Jayvee - The Wayfinder

Hahaha, you crack me up. I already have three planned. Do I need them, obviously not, will I end up getting them, most likely.

That copywriting custom idea I posted, I’ve already been modifying it. I’ve made a 15 module one and a 20 module one. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I know the more focused the better, but I keep finding modules that would enhance things even further.

2 Likes

This is EXACTLY what I meant!

Welcome to the Q Candy Store lol.

Looking forward to seeing them.

1 Like

@Lion I am currently shopping around with custom modules and doing research. Going to take some time and not rush things.

@JayFlex

There’s a lot of good modules. The more choices, the harder the custom selection process becomes. You get headaches sometimes when trying to decide. (Paradox of choice)

2 Likes

@Lion here are the different builds.

15 Module

Renaissance Man ZP Core
Mogul ZP Core
Ultimate Writer
True Sell
Dragon Tongue
Story Teller
Lifeblood Fable
Sacred Words
Natural Winner
Furious Ascent
Machine Action
The Single Point
Tyrant
DEUS
Carpe Diem Ascended

And

20 Module

Renaissance Man ZP Core
Mogul ZP Core
Ultimate Writer
True Sell
Story Teller
Dragon Tongue
Lifeblood Fable
Sacred Words
Instant Business Tactician
The Way of ROI
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Secret Source
Furious Ascent
Natural Winner
Gloryseeker
Tyrant
Carpe Diem Ascended
Machine Action
The Single Point
DEUS

They are both similar and focused like the 10 module one, but each one has a few extra enhancements.

1 Like

@JayFlex - I really like the 20 module one, man! Has that extra oomph thanks to those extra modules.

But of course, you will know what you need for your requirement.

Reminds me of when I first started Module Shopping on the Q Store too. My eyes filled with wonder and excitement as I read all the module descriptions haha!

2 Likes

I ended up ordering a custom similar to the one I shared with @Lion. After seeing his post in the ZP custom build thread I bought Sultan because I thought it would be a perfect fit.

Here is the final build:

First ZP Custom

Renaissance Man ZP Core
Mogul ZP Core
Ultimate Writer
True Sell
Story Teller
Dragon Tongue
Lifeblood Fable
Sacred Words
Instant Business Tactician
The Way of ROI
Sultan
Secret Source
Furious Ascent
Natural Winner
Gloryseeker
Tyrant
Carpe Diem Ascended
Machine Action
The Single Point
DEUS

Not sure of the name yet, but I’m excited to run this. I’m thinking about running it solo for 21 days or running it with Rebirth.

I’ve had a few more developments since my last post. I finished week 3 of Personal Power II. The last couple of days have been on healing in regards to finance stuff. It truly made a difference in my mindset with money. I’ve come so close to gold but I keep sabotaging my progress. The program helped me identify and work through those issues.

A big thing I’ve put off was my blog I made. It’s sat online with one post for months. I wrote my first post in months yesterday afternoon and it felt natural. The words flowed because I was genuine and didn’t care about the outcome of the post.

I also haven’t marketed my book in months. I’m still making money from it but not the amount I could be if I actually marketed it correctly. I’m sitting on a gold mine that I made myself and I have refused to mine it.

This healing happened over two days with Tony Robbins and you don’t need the program/workbook to do it. @James I know you have been talking about EOG ST1. Listen to EOG and search on YouTube for Personal Power 2 days 17 and 18. Let me know how you feel after that. :wink:

8 Likes

I listened to the first loop of my ZP custom. Incredibly smooth and I had a feeling similar to the reality shift from my initial ZP experience. I was writing in my journal while listening. Words flowed easily and effortlessly. I was in the zone and I could feel the effect of The Single Point immediately.

I wonder how much productivity scripting I’m getting from Mogul and Machine: Action because I plowed through my entire to-do list for the day. All-day long I kept pushing everything off. My procrastination ended as soon as my loop finished.

There was an issue with the initial upload. I got a ZP custom but both the mask and ultrasonic were 1 hour long. I thought, well that looks like recon. I contacted support and they replied in less than 30 minutes and rebuilt the custom for me. I’m assuming it was @SaintSovereign because I messaged him on here as soon as I noticed. I’m incredibly grateful for the customer service I received today.

4 Likes

Immediate results from Single Point & no procrastination after a single ZP custom loop I see. The custom is also maxed out at 20 modules. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Interesting combo. Does Renaissance man help you with writing?

Yes, it does. I have Ultimate Writer and Sacred Words in the custom. I picked Renaissance Man because it covers creativity and innovation and I figured it would align well with the writing modules.

