Ultimate Crypto Monk Custom (Research > trading)

I am building the ultimate custom to go full ham on Crypto, doing literally nothing else (no job, minimal social interactions). This phase is probably going to last around two months before I continue working on my business etc.

When people hear ‘crypto’ they just think about trading. Technical analysis, math, this kind of stuff.

But the biggest part is actually ‘researching’ - scanning twitter and social groups for new trends, narratives and new projects. Navigating through an endless amount of noise, finding the right information and the right time being able to filter them for their potential.

For example, finding the tweet that Amazon AWS is partnering with avalanche for example, minutes, even seconds can make a few hundred percent profit difference.

So we have research > trading >mindset/psychology

That being said, I’ve spent quite a few days(weeks)working on this beauty. Do you know that feeling, when you truly think you have mastered a custom, for your specific goal? I’m almost there.

CRYPTO MONK

1 Emperor Black
2 Rich Crypto
3 cosmic navigator
4 ROI
5 cashflow catalyst
6 Unrelenting wealth and energy motivation
7 Victory Call
8 Carpe diem
9 Furious ascent
10 Mastermind
11 the lines
12 the stream
13 marketweaver
14 informaticon
15 void of creation
16 subconscious flow
17 (wisdom personified) unsure
18 (book blitz) unsure
19 Deep sleep

I ran Emperor block for ~2 months at release and did pause it after. I truly liked it and I think its perfect for my crypto monk goal.

I will combine this custom with one cognitive Major.

I am using Minds of Relevation since it’s release (with EmpB) and I freaking love it aswell. Limitless, or even Stark might be better and I will probably try them after a cycle or two with ROM. Minds eye aswell.

This is where I need some swarm intelligence:

One

I feel like I am missing one truly crisp wealth module. Not sure. Something like Sultan, but I dont care about status. my modules + rich might even already be enough.

Two

Maybe another mindset module. Something like natural winner, tho this mindset direction is covered plenty in EmpB in my opinion.

Three

Being full time in crypto is exhausting. Its a 24 hours job. A lot of times when you feel like you did enough for the day and want to take the evening off, you continue lurking. Something that helps taking breaks, or making it easier. Machine Rest maybe? I do like machine action as well and would love to include both, but every single spot counts.

Maybe even adding Joie de vivre to make every day a bit more joyful.

Modules I’d love to include, but I JUST DO NOT KNOW HOW- Damn 20 modules limit!

Intuition enhancer. Rather use wisdom personified, to learn from my mistakes.
Khronos Key - help with ADHD time blindness
Virtue series: patience (sometimes the best trade is to not take a trade when the conditions arent right)
machine rest/action
Ego asdum?
single point
Alexandria??

What crucial modules did I miss.

Sidenote, If you’re creating a new custom and your thought process does not look anything like this (the direction atleast, you know what I mean), you gotta change your approach.

Shamelessly tagging some OG’s and experts whose opinions I truly respect.

@Invictus @friday @Billions @sid @Simon @Malkuth @bombayduck @SaintSpring @AlexanderGraves @hyperbeam ok I went a bit overboard with the tagging.

Edit:

I used this custom for about half a year for producivity, and I loved every single day. I might even add this custom to the crypto one, replacing the cognitive major.

Summary

1 StarkQ Core
2 RICH Core
3 Intuition Enhancer
4 Furious Ascent
5 Carpe Diem Ascended
6 Productivity unleashed
7 Machine : action
8 Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
9 Virtue Series: Temperance
10 Positive being Attractor: Wealth
11 Financial Success Reality Shifter
12 Organization Perfected
13 Omnidimensional
14 Overdrive
15 Divine Will
16 Yggdrasil
17 Jupiter
18 Deus
19 Pragya
20 Deep sleep

8 Likes

As much as I would love to help, I feel like I’m not fit enough to answer anything related to trading/wealth subs in general, as that’s not really my “field of interest”, therefore I’ll tag those who I think can help you the best way possible:

@GoldenTiger @enigma12 @bombayduck @lovage

And we can’t forget @Billions

Though I’ll say this; don’t use EmpB core if you plan to use your custom for long, better to use it as a stacked sub.

6 Likes

Which one is that?

1 Like

@rqx

I am like you. I do prefer the research side of crypto/finance.

Although I am not familiar with Emperor Black I think that it can be run on the side as a major title. Use something like AscMogul or Stark Core.

Informaticon + Marketweaver looks nice.

Intuition Enhancer instead of Book Blitz as you plan to run a cognitive title on the side.

I am a big fan of the Positive Being Attractor - Wealth module. Something to look into. It is a bit of a try it and find out type module.

1 Like

Forgot to mention it here, was very close to put into the final draft already.

AscMogul for this kind of thing I do dislike, since it is not a ‘work hard’ kind of goal/area. I love stark but the social stuff is just wasted right now.

Thank you for the tag @rqx @Invictus

It can be quite frustrating to create a custom with our 20-module limit, we’ve all been there before. I myself am currently working on a custom for work, and we share quite a few modules between both customs.

With so many possibilities, my recommendation is to categorize your modules so that you ensure that you are evenly balancing out the custom; shiny-object syndrome tends to make us forget the big picture. As an example, you can see what I have done here.

It’s clear to me that your focus with this custom is 1) research skill, 2) trading ability, 3) psychological mastery (both cognitively & emotionally). Balancing these 3 categories out with a 4th dedicated to general “booster modules” (think manifestation modules like VoC, health-related modules like Deep Sleep, etc.) can allow you to allocate about 4 modules per skill, and 2-3 cores to guide your custom around. Depending on what you prioritize more, you can add more modules in 1 category over another and balance out your custom in that way. This organization method also gives you room to add another module or 2 to your list if you feel the need to.

