Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

And when is Inner circle released ?

2 Likes

Sounds almost like Ebru, but not quite. :wink:

Whatever happened to him anyways?

You should ask in the Inner Circle thread, bumping it back up.

1 Like

I am wondering do we need to read the book in order to benefit from this subliminal?

3 Likes

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

Thank you for upholding your high standard of excellence, while also making sure we got your audio awesomeness in our impatient electronic devices. Thanks for Power Can Corrupt! I’ve been wanting a title like this for months and some how through the aether you read my mind.

2 Likes

No need to read it, your subconscious will get the principles anyway, but I’m sure it would do more good than harm.

3 Likes

I just read this entire thread. What a way to “Unwind” from a long workday HAH.

Sounds amazing. I’m a LONG way from getting it myself, since I’m doing shooting for 500 hours minimum of Emperor, after which I’ve settled on the idea of either EoG or Khan.

I will say in response to anyone asking about audiobooks while listening. While that COULD work, I’d recommend a quick Photoread of the book at least 24 hours prior to listening to the sub, for anyone who’s used that system before.

I gotta stop reading all these journals and threads lol. It’s like a freakin space-age candy store in here all the time!

3 Likes

At least you’re photoreading the threads, so it only takes you 5 minutes. :wink:

3 Likes

HAH I wish

2 Likes

There is a free version of audiobook. Just search in google

1 Like

So I have a question about stacking subliminals. I am currently running Emperor, I am interested Power Can Corrupt, my question is say I listen to Emperor for about 6 hours, do I take a break say for one hour then run Power Can Corrupt? If anyone has any suggestions on how to run these two subliminals I am open to suggestions.

1 Like

You can either run it on the same playlist or different time during the day. I dont think it matters

I am running 12 loops khan when i sleep and during the morning. Limitless and spartan when i am working and muay thai x before muay thai sessions

4 Likes

Cool! Saint improved the picture of Power Can Corrupt, its sharper and brighter now. I like it.

3 Likes

I think that reading the book will benefit a lot, since it is conscious effort to subliminal subconscious programming. Perfect combo!

This is animated The 48 Laws of Power. Enjoy!

10 Likes

Have SC added the limitless module in this bad boy ?

2 Likes

Ok i bought this time to test drive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a thought:
Since this sub is based on the 48 Laws of Power, would it be a good idea to make Quantum Limitless related to Greene’s other book, Mastery? Or at least a supercharger for it?

2 Likes

No, we’ve got big things planned for Quantum.

Parts of it are in most subliminals because of how universally useful it is, so yes.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:. If you dont mind me asking, how far away is Quantum from release?

5 Likes

Ok i bought this, time to test drive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What you gonna do tonight, blackadder?

3 Likes