Instilling Greatness - Part II - (Khan/Chosen)

I am running CWON now :heart_eyes:

my new stack:
ROM
CWON
QL ST4
ME (since it is a light sub?)

1 Like

I got to say I read all of your posts here, and damn I was chuckling and laughing man! you are entertaining! :star_struck:

(The effect of CWON and ROM on me, with the aftershock of LBH :grin:)

2 Likes

Hehe thank you :slight_smile: I always self-amuse, some find it funny and some don’t.

Damn you must be on a non-stop episode of revelations on that stack :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

It’s a wonderful sub that works in many mysterious ways :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You just a funny thought regarding some comments I get sometimes about the possible clashing of Khan and Chosen together…

:point_right: It’a not that every time I walk into a library, that I have to start a new book club… :laughing: But I can as I make my way to aisle C be hella inspiring through my mere presence and make someone’s day with just a single smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aaaah The CWoN Days. Man, it’s good to see that you’re having fun with it. I remember going to the chiropractor while being on CWoN and this lady was determined to give me a notebook :joy: Like she would not stop until I accepted the Notebook haha. It was such a sweet, but a random gift.

And indeed animals are drawn to you like crazy! I remember our family dog would just not leave my side. I was already close with him, but CWoN made it like he was my best buddy haha.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

My curious disposition on this stack is regarding research for developing my custom, in which I also plan on stacking three programs. It beckons the question, did you max out 20 modules for Essence of Man ZP? @Tobyone

1 Like

Hey! Yep I did use all the slots for this custom, 18 modules and 2 cores. It’s very aimed at just enhancing my natural strengths such as voice, smile, and eyes, and then also towards presence, relaxation, and reputation. Not direct healing modules at all. I thought about doing a third less dense core, but opted out because I deemed it not necessary, I can just rotate in whatever that may be into my stack instead. Combining Khan/Chosen made it so that I still have two other spots in my rotation for things like spirituality, wealth, and love.

3 Likes

Time for an update on my progress :rocket: :shamrock:

So far in this cycle :point_down:

Essence of Man ZP - 3 loops
CWON ZP - 4 loops
LBfH ZP - 1 loop
GLM ZP - 1 loop

Most of these loops were around 3-5 minutes long. I usually go at least 5 minutes on my custom and aim for 3 minutes on regular programs :floppy_disk: :hourglass_flowing_sand: This might change and I might also increase from time to time as I go by feel. What I have noticed though, is that I now usually wait until midday or evening before I play my loops :loop: :curly_loop: Before I always did them in the morning, but I feel unless it’s Alchemist which helps with my morning meditation :bowing_man: I actually feel a lot better running them later. I get less tired and I play them when I’m more alert during the day.

Still struggling to find something useful to start a career in. But I do want to be able to travel and work remotely, all else seem so boring. I actually looked back on my last year and realized that I in total lived in 4 different places on 2022 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Two we’re isolated on the country side and two smack badabaam in major cities.

When I do settle I feel a need to upgrade the people I hang out with and my daily influences. Seem like all my old peeps are all talking about inflation and how difficult life is :poop: :poop: I’m not really able to connect with that anymore, and I understand how important it is to have good mojo around myself :desert_island: :sunflower: :sunglasses:

Been working on my master document I’m creating. It is containing all my intentions, goals, thought loops, vision board, standards etc, etc… I have had similar stuff to this but it’s been scattered and in different documents :paperclips: :newspaper: :roll_of_toilet_paper: Now I have it all in one place, it looks tidy and nice, and is a living document that changes as I change :+1: :star_struck: I will read it once in the morning and once in the evening.

Found it hard to write a lot currently here, this text has been sitting here unfinished for over a day now, so I’ll leave it here and will update more later in the week.

