Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

Currently listening to my custom Ultima. About halfway through the loop I got a surge of energy and had this thought pop into my head:

“Work is your weakness.”

I interpreted that as I’ve been using work as a crutch to stop myself from achieving my potential. Which is exactly what I’ve been doing. Work is comfortable and easy. I have the ability to achieve anything I set my mind to.

I’m glad I put Limit Destroyer in this custom, that thought hit me like a sledgehammer breaking down a wall.

1 Like

Had another R.I.C.H manifestation yesterday afternoon. I was at a gas station and bought a bunch of stuff like mugs, food, toys for the kids, and drinks. The cashier smiles at me, rings me up, doesn’t ring me up for a few items, tells me that stuff is on her, and we can have an early Christmas while winking at me. This kind of thing rarely happened to me prior to using these subliminals.

Edit to add more:
I also noticed my cold symptoms are almost gone as of this morning. Still have a slight runny nose and a generalized feeling of tiredness, but the aches, cough, and heavy congestion are gone. That’s after only two loops of Paragon, a lot of water, and rest.

3 Likes

Today while driving to the airport we were on a one-lane road behind 5 cars going well below the speed limit. I thought, ‘I wish all these guys would get off this road so we can get moving.’ All of the sudden at the next turn off all five cars got in the turn lane to get off the highway. I was shocked along with everyone in the car. I was like, “I guess I am a Natural Winner.” That is by far my favorite module, it has brought me incredible luck since starting my custom.

4 Likes

I do enjoy reading and following this journal. The results are interesting lol. There is some good story telling here.

1 Like

Thanks for your support. Haha yes, the results are very interesting, kind of all over the place at the moment. Especially with having so much going on at work. Your comment makes me want to keep journaling here. I have a love hate relationship with this forum because it makes me want to buy every product on the site.

Do you journal on here?

Yah, there is a large selection of products. Paradox of choice feeling at times. Self-control with the purchases help.

I do have my journal on here.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one…been lurking in the Q store dreaming up a custom ultima. #firstworldproblems

1 Like

I would highly suggest it. I know it is pricey but you can create something that covers multiple parts you want to work on. My Ultima covers wealth manifestation, destruction of limiting beliefs, and productivity. All those different cores come in separate packages in the regular store, which requires extra listening time. I have all 3 Ultima Core’s in one covering everything I need in one hour. To me it comes down to efficiency and time, and that is exactly what these customs give me.

2 Likes

Productive day today. I worked on getting stuff done around the house, a python coding course, and a financial markets overview course. I woke up at about six this morning and started listening to my custom Ultima. Once that was done I started working on getting things done around the house.

Once I got all the stuff around the house done I started working on the python coding course. I really like how it works so far. When I first started working on my degree I initially did IT, but got bored of the coding courses. I went to school online so there wasn’t much of a challenge with it. The instructors would basically send the source code for a program they wanted us to write, and all I had to do was copy the code and send a screenshot of the code executing, needless to say, I felt like I was learning absolutely nothing. Python has been on my radar for a while because of the A.I. and finance features it offers. The course I got covers the basics in the first section, then has 40 programs that are to be built with just the suggestions of what the program is meant to do. The goal is for the student to figure out the program and create the program using their own problem-solving.

This is the course in case anyone is interested (p.s. if you have never bought a course on Udemy, do not pay full price, they have sales all the time and you can get anything on the site for $10-$20):
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-art-of-doing/

I like the instructor, I’ve taken his course on the Linux command line. It made me fall in love with Linux and still operate Linux on my desktop using the stuff I learned from his course.

The other course is another Udemy one on financial markets. The lessons I watched today covered fundamental and technical analysis. The course is a bit dry but I’m getting a good refresher and picking up on some new concepts.
Here is the finance course:
https://www.udemy.com/course/financial-markets-a-to-z-for-beginners/

I also listened to my StarkQ custom this afternoon and now I am listening to Emperor - HoM. Tomorrow will be a processing day.

1 Like

Processing day today. Finished the first challenge from the programming course. I had some difficulty near the end of it. I couldn’t figure out how to get everything to lower case to get the correct number count as the challenge prescribed. I used the course booklet as a reference to get the answer. I added some notes into the program so I don’t forget the mistakes I made when I work on the next one.

Here is a screenshot of what I did:
program

Also made some progress in the investing course. The section covered different types of buy orders when it comes to stocks, the bid-ask spread, and the volume of a stock. Some good information was gained from both courses and I feel like I’m making some great progress.

I’m feeling some slight overwhelm today from listening to Emperor - HoM yesterday afternoon. I think I’ll have to stop listening to it for now. The StarkQ custom already has four cores in it so I’ll probably just be listening to that and the Ultima for the time being.

