleep after…dreams were with me but I didn’t get out of bed right away…wife had a headache so I was rubbing her back and neck_emphasized text_…we fell back asleep.
Dreams are gone for now from memory unless something triggers them again later
Total listening time so far is 61.7 hours

I did play a bit with going into the State Akin To Sleep (a Neville thing…basically the point right before sleep or right after waking up…Feel It Real sessions work best from SATS) but I was just getting into SATS with no clear objective to see what comes up in mind. I do that sometimes. Nothing came up really specific…Just used to fall asleep…great for a power nap.

Nothing else to report yet.

4 Likes

As AMASH has rightly said when I was running only Emperor I have girls checking me out. Emperor generates an aura around you which can grab the attention of men and women.

5 Likes

I’m headed to bed in a few minutes. Just wanted to put in here that I made a quick spreadsheet to track my progress on subs in terms of percentage to goal.

It’s just set up to track one sub at a time. I am considering updating it at some point for when I get serious about stacking stuff together.

For now, though, it’s just a simple MVP (Minimum Viable Product) prototype for my own use.

Made it over just about the past 5 minutes because I’ve started feeling a bit of “Why even bother doing this shit? It’s gonna take forever.”

But now I can see that I’m actually already only 13.19% done to my goal of 500 hours for Emperor. So that killed that thought pattern as soon as I built that sheet.

Anyway, once i get it updated where it could track progress on each sub from a stack and all that, if anyone wants to use it too, I’ll share out a clone of it or something that you could import into your own Google Sheets account.

This is the sort of shit I love to do. My wife and a few of my friends sometimes joke that I won’t do something without making a spreadsheet about it first. But I’ve always loved that any problem or business idea that can be broken down into small enough chunks can be modeled in a spreadsheet and then I can start tweaking stuff to really understand it.

Example: A friend once had an idea for a low-key eCom type business selling candles and “artisan” soap, and was of course in that initial stages of excitement about it.

I gathered info from him as for how the business would work…the prices of the raw supplies, blah blah…and I thought it out and built a spreadsheet. Made it so he could tweak each aspect and see the ecological results across the business to see what he’d have to do do make it actually profitable at different levels of business.

He quickly saw that it would be near impossible to make a profit unless he was buying everything in bulk and pricing way over what others seemed to sell their stuff for in similar markets like on Etsy.

So he saw it would work as maybe a small hobby/past-time but for business endeavours he decided early on to focus on other ideas.

THAT is one thing I love doing…analysing stuff like that and making sense of it.

I think maybe Emperor is doing some real work on my brain even with the limited hours I got yesterday and today. I should get my full 10+ in tomorrow since i’m back at work again tomorrow morning.

Total Listening time thus far: 66.95 hours (the 45 minute play time makes for tricky calculations :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

I just love reading stuff like this @Palpatine. If you think about it, big problems and/or endeavors can and should first be broken down to simpler parts. Creating models (in your case spreadsheets) actually help visualize the breakdown of tasks and how each part would affect succeeding parts.

3 Likes

I fully intended to go to bed…but I realized since the sheet knows my percentage achieved toward goal and it knows the number of days I’ve done…it should be easy to have it project how many days of listening I have left.

Setting that up now.
I’ve been looking for some good ideas to learn android and/or iOS app dev on…This would be great for that.
If I went that route, I’d, of course, let Fire and Saint take it over to actually make available for club members.
I’m actually prohibited from making apps for anything other than personal/educational use because of the certain fruit-themed company I work at.
Once I am no longer in the employ there, I plan to do a few ideas that I’ve got percolating.

Edit: Just got the spreadsheet tweak done already! I have 53 more days of listening at my current rate of listening.

2 Likes

I hear you @Palpatine. NDAs, non-competes and such contract clauses can suck sometimes.

2 Likes

I tweaked the sheet yet again…so it also shows the actual date I should reach the 500 hours goal…of course that will change dynamically if I listen more or less than average for any given day.

So this gives me the new ability now to challenge myself to squeeze in as many loops as i can each day and see how much I can make that ETA to creep sooner sooner.

2 Likes

This is awesome man! So you have a special skill to use spreadsheets to break down any problem or business idea into small enough chunks, and you start tweaking stuff and understanding it.

How does it feel for you to do that?

And very importantly, what’s an aspect of that you can use to enjoy your job a bit more, and also to make building your empire concrete?

Also, I have heard from David Deida that when a man gets an idea, a calling to do something (like you said you had with getting your hypnotherapy license re-instated), the man should do it and see how it feels. If the desire to continue grows, it means something deeper is calling him to do it, and it is the right decision, even if the conscious mind isn’t aware of that yet.

What do you think about this? Could this be applicable to you?

Honestly, you’re a very good friend indeed. Taking this skill and your time to help your friend with something important.