5 Likes

A Bit Of Change

Change of plans… Ecstasy of Freedom is back in my stack. First I dreamt about it, and the forum blew up with positive reviews all of a sudden, so definately felt a subconscious push to go back to the old lady :floppy_disk: :eyes: I really have to dig deep to find my true motivation for wealth, because it seem to be hidden behind layers upon layers in my psyche :dizzy: :speech_balloon: :zzz:

What I have experienced since my spiritual awakening 3 years ago, stems from not finding the motivation to make the money I think I want beyond just having the amount needed for basic survival :canned_food: :plate_with_cutlery: It puts sand in my creative machinery like crazy. I also believe that the whole “get rich, smell the leather” shenanigans I was involved in years back left a bad taste in my mouth :skull_and_crossbones: :face_vomiting:

But, but…You can have a big house… I don’t want a big house… :house: You can have the nicest sports car… :red_car: I don’t even want a sports car, or even a car almost for that matter… You can buy all the latest things… :shopping: :shopping_cart: I don’t want the latest things apart from maybe a pair of good headphones… :headphones: You can travel the world… :earth_africa: True, I like that, I used to travel a lot, but not lately during the ****demic, and honestly all I care for is cool nature and that’s usually free :poop:

Digging a bit deeper I just think and believe that I cannot use negative emotions and that hustle, hustle it’s a dog-eat-dog world anymore :dog: :gun: Just like I could use my trauma to fuel my sports career before, and now I’m not even able to find motivation to pick up the same lacrosse stick I more or less used to sleep with before :joy:

But hey, this is why I’m going for Ecstasy of Freedom for a quite some time now. I have my alpha subliminal setup with my Khan/Chosen custom :+1: and now paired for the long run with EoG :moneybag: And finally the third stack will probably be reserved for a spiritual title, such as Alchemist and CWON as examples.

Just one last thing to add with how my upbringing with money and wealth was. We always had money no problem, so there was never any real stress from it and neither did I pick up on a lack of it as an adult :disappointed_relieved: :money_with_wings: But there was the old classic negative self-talk :speaking_head: :speech_balloon: and chatter about the struggles of money all around me, so that’s something that comes up sometimes in my mind just automatically as a program. But I easiy dispel it and it’s not that often anymore, but it goes to show all the bad programming we grow up with :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It Is Getting More Clear

Most things in society is so boring nowadays to me, and so low frequenzy :unamused: :sleeping: Maybe that’s why I’m struggling to find motivation to make money, because even if I have money, what’s the point if I have to spend it on things that I don’t like anyways :thinking: :man_shrugging: It’s like the sixth grader that wants to be cool, and all of sudden a magical genie appears. He gives the sixth grader the chance to be cool, but only if he goes back into first grade again lol. That’s how it feels in a way for me lol… I’m not interested in first grade, been there done that lol…

But then again, there’s so many places and communities that I don’t know about in the world. But in general if I look around, I’m not impressed of this steadily decaying western society I live in :mask: :gun:

Divide And Conquer

Lately I have been pondering and also noticing a lot of the programming that goes in early to you as a child, such as nationalism, religion, and just the “we” against “them” mentality :imp: :arrow_left: :arrow_right: :imp: Sure it can be fun in sports and such, but its also a control device :smiling_imp: :joystick: to put people fighting amongst each other instead of actually seeing what’s going on.

Just like when you buy a new computer :desktop_computer: :computer_mouse: you will need some kind of operating system like Windows or Linux. Then you start choosing what kind of programs you would like to have on it.

My operating system is called Sweden apparently :sweden: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And then I have amazing programs and games installed such as, Democracy, Monarchy, Stand-in-line simulator, European Onion, Jantelagen, Ice Hockey is a cool sport, National Anthem, I love paying high taxes without questioning it, Meatballs are more than just rolled up minced meat, IKEA, and many many more awesome programs that constantly are taking up more space and RAM in my computer :grin: :+1:

I wonder how legitimate all this is come to think about it :thinking: I don’t remember ever signing a contract to be part of all this, and just because someone wrote it on a piece of paper doesn’t mean its true or have any right over me… back to caveman possibly :grin: But seriously where do you go if you don’t want to sign up anymore?