1 Like

Cheers on your progress, mate!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m starting to find some direction and that is helping the results come even faster. I’ve also been working on stuff as if I wasn’t using the subliminals. When I first started listening to the weight loss ones I would always wait to take action until after I listened because I thought that it would help. Now, I realize taking action is key regardless of listening or not. Thanks again for your support.

1 Like

I listened to my custom Ultima first thing in the morning. I’m not sure what kind of block was encountered by Limit Destroyer but I felt like something was trying to keep me from progressing. I felt this way at the 45-minute mark of the track. By the time the track was done, I was feeling good. Tons of energy. The most I have felt since listening to it.

I worked on the programming course and the financial markets course. I switched off between each course doing two sections of each. The programming course went better today after learning what I did wrong yesterday. I like sharing the work I do here because it is a way for me to hold myself accountable. Here is the first program:
mph

It’s a miles per hour to meters per second conversion app. The hardest part I encountered here was trying to figure out the round function. I didn’t look up the reference guide this time, instead, I went to Google and found the documentation that explains the round function and figured the rest out on my own. This felt good. I did a little bit of research and solved the problem. After looking up the way the instructor solved the problem I did mine a different way but the challenge was still completed properly. I guess that is the point of the course, the instructor doesn’t want the student to make some cookie-cutter program, he wants the student to figure it out on their own.

Here is the second one:
tempconversion

I was initially intimidated by this one because I am terrified of math. But once again Google helped me, this time with getting the conversions. The other part I had trouble with was getting all the calculations to line up in a table format. I searched for this also but it only yielded extremely complicated solutions that seemed like they weren’t necessary for what I wanted. I ended up using the guide and it was a simple tab feature.

I listened to my StarkQ custom at lunch just now. I’m debating whether to listen to Emperor - HoM later as I feel fine right now. The name-embedding that comes with the custom definitely makes for a smoother listening experience. I’ve noticed after a month, the recon that happened when I first started listening to the custom is gone. For the last week, I’ve felt a steady focus, motivation, and strong desire to take action. I feel like the custom is definitely kicking into high gear.

1 Like

Processing day today. My cold symptoms came back with a force yesterday afternoon. I ended up listening to Emperor - HoM in the evening. I was able to get my cold symptoms to go back to manageable by listening to Paragon as I went to sleep last night. No issues today with the cold or feelings of overwhelm.

I did the financial markets course. It went over exchange-traded funds and their benefits. It was the best section of the course so far. The instructor even provided a good strategy to trade ETFs using trends depending on what market sectors are bullish.

I did the programming course. Today’s program involved making a program that calculated the hypotenuse and area of a right-side triangle. I had to look up how to solve it myself. This program took a little bit more time because I had to import a new library of code into the program and because I had to look up the ways to solve the math problem. I had a few issues with errors when I was running the program but I was able to problem-solve until I got it working properly.

Other than that I watched Black Widow. Which is a good movie. I mean, it was over the top, but all of the Marvel movies usually are. I also bought a planner/journal. I’ve used the planner version of it, this time I’m using the journal version. It is shorter because it only covers 12 weeks. I went through the initial part of the planner and got clear on my goals for the next 12 weeks using the journal.

My goals for the next 12 weeks:

• Finish the 40 Python Challenges Course, Python for Finance Course, and Python for Algorithmic Trading Course

• Complete the Financial Markets Course, Technical Analysis Course, Dividend Investing Course, and open a TD Ameritrade account

• Read Unknown Market Wizards, Hedge Fund Market Wizards, and How to Swing Trade

• Get the following firefighter certifications: Hazmat IC, Officer 2, and Health and Safety Officer

• Weight Loss: Three 36 hour fasts per week, reach 250lbs

Getting clear on my goals really revved up my motivation and gave me a clear path of what is ahead of me. All I have to do is put in the work.

5 Likes

Get ready for this to be a thing :laughing:. So much of programming is figuring out what you did wrong.

But the instant gratification you get when you make it work is awesome, right? At least it was to me.

Kudos for taking action and diving in. :metal:

1 Like

Custom Ultima x1 Morning
StarkQ Custom x1 around lunchtime
Emperor - HoM x1 late afternoon

I experienced some recon this morning after listening to my Ultima. I was able to do the programming course. I was trying to figure out how to create the program as described by the challenge. I looked up solutions on Google because I thought my solution was too easy. Turned out my easy solution was the correct one. I’m starting to realize that when it comes to programming the easiest solution is usually the correct one.