A couple of suggestions I’d like to make:

1. Don’t add Emperor Black to your custom. You have a 3 sub stack, use Emperor Black as one of the 2 remaining subs with your custom on the side. The kitchen sink approach to a custom IMO really only works if your entire stack is filled with customs.
    Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who had a life-changing experience on Emperor Black, and considers it to be the best product SC has ever offered.

2. Balance is key. You have a 3 sub stack, use that to your advantage. The ERB principle is something I have always advocated people use and understand, because of how beneficial it is. A custom like this would fall under the Expansive element, Emperor Black can be your Restriction and you can balance the stack with something outside of your Crypto Monk endeavor.

3. When it comes to trading, I have heard very good things regarding HoM from many people. It is considered the ultimate money-making sub and I’ve heard that its script is very unique compared to other wealth subs. It feels like it would be a perfect fit in the place of Emperor Black. With that said, I’ve never ran it before so I can’t draw from my own experience. RICH Crypto + Vanilla Emperor could very well do the job you’re looking for.

Best of luck.

Edit: Regarding my experience with trading on cryptocurrency, I 100% agree with your approach that prioritizes research above all. Understanding key trends before everyone else, finding the rumors before the hype train begins, spotting the TA patterns ahead of the boom & busts is the utlimate key to trading success in Crypto.

That, and being in a bull market :joy: Everyone’s a trading genius during a bull market :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@bombayduck ‘s post gives excellent advice.

2 Likes

Two subs. Might add minds eye in a few months or something, but im not planning with that. Also EMP is the restrictor could be seen as the balancer to the cognitive sub, which is a expander for me.

HoM is literally the golden grial for trading, but it’s the most dense sub, and the social and dynasty suff is just wasted atm. Same with Emperor. But thanks for your suggestions!

1 Like

Brilliant custom idea for your goals. I would recommend adding the Yggdrasil module to improve pathways to manifestations of this custom.

3 Likes

I forgot about this post. You may get additional ideas from this custom by @JayFlex.

2 Likes

Bro from what I’ve learned to reach success is not about the perfect modules and all, its but mostly about managing your reconciliation and taking action.

As for my trading journey it is much more focused on simplest strategy, my final goal is to trade 2-4 hours a day max and make shit tons of $$. Ideally 6 figs a month, but we’ll see when we get there hahaha

ROI and cosmic navigator are great imo for trading because you have so much shit online regarding trading with a million indicator, you have to focus on what is simplest and what works.

Emperor black and rich crypto are your cores, they’ll guide you to make perfect decisions. Go for overdrive, natural winner and mountainbreaker, they’ll help you to reach your goals.

After than I can really tell you the best way to reach your goal is to take action and never give up. Good luck! :wink:

P.s. Maybe fortune’s favorite could help? Trading is still partly related in being lucky in taking the right position and noticing the right information at the right time to enter in a position.

3 Likes

That would be Business Tactitian.

Potentiator.

The Architect.

3 Likes

There is also Inner Gasoline, perhaps to help with both the monk and energy aspirations.

I agree with @bombayduck because I think Emperor Black was originally intended to be a shorter-term subliminal.

1 Like

I’ve gotta admit I mainly just lurk the forum these days. Been in insane action taking mode. But even more importantly I have never actually built a custom I loved. Have 4 or 5 customs I don’t really use so I don’t know if it’s the build, the density, the level of depth they hit with, or something else, but I’m not the best for customs specific Q’s for the most part

4 Likes

Can you clarify a bit the objective? you want to do only research for 2 months? Do you want to create a research framework that you practice for 2 months then use it ongoing? Do you want to day trade?
What needs to happen for you to say that those 2 months were a success?

2 Likes

Make as much money as possible, simple as that. Basically trading all day.

I wrote this part about research because people don’t actually know what it’s like to be full time crypto, and only think about this staring at charts aspect. But it’s actually scanning socials all day, looking for narratives, trends, and new tokens. It’s more an investing part for me, rather than the stereotypical ‘day trader’.

I have never used any of those energy modules in the past, but was toying around with them for this custom, just the limit is why they did not make the final cut.

Had a hard time to fit it into this custom, had all manifestation classics in my last one.

But I had some good RICH manifestations and made 20k (starting with one) in a few days.

I am playing with building a second Manifestation/booster custom right now, probably going with Asc Core + minds eye and 8-12 manifestation/booster modules and maybe a bit of those energetic ones.
This way I can fit in all the modules I would just love to have, but am missing a few slots with one custom.

Also this custom was supposed to be used for this ‘crypto monk’ phase, meaning two months. But I am kinda unsure about EmpB now. Might just go with Beyond limitless instead.

1 Like

ok, so you want token research and TA on top of that. I would go with limitless executive and rich crypto.

1 Like

I’ve spent quite some time thinking and debating about Limitless vs Stark vs Beyond limitless vs RoM. Somehow I’m vibing with the idea of Limitless Executive.

I do really appreciate you respect my opinion, brother, but I can’t help you with this question since I have a lack of knowledge of crypto theme. Thank you for your trust. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Order submitted.

RICH CRYPTO
Emperor black
Cosmic navigator
cashflow catalyst
ROI
unrelenting wealth motivation
Victory Call
Cape diem
furious ascent
mastermind