I have become so unnatached to all of this, and I have started to become very aware of how I speak. I don’t say “We” anymore in regards to something that someone did as a Swede. Or I say that I’m born in a geographical region they call Sweden, and I identify as a unlimited spiritual being having a human experience. It really confuses people when you say that :joy: :joy:

Startled Effect

Funny how when you remove these deep deep seeded programs you got from indoctrination, how you get a bit lost :crazy_face: :dizzy: This is something I notice more and more with people on this forum since the release of ZP. This vacumm that is created is confusing because the perceived meaning of the old programming is still lingering, but it has lost all its charm :pleading_face: :face_with_monocle:

You feel a bit like an alien :alien: You you find most things so bizarre and weird :laughing: Maybe this is what they mean with, when you finally attract what you want, you don’t want it anymore lol.

et-phone-home

Or more like :point_down:

screw-you-guys-im-going-home-eric-cartman

New Stack :point_down:

- Essence of Man ZP (Khan/Chosen)
- Ecstasy of Gold St1 ZP
- CWON ZP

I have played 2 loops of Ecstasy of Freedom already, and it has really felt like somthing is being healed and worked on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sleep

I’m back to 9 hours of sleep :sleeping_bed: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: and holy does it make a difference from the 6-7 hours I have been getting lately. Ever since Qv1 and forward I started to increase my sleep, but somehow lately during the last couple of months I have steadily decreased the hours instead. This has made my very tired in the mornings :scream: But today I felt on fire after 9 hours. My meditation was good, mind a lot clearer overall, and more energy throughout the day.

I’m going to start sleeping 8-9 hours every night again when possible. I have set my morning routine with going up 7 AM every morning without setting an alarm for months now, so all I have to do is to go to bed earlier. Which reminds me, I need to go to bed now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Processing day going on the moment. I can feel something going on beneath the surface, and it’s most likely tied to Ecstasy of Freedom. It is actually pretty smooth compared to healing titles in the old technogies we used to have, like there’s no discomfort at all, just a sensation that something is changing subconsciously.

I have 4 active listening days to this cycle, and I will top it off with Essence of Man, EoG St1, and lastly CWON. It is becoming clear that Alchemist is making a return (CWON sits out) in the next cycle after my washout, and hopefully in the new ZP V2 format :pleading_face: :crossed_fingers: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome To Thoughts With Tobyone…

As Tobyone is working :construction_worker_man: :house_with_garden: in the garden removing moss around cobble stones :ear_of_rice: :herb: :curling_stone: in the garden, he is suddenly and abruply struck by a lightning :cloud_with_lightning: :bulb: :exploding_head: thought and startling insight to life…

• I have solved the mystery :sunglasses: :+1:

The earth is flat :point_right: :earth_asia: :eyes: It’s confirmed, because how could moss ever grow on the earth if it is a spinning ball? :grin: :joy:

“Moss doesn’t grow on a rolling stone” Even Mythbusters confirmed this fact :crazy_face:

Tobyone takes a breath of fresh air, looks at the flat surface of the water in his glass container and chuckles. How many more amazing secrets will he solve today :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

Suddenly he hears people approaching quickly and sees burning torches. They are marching quickly towards him. It’s a mob :angry: :angry: :hammer: and they are armed with pitchforks and spades. Someone must have called the cops :police_car: :policewoman: on Tobyone, and telling them that there’s one of those conspiracy theorists :telescope: :raising_hand_man: :lying_face: living in their community, and he must be eradicated before the evening news comes on…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

That is very funny… even if it’s a typo.

Keep the populace afraid or confused and then they are easier to control.

2 Likes

Haha, nope not a typo. I saw once a guy writing SOviet Onion, that’s where I got it from.

Mhm, but even that is outside of my control :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Subliminal Day Today :+1:

Essence of Man ZP - 1 loop (7 min)
CWON ZP - 1 loop (7 min)

Still at the ending days of this cycle, and decided I to play one last loop of CWON which has been with me for this cycle before putting it on the shelf again. CWON is definately a title I will run more of again in the coming future. This cycle aslo means I have played my new custom now for a month and I’m in love with it :gift_heart: Noticing how I easily can go up to 7 minutes instead of 5, which means it is becoming more smooth for me to run :running_man:

I have also sat down to plan my year a bit, and I have a set a target to have moved to my own place somewhere in Europe, a rental place, before the 25 of May. This gives me about 4 months to get a stable online income going. This is why also EoG St1 will be a title I intend to play in tandem with my custom every other day for months now.