I struggled to get through the stock market course because of the recon. I listened to my StarkQ Custom and felt some good focus after. I finished a section of the course. The instructor actually demonstrated doing some options trades. Which I liked, I’ve always been intimidated by options but after seeing the video on how they work I realize they are complicated but learnable.

I have an idea for a second wealth custom. This would cover the remaining wealth related cores and fill in the gaps concerning my new goals without having to remake my current custom. I like the new explanations for some of the modules in the q store, especially Current Invoker and Tyrant. Here is the custom idea:

1. Emperor - HoM Core
  2. Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Q Core
  3. Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  4. Marketweaver
  5. Index Gate
  6. Trailblazer
  7. Current Invoker
  8. Tyrant
  9. Machine Action
  10. Machine Rest
4 Likes

On my second processing day. I’m also doing a 24 hour fast and do not want to listen to subs on a fasting day when I need all the energy I can.

I struggled with being tired yesterday because my kids kept waking up. I still got a section of the programming course and financial markets course done later in the day.

Today I hit the ground running. I did two sections from the programming course. I made some major leaps in my understanding of python. I was able to make the programs just by looking at the desired output for the program. This is incredible, I’m glad that I got this course, it is changing my perspective of programming and increasing my confidence in my own intelligence. Looking forward to the rest of the course.

I did another two sections of the financial markets course. Today’s lessons covered commodities, futures, and the forex markets. Have a couple of sections left and I’ll be done with this one.

I had some kind of Informaticon manifestation yesterday. I had the thought to get back into crypto. That was my initial place where I learned to trade, I made a lot of mistakes, I blew through 3 accounts before I became profitable, plus crypto is insane with how volatile it is. The speed at which the market moves made it really easy for me when I started trading stocks, the stock market is like slow motion compared to crypto. Since I haven’t traded actively since 2018 I reached out to a friend who has a lot of expertise in the crypto space. We chatted for a bit and he told me the best exchanges and websites to reference. After our chat, I reactivated some old accounts. I feel like these subliminals help guide people to the path that will work best for them, everything felt right about what happened yesterday.

I also emailed customer service to ask about the second custom idea I have. They were helpful as always and saw no issues with it. I thought about replacing EOG St4 with R.I.C.H Crypto since it is meant to help with trading in the crypto/stock market. But I cannot find it in the Q Store anywhere. I let the staff know and sent in some screenshots. Hopefully, that gets fixed, I’ll wait on getting the second custom till R.I.C.H Crypto Core shows up in the store.

2 Likes

I was going through some serious recon yesterday. I was mad at everything, everyone, and the site for those who saw the post. I’m going to take a few days off subs and cool down. I understand that Saint and Fire are doing all they can.

Thanks to @Floridianninja for responding, that did help cool me down. Although I sent a rather aggressive message to customer service after. Apologies are in order.

3 Likes

I ordered the new custom this morning. R.I.C.H Crypto Core is now in the Q Store. I’m glad the issue got resolved.

One important thing I learned is that I turn into a werewolf when I’m going through some serious recon. I have the personality of a golden retriever most of the time so being angry is definitely out of character for me.

I’m thinking about modifying my listening schedule. I like the every other day protocol. Here is what I came up with:

Day 1: Ultima, StarkQ Custom
Day 2: Processing day
Day 3: HoM Custom
Day 4: Processing day
And then repeat.

The reason behind this is because the recon came in strong after listening to my Ultima, StarkQ Custom, and HoM in the same day. Hopefully splitting that up helps alleviate the symptoms of overload and recon.

I changed one thing in the custom. My initial plan was to replace EOG St4 with R.I.C.H. Crypto, but I decided to get rid of Secrets of Akasha and have three cores in it.

2 Likes

I finished the Financial Markets Course I mentioned about a week ago. I have to say I really liked the course. The instructor sets a good foundation for anyone looking to get involved in the financial markets and presents all the various vehicles to grow wealth in a well-structured manner. I would recommend the course to anyone interest in getting an overview of the financial markets.

Made some more progress with the python course. I’ve done 10 of the challenges out of the 40 now. Making some excellent progress with the learning. Today’s one was by far the most challenging because the instructor pooled from every previous challenge. I opened all my previous programs to reference what to do. Took me close to an hour to solve the challenge but I got it done. Now I’m onto loops.

I’m back at work this week after having 17 days off. I’ve noticed that people have really opened up to me. My boss told me about all the plans for the training this week, which was great because I was able to let the shift know, so we will be prepared for any exercises. Also, the guy who runs the snack locker keeps offering me free soda, snacks, and candy. I couldn’t tell you guys why, but I do appreciate it.