Could using this as a consulting / small business advice thing be part of the Empire you are building? Often, your core competence is something that seems easy for you, but to other people, it’s an enigma surrounded by mystery. If you could, for example, specialize in NLP and hypnotherapy businesses (which you seem to be an expert on) to help them with your spreadsheets and analytical thinking understand their business and tweak it, and you also get experience and understanding of the business as a consultant, could that be valuable to you? Especially if done virtually, which I assume might be something you want. Could this be part of your plan? And if so, how could you try it with a MVS (Minimum Viable Service)?

Awesome! Could there be a part of your life right now that would use this skill immensely that you might not be aware of? If it existed, where could it be located in your life, house, work, or Empire ideas?

Awesome journal man. Keep going. And don’t let your skills and abilities and knowledge go to waste.

I hope for you that your outside world will reflect your inner wealth, soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Been working today so didn’t have a chance to respond yet.

Feels like I’m doing something worthwhile for sure. Much more so than “This is why you see these charges on your bank statement”

The way I see it, the “Practice” I put in with other of my pet projects is training me to have a more keen eye to keeping my empire-building focused and on task. It’s easy for me to get distracted. At least it WAS, before becoming THE Emperor :wink:

Me too, man. Me too.

Thanks for the reply!

3 Likes

Day 8
Listening time today: 14 hours
Total listening time: 80.95 hours
Percent to goal: 16.19% (goal is 500 hours)
Sleep:
1X rebirth
8X Emperor
1X rebirth (as waking up)

Dream: Had a dream that my mom was visiting. And Daughter pulled me aside and said “Grandma recorded a tape saying some not nice stuff about you. I don’t think she likes you very much, but didn’t want us to say anything to you”

And I got a bit upset at first but then said “Ah well. I can’t make everyone happy. If she doesn’t like me, that’s her business. Not mine”

I LOVE my mom. So I think that if I could let my MOM not liking me not affect me, then I could with just about anyone else be fine with that. Perhaps the “anti-social” aspects of Emperor coming through?

Either way…it seems enlightening to me.

5 Likes

Is there a way and a possibility @Palpatine to mix your enjoyment of reading self-development journals, your enjoyment of breaking things down and putting them into excel sheets, and your desire to have financial independence freedom, in a way that makes you wake up excited for the day?

This could be really worth pondering…

4 Likes

Emperor is not truly anti-social. All is does is any person who is not a positive influence in your life, it makes you lose interest in contact thing, keeping in touch with them, and bored talking to them.

And since most people are not doing much with their lives, you will seem to be a loner. However, when you find a person or a group of people who are a positive force in your life, you are extremely social with them. It’s just that those are not 99% of humanity. Compared to Daredevil which makes you friendly and enjoy all people and want to mingle with them.

cc @Hollywood

8 Likes

Hahahaha! :smiley: Awesome quote!

5 Likes

I skipped any listening to subs during my sleep time (Today is Day 9 but I’m in the office listening to Emperor)
Dreams didn’t see much different.
I went to bed at 2am-ish my time…got up at 6:30am because I forgot to turn off my alarm that I’d usually use to get up for work today. (New schedule starts today, so I work Sundays now instead of Saturdays).
Actual sleep time according to Fitbit was only 3:27 or something.

that basically 4 hours of bed time though seemed a lot longer. Which is reverse of how it usually goes for me. Usually if I sleep without any music, audiobooks or subs playing, sleep seems more to be on parity with actual sleep time, and if I listen to stuff, that’s when it seems like I’m sleeping longer.

So it’s interesting seeing that reversal for me. I can’t say I’ll go without subs during sleep for long…I will give it the week I promised in the “Experimental Listening Pattern” thread.

But if I don’t notice enough of a boost from that I’ll go back. Sleep hours are valuable to getting in my loops.

3 Likes
Sub: Emperor
Day 9
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 86.95
Percent Done 17.39%
Projected Competion 11/19/2019
Hours listened today 6

Was in the office longer than the 6 hours, but I made sure to pause playback when going into another room and resumed it when I came back. So as to not miss out on chunks of listening time while I ate food and so on.

Spent the day just playing around with MIT App Inventor stuff. Learning to make apps to prototype out an idea I’ve got for a personal improvement project involving habit formation.

No spectacular insights today. Just in the zone/flow of getting things moved along on my projects.

I have been wondering on and off today if I made a mistake getting Emperor instead of Mogul or AscMogul since money and personal power are my biggest things. I don’t need the “Sex stuff” in Emperor…but I will admit it was nice having that girl check me out the other day.

I think perhaps today’s second guessing of my choice to buy Emperor first is probably one of those distracting mechanisms others here talk about. So of course I’ll keep it up.

6 Likes

@Palpatine

In my experience what you think is you needing money is really tied to something else, which is why the money isn’t there.

I can honestly say Emperor has helped me start to uncover why money has been a struggle for me lately.

Those “issues” usually have nothing to do with money itself , the money is just a scape goat.

Your subconscious will try to tell you need something else to avoid looking at the real source of your void.

Stay on your path, keep journaling and the answers will start to show up…if you’re willing to stay open and be uncomfortable,

10 Likes

And when I had AscendedMogul I thought it was a mistake I didnt get Emperor :wink:

5 Likes