Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

proud of you bro, go get it

2 Likes

On a processing day. I’m starting to wonder if Quantum Limitless helps with ADD. I’ve had a lot of focus today and a strong desire to learn. While working on my home inspection cert I was able to read a lesson and watch the supplemental video and was consistently scoring 80% or above on every quiz on the first try.

I also noticed that I’ve been drawn back to fasting. I’ve been semi-consistent with intermittent fasting and that has helped with losing weight but I know I could be doing more to increase my results. I started reading The Complete Guide to Fasting by Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore. I plowed through a quarter of it today. Reading that much isn’t normal for me because my attention span is so short.

Tomorrow will be my last day with subliminals, I’ll be taking a week off, possibly more. I read @AlexanderGraves 's journal earlier and it inspired me to do possibly two weeks. I’ll update with how I react on the washout.

4 Likes

Day 1 of the washout. Feel a little overwhelmed. Had a vivid dream last night. In the dream I was looking at different properties on a beach area to invest in. Looked like the beach was in Florida but I couldn’t quite place an exact location. My memory is kind of hazy about the rest but I remember basically doing a home inspection on each home to evaluate them.

Interesting dream since my big goal is to start getting rental properties once I get the business going. I worked a lot on the inspector certification. I finished the initial course for the certification. Have one more class to go, 4 mock inspections, and a certification test. My goal is to finish the second course before I go on vacation next week.

Felt tired today for the most part. I think that is because I listened to two loops of my custom yesterday and an Ultima. Yesterday at about 2 in the afternoon I listened to Limitless Executive, it didn’t kick in till like 8pm. I was wired till like 1030 at night after that.

2 Likes

I wrote my last post while covering dispatch yesterday evening. A few minutes after writing the post the police dispatcher noticed my home inspection text book and said that he has been a realtor part time for a few years. We ended up chatting for a couple of hours and he told me ways to grow my business and network with realtors. Here are some of the ways he mentioned:

Attend real estate office weekly meetings
Go to open houses
Advertise on Facebook and Google
Provide high tech and low tech inspections
Have a good business card
Get your number into a realtors phone

It was an incredibly productive talk. Sounds like StarkQ/Natural Winner manifestating.

4 Likes

Day 2 of the washout. I was fired up at work this morning before going home. I ended up working with the union to help make things better for everyone in the workplace. I don’t want to go into too many details here but it comes down to a lot of people are passive, they just take it, especially when they aren’t treated well. I had enough of it and communicated that the issue needed to be pushed forward, it was, and change started today.

Spent most of the day enjoying time with my family. I also started the second course needed for the home inspector certification. After skimming through the entire course, I’ll have no issues reaching my goal of finishing it this week.

I felt a strong bloom state all morning while fasting. Made it close to 20 hours today. I haven’t updated my weight in a while. I’m at a total of 38lbs down. Which is great. I’m glad I’m still losing weight even though my focus has shifted primarily to wealth. I’m almost done with the fasting book I started this week. After I go on vacation, I plan to do three 36 hour fasts per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3 Likes

Day 3 of the washout. Today I was hit with strong recon all morning. I kept stressing about different programs to listen to along with my custom when I start listening again. I also felt overwhelmed emotionally. The recon subsided when I got out of the house to run errands.

I felt focused while I was out. Didn’t make any progress on the home inspection cert. Not worried about it because I’ll have plenty of time to do it at work. I’m doing a 96-hour shift this week. I’m almost done with the fasting book, it’s really informative. I got some chicken bone broth to break my fasts with from now on.

I have been juggling between getting another QV2 custom or a custom Ultima. The second custom would be focused on fitness. I mean really focused, just 10 modules. One thing I miss from Emperor Fitness ST1 was the deep sleep module. That thing knocked me out.

Here is what I came up with:

1. Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
  2. Spartan Core
  3. WANTED Core
  4. Beast Within Ultima Core
  5. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  6. SPS: Fat Burn
  7. SPS: Muscular System
  8. APS: Torso
  9. APS: Arms
  10. Deep Sleep

edit to add more:
I had a strange experience at lunch today. Throughout our whole time at the restaurant, the waiter was not friendly towards me, he would be nice to my wife and kids, but cold when communicating with me. I don’t know why he acted this way but it was strange. Even when he left the bill he looked at me specifically and goes I’ll give this to you, then he placed it on the opposite end of the table and placed his finger on it holding it down, while making eye contact with me. I didn’t understand what was going on, I didn’t react I just thought the guy was a weirdo.