Quiet Collectedness

I have noticed that I have become way more quiet in social situations. I still speak when I feel like it, but I don’t have any need at all to follow conversations just to fill in some blanks or silence. It’s just like you cut a string or something, you just chop it off and be silent instead. I have noticed that this is a higher level of communication :speaking_head: you still can get things across to people, and you instead use your micro-expression and body language.

It still sometimes feels like I have dementia at times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: In situations where I usually would have kept babbling to someone, I’m just Zen with a smile or something, and I have completely forgot what the conversation was about.

6 Likes

I was just thinking to myself why I’m such a high of good emotions right now? Then it hit me :hammer: BOINK… I played my custom with Khan St4 and Chosen in it, and then I followed that one up with CWON. That’s a lot of positivity and feelgood in that combination :grin: I have nothing more to add, I’m leaving… Bye :wave:

4 Likes

Small Review of the Module Enchanted Smile

I have the module Enchanted Smile in my current Khan/Chosen custom, and I have played it consistently for the past month. I thought that I had no problems with smiling in general, and that I did it often and naturally. But holy, this one has really set my smiling free, and I did not even know that I in some situations I had small hickups about smiling. This is especially true when dealing with women I noticed. I was not free in my expressions of smiling and I was sometimes a bit hesitant to just do it. It makes such a huge difference on how you come across to others if you are just naturally doing it without any motive or thought behind it.

Think of a small child :baby: and how naturally they just smile :smiley: with their whole face, that’s kind of how I feel when I do it now. It’s a gateway to becoming very charismatic and above all trustworthy. Smiling comes down to so much more than just the muscles around your mouth, it’s a whole bunsh of different muscles all over your face and especially your eyes.

Just imagine you have a little bubble around you and you and that’s all you see and experience. So when you feel a sensation that makes you want to smile, you take that internal feeling and manifest it outward, you :smiley: So your expression is pure and authentic and not dependent on trying to find something outside of your bubble, and then trying to impress someone else with your smile.

10/10 :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Soo… this just happened :grin:

Alchemist ZP v2 on deck.

I think I have my next schtack for my next cycle lined up :heart_eyes: Essence of Man, EoG St1, and Alchemist St3. And all in ZP2 :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Ecstasy of Freedom

I already feel the effects of EoG St1 kicking in. There has been this feeling of distinct healing going on behind my conscious awareness lately :construction_worker_man: :hammer_and_wrench: Also today I finally payed off a small debt I had been procrastinating with. The freedom that comes with wealth and money does not just include making and keeping more money for yourself, but also releasing attachments and tightness by paying what you owe back :money_with_wings: :bank: I watched the emotional state when I payed it, and I literally didn’t feel any tightness around sending away that money.

It kind of resembles the FOMO thing, like I used to have with social media years back :dancing_women: :selfie: Just thinking that everyone else had more fun than me. But honestly today I cannot even remember the last time I had FOMO, it just all went away during my awakening and learning to just be by myself and the silence within :relaxed: So it feels great to have no wealth FOMO to the whole giving it away part anymore, and that even though I have almost zero money to my name at the moment :innocent:

It makes me think back to the start of 2021, when I lived off macaronies, salt, and water for 60 days (yes nothing else), a weekly budget of 3 dollar lol. That was my hermit period where I cut off the world for a while :alien: :poop: I distincly remember I had zero money and had to search for used cans to make money at the recycling machine. That perticular day I had made double my weekly budget, but as I saw a homeless person, I gave half of it away so I just could afford one week of food. That was painful, to give half of what you own away when you hardly have anything yourself :grin: Was a good lesson though :v:

9 Likes

Ecstasy of Freedom Keeps on Surprising

Today after having payed of a small dept still lingering to the IRS, a friend that I have not heard from in months texted me and saying I owe her a small sum of money. It was one of those were I thought I had payed it back, and then realized that I had not, and then forgot it again :laughing: In all it was not about the sum, but just the fact that I promised to pay it back. This happened an hour after my loop of EoG St1. Even the smallest things like this are still lingering there in the subconscious, like small energy vampires :bat: :bat:

Another thing that sounds silly, but makes sense now, is that I for the longest time have always dragged out payments sometimes just because I liked the thrill of it… That’s how messed up I was before, and obviously bored. But as usual it gets worse and worse until it really starts to create problems that are not necessary.

3 Likes