In the post above I talked about how easy it was to write after listening and still is, so something in the custom is working. I’ll keep journalling and providing updates.

Yesterday evening after listening I kept getting ideas on how to improve my current book that I have out. And some ideas for potential new books.

5 Likes

This is excellent, @JayFlex. I think you got a winner of a custom :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think so too. The bloom I had today felt great. I’ll be listening to this one for a while. I’m looking forward to seeing your results from your first loop.

2 Likes

I listened to my custom this morning and felt some recon this afternoon. I was emotional but it didn’t last long. I was like a machine at work and productive when working on personal projects.

• Work wise, I keep getting a lot of attention from people in a positive way. Also people are being incredibly respectful. I’m assuming this is coming from Gloryseeker and Sultan.

• I started to learn about dictation and it’s use for writing professionally. I have wrist issues from the military which adds difficulty to certain things like typing for long periods of time and working out on my wrists. It’s the reason I do resistance band workouts. I keep seeing recommendations for Dragon speech software, but the cost is high. I’ll look for alternative programs that perform the same function.

• I’ve been listening to Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson. The book is excellent and changing my perspective on business. I’ve done everything to have a publishing business except the one thing that would make me money, marketing and selling it. The book is doing some healing that I am in dire need of.

• There is a course on Udemy on book marketing. I’ve started going through it and making changes. It falls in line with what I learned in Ready, Fire, Aim. I need to sell what I have and then adapt to how the market responds. If the book needs updating or corrections I’ll do it when they are needed. For now I need to focus my time and energy on getting sales.

• So far I’m at two loops of the custom. I’ve had a total of 3 book ideas. The first one is great, the other is okay, and the last involves writing with someone else. I’ll look more into the first one after I get sales moving on my first book.

1 Like

I can tell I’m still processing the custom. I mean this in a good way. No recon today but this thing pushes me. I’ve been diligent about scheduling all my tasks for the day and the times they should be done. I am productive generally but never this organized.

Today I did the second to the last day of the Tony Robbins Personal Power II program. It was one of my favorite days I’ve done so far. Tony covered problem-solving. The big lesson of today was on how the more success you have, the more problems will arise. He finished off the lesson by giving five specific questions to go through to solve a problem. I used those questions to look at my problem of not getting book sales. I went through each question and realized what the issues were, how to solve them, and committed to solving them. Tomorrow I’ll finish up and work to keep the momentum going.

I mentioned using dictation software in my last post. Well, that’s what I’m using to write this one. The program isn’t difficult to use, but it is something I’ll have to get used to. I like how efficient it is to write this way, and I’ll keep using it.

Tomorrow I’ll be listening to Emperor fitness ST2. Since I can tell I’m still processing the custom, I’ll keep listening to the custom and Emperor Fitness on separate days. Doing so should help alleviate recon and avoid overwhelm.

I think Dragon Tongue got me in trouble at work today. One of the managers called and I could tell he was trying to manipulate me into doing something. If he had asked directly I probably would have said, no problem. But the fact that he kept trying to beat around the bush to get me to do something pissed me off. He then called another manager and tried to get him to ask me. I told the other manager no and told him how to solve the problem they were having. They didn’t take my advice and got someone else to do it. I got some dirty looks from a couple of the mid-level managers, guys I don’t answer to anyways, and went about my day as if it was no big deal. I bruised some egos, but I think they will recover.

3 Likes

The bloom I had today was something on another level, and this is on 3 hours of sleep with a cold coming on.

Thinking back about all the customs I had over the last few months, nothing has packed a punch the way ZP has. Yes, I had good results, but after I stopped listening I would go back to my old patterns. With ZP everything feels more aligned. As if the subliminal not only helps me stay aligned with my goals, it helps make that alignment feel natural, like everything is in sync. I don’t have to force myself to do anything, the growth keeps happening naturally.

For me the biggest thing is the commitment I’ve had to this workout program, working on my writing habit, and completing the Tony Robbins program. I did more in the last month in regards to personal growth than I did in the last year. I took action, I enjoyed it, and it has left me hungry for more.

Besides what happened at work, I had some interesting things happen today. Here is a post I made in the Ascension Chamber thread about work:

• Gloryseeker must have some approachability aura scripting in it. People were chatty with me where ever I went today. I went to Costco after getting off work. Staff members and people shopping kept talking with me. It got to the point where I just wanted to finish shopping so I could go home. I tried to ignore some lady handing out free samples and she starts commenting on how much I must workout because I had protein in my cart. Then starts catcalling me about working out and getting it. It was so over the top I had to turn around and start laughing.