3 Likes

Late night update. I have been super chatty with people lately. I ended up talking to my neighbors for close to an hour and a half tonight. I think that’s clearly StarkQ because after the last year I haven’t chatted with anyone like that. I’m glad I’m doing this washout, the subliminal results are clearly pronounced.

2 Likes

That sounds great. How long had you listened before this latest washout?

1 Like

I’ve been listening since the beginning of February. After going through so many programs I think this will help integrate everything and give me a good refresh to continue using my custom.

Based on my own StarkQ experiences, this is true. Felt super friendly and talkative on it and others were the same to me too.

This feels more like a push-back from the waiter to your StarkQ energy. He was having a bad day and got pissed off when you were clearly sending out good vibes. StarkQ is still at work.

1 Like

Washout Day 4

I came into work this morning to find out that one of my co-workers lied about me in an attempt to get me in trouble (there is a promotion coming up, which I’m not even going to put in for). It didn’t work, when my managers told me about the lie, I started laughing. The thing I don’t understand is why he lied so badly. Like if a person is trying to screw someone over by lying about them, the lie should at least be somewhat believable. He is going to get in trouble for his lack of integrity, so things really didn’t go the way he planned.

I’ve been very charismatic today and quick-witted. I was joking around with my managers and co-workers all morning. I even forgot something that I needed for work and my managers told me it’s no big deal and to not worry about it. Thank you to @Lion for the comment above, you helped me see how the subliminal is already making big changes in the way I interact with others. Things are going great, besides the douchey waiter yesterday, people have been friendly towards me. Another thing I noticed is that during interactions, people really open up to me. I’ll start a conversation and it turns into a long talk, with them giving me their life story. Someone thanked me for listening to them the other day. People want to be heard and I’m happy I made someone feel that way.

I made some progress on the home inspection cert, I’ll be able to finish the second course by tomorrow evening.

2 Likes

Washout Day 5

Had incredibly intense dreams last night. In the form of nightmares/false awakenings. I wasn’t scared by the nightmares but didn’t sleep well because I would realize I was in a nightmare and wake myself up. Happened multiple times throughout the night. Also, the dreams were incredibly vivid, like the false awakening did not seem different than real life. Makes me wonder if this is the end of my recon because I had some intense positive dreams on the first night of the washout. My thought process behind this comes from the new support article on recon:

Incredibly Vivid Nightmares and Dreams: These are common side effects of running a strong subliminal (like our titles), period. That being said, when you have incredibly frightening nightmares, this could be a sign of reconciliation starting, or ending (usually the latter). These nightmares are the result of your subconscious attempting to clear the deep-seated fears related to the subliminal programming. Some people, however, have dreams so terrifying that they’ll quit the subliminal, thinking that we’ve put something nefarious into the script. This is untrue — it’s your deep fears finally being cleared.

Besides the dreams, I was productive today. Lots of things to do at work, I have two items left for the certification class. One essay to write and the final test. I’ll get that done this evening.

I also started taking the supplement Neuriva Plus. I looked it up and a couple of the ingredients have been shown to help with ADD and ADHD so I’m seeing if it helps my focus. Today was the first dose so I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference yet, but I’ll report on it as time goes on.

Edit for personal accountability and to track progress:
Finished the second home inspection course, I got a 100% on the final exam.

1 Like

Washout Day 6 - Morning

Vivid dreams again last night. The theme was all around running a business. Each dream had something to do with either running a business, getting sales, or communicating with people. It was interesting.

I think my desire to get a fitness custom from day 3 of the washout was just recon. I’ve had more time to think and I realize that I don’t need it. I listened to Spartan and Emperor Fitness for over 3 months and the habits I started while on those programs are still going strong. Yesterday I did a full fast and I’m still going strong as of this morning. At 38 hours as of the time of writing this. I’ll write a post later talking about how long I go. I did fine and had no issues with hunger. I had tea at each mealtime, had a lot of energy, and slept well. The discipline of Spartan is clearly installed into my subconscious because I had no issues with willpower yesterday.

I’m going to end up getting a wealth-based Ultima that I have been thinking about before I even got my current custom. I emailed support on the site last week and they got back to me quickly telling me there would be no issues with making the custom or issues with the modules I put in it. I’ll order that after I get back from vacation. Here is the wealth Ultima I’m going to get:

Wealth Ultima
  1. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  2. Secret Source
  3. Limit Destroyer Ultima Core
  4. Furious Ascent
  5. Limitless Executive Ultima Core
  6. Natural Winner
2 Likes

Washout Day 6 - Continued

I made it a total of 42 hours fasting. I’m thinking about ending the washout tomorrow. I’ve noticed the effects of Stark and my motivation starting to fade today. Makes sense because I only started listening to the custom two weeks prior to the washout. I am glad I did this washout because I listened to fitness subs for close to 4 months prior to this and can really see the integration of them after this week.

Had some interesting conversations at work today. People really want me to put in for the promotion. I’m considering it just to up my cash flow while working on a business. That’s the thing about what I do, I will still have plenty of time, even at work. I’ll think about it over the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a natural winner or RICH manifestation but I’ll take it. My wife and I have been having a major problem with the house we are buying. There is one issue the sellers were REFUSING to budge on. To be fair, I would too because it’s an expensive issue that I wouldn’t want to fix either. Today I found out that my wife made a couple of phone calls and our lender was basically like we are not authorizing the loan unless the issue is fixed. After a call from our lender, the owners are fixing it, which saves us a couple thousand dollars. I’m very happy with this win.

1 Like

I ended the Washout last night. Listened to one loop of my custom after dinner and one loop of Alchemist ST1 last night before bed. I had some interesting dreams again. For a while now my dreams have been very dark, in a literal sense, because they usually take place at night. During one of my dreams last night I noticed it was daytime, which is not common. It was daytime and I was inside of a facility that I did a fire inspection on over a year ago. As I walked through I noticed everything was new. The equipment was all new and everything was white, from floor to ceiling, white paint everywhere. I could see the sunlight shining in through the windows making everything brighter. Maybe listening to Alchemist ST1 cleared out some kind of blockage because my dreams have had a dark/nighttime theme for years.

I wanted to pair something new with my custom especially after seeing the benefits of the washout from the fitness subliminals I was listening to. Alchemist was the first subliminal I bought and I never gave it a chance. Not giving it a chance was my fault because I jumped right into subs after never listening to them before and went straight to two loops of QV1. Even after @RVconsultant warned me multiple times not to do that. Sorry for not listening, I understand the power of these subliminals now.

I plan to listen to my Stark Custom and Alchemist three days a week, one loop on each listening day. I also made calendar reminders for when to change to the next stage and when to do my next washout week. I set my next washout at the end of three months from now, right before I start Alchemist ST4.

Today I did some stuff for work. I’ve been thinking about the promotion more and more. I talked with some people in higher positions and got the sources from which the interview questions will be pulled. I’ve been reading through the documents and making flashcards all morning.

1 Like

Ordered my custom Ultima today. Really looking forward to listening to it.

Last night I had the urge to take a stock investing course on Udemy that I’ve had for a while. I watched a few sections and had a surge of energy while going through the course. I’ll take that as a sign I’m headed in the right direction. When crypto was big in 2017 I started trading then. After the market crashed I switched to swing trading with stocks on a small account. For five months I averaged $100 a week doing swing trades.

Getting back into stocks seems like the right thing to do. Switching direction is one thing I need to work on. Sometimes I start something, develop some skill in that area, get bored of it, and start something new. I need to work on sticking with what works.

1 Like

@James just got this in the mail today! Did you get a copy of it?

2 Likes

Going on vacation so I’ll be away from the forum for a few days. Hope all the Americans on here have a happy and safe 4th of July.

Going to take a different approach to subs and journaling after the vacation. I ordered a 3 months planner/journal to track my progress. I started listening to Emperor - HoM along with my custom. Some big goals I want to work on once I get back are:

1. Learn and become more proficient at stock trading.
  2. Learn python, specifically learn about making A.I. for financial analysis.
  3. Work on some fire related certifications for work.
1 Like

Not yet but I will soon. Let me know how it is

1 Like