• The Gloryseeker effect continued this evening when I took my kids to the park. I’m swinging my kids and this lady starts talking to me. It was the equivalent of a guy making an awkward approach. Starts talking about the weather and smiling at me. Then I noticed she kept sitting close by me when I was watching my kids.

• Emperor Fitness ST2 is helping me discipline my diet even further. I’ve stuck with counting calories and staying below my limit for the last 5 weeks. Now, I’m making better food choices. When we go out I’m choosing healthier options. I’m avoiding foods high in sugar. My wife even offered me a free pass to have a beer and I turned her down.

3 Likes

Reading your stories related with Gloryseeker has got me thinking about that module for a custom.

1 Like

I listened to the third loop of my custom this morning. No recon or feelings of overwhelm to report. I got a lot done this weekend. A lot of it was stuff that I should have done before writing my book. But it’s too late to relaunch now so I’ll fix what I can. Now, I know what to do before I start writing my next one.

I took a good look at my book description on Amazon. It was terrible. Came off like a cheesy car salesman. I focused for a while and thought about the unique selling proposition of my book and who am I writing to. I realize that the entire book is written for 20-year-old shy, timid and awkward me. It is the book I wish I had when I was in my early 20s struggling with crippling approach anxiety, women, and being afraid to stand up for myself. I wrote an entire sales description like I was talking to myself. I used what I learned in The Adweek Copywriting Handbook. True Sell, Sacred Words, and Ultimate Writer all shined through when I wrote this.

After I was done I sent it to a few friends, they liked it. My wife liked it as well. I fixed a few minor grammatical errors and updated the sales page.

Another issue with the book was I had selected terrible keywords to rank for. My paperback and kindle versions each had different keywords. I spent a couple of hours researching to get the best keywords. Now, everything is aligned and I’m in the best keywords I need to rank for.

Finally, I set up ads. I did one for automatic targeting, and one for specific keywords. I’ll track how all this marketing work pays off.

5 Likes

The custom is kicking things into high gear. I feel good, motivated, and focused from sun up to sundown. It’s a mix between the momentum I gained from doing Personal Power and the focus from the custom. I feel unstoppable.

Right now I’m stuck between writing a second book (I have it mapped out, title and all) or redoing the first one. I made a lot of mistakes with the first one and know what to do to fix those issues. Or I could let it go and do the second. I think the point at issue is that if I do the second one well, people will get the first one and be like what happened? I’m leaning more towards fixing the first one. Plus, it could use a new cover. I made it on my own and I am not a graphic designer by any means. Fiverr has a lot of resources I can use to cover that.

In regards to the ads I set up. I’m seeing a lot of impressions and 1 click so far, no sale. Since I changed the sales copy a lot I think the algorithm is trying to figure out the best target for the book. I’ll keep watching it and see how it goes, and make any changes if I need to.

The blog is going well. I’m noticing a small increase in traffic with each post. I also set up email stuff on the site using Convertful and MailChimp. I watched a 30-minute video on YouTube and the guy explained exactly what to do, step by step. I’ve been doing one post a week. I have some more mapped out. The other day I started working on the draft for this week and was hit with a flood of ideas. I have 5 posts planned in the coming weeks. I wrote the first couple posts at work, but lately, I’ve been having to actually work at work, tragic. I make use of my time on the weekends and write.

I had a flight of ideas and thought about remaking my trading ultima I bought a few months back. I enjoyed that ultima and was doing quite well trading crypto when I was listening to it. I have it in my cart but not sure about buying it yet. I don’t want to risk the recon, especially with the bloom and motivation I have now. Anyways, here it is. The first six in the list are the original ultima build, the rest are additions. A post by RVConsultant inspired this build.

Updated Trading Custom

Emperor: House of Medici Core
R.I.C.H. Crypto Core
Marketweaver
Intuition Enhancer
Virtue Series: Temperance
Secret Source
Wealth Limit Destroyer
The Way of ROI
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Informaticon
Fortune’s Favorite
Virtuoso di Matematica
Stress Displacement
Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
Mystery
Yggdrasil
Current Invoker
Sultan
Overdrive
Omnidimensional

Here is the post from RVconsultant for reference:

5 Likes

And I accept no blame or responsibility for how successful you become.

1 Like

As a writer your work is everything you have.
I would absolutely fix the first book if you´re not happy with it!

1 Like