Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

@James : Not to beat a dead horse but I lost count of people that I know personally or know from a distance who have money and time and a happy family life. They achieved that different ways: some through smart investments, some through network marketing/MLM, some through the music business, some through filmmaking, some started E-Commerce businesses that they hired someone to run, some people are fractional CMOs making multiple 6 figures a year while only working 20 hours a week, some through real estate, some people own restaurant franchises that they hired someone to run (while they travel the world), etc.
Listen @James if balance is important to you, you’ll make money in a way that allows balance.
I quit listening to hustle culture gurus (Grant Cardone included) a loooooong time ago.

12 Likes

@Brandon
Fantastic post
what’s your listening schedule with EOG Stage 1?
Anything else in the stack?

Cheers dude.

Not following recommendations currently.
Chosen & Emperor are in the stack also.

1 Like

I personally don’t judge or care if your following recommendations, whatever works for you.

I’m curious if your doing multiple loops, microloops- etc… or if you don’t have a set schedule- generally what you do? If your open to sharing. (You can pm if you want to keep it private.)

you’re having a kind of breakthrough that I have been unable to have on many months of EOG. (I’ve had breakthroughs but not in the way you describe)

Understanding what’s works for you or others in similar situation may help me (or others).

cheers

2 Likes

Got it thanks @Brandon

1 Like
3 Likes

@ksub or anyone else. If I have jealousy or anger issues regarding others doing well financially or the ability to do more than I am able to do is that something that will be resolved with EOG?

3 Likes

@James : Keep running EOG stage 1 and maybe LBFH and /or CFW.
Jealousy is poison. Simple as that.

You’re also affirming to yourself your inability to make money. If you were really convinced that you could make money, you wouldn’t pay that much attention to how much someone else is making. You wouldn’t feel resentment towards those who have more money.
Jealousy is one of the worst human emotions you could ever feel. Not only will it destroy you internally but also externally. It will also empty your bank account. Jealousy is just a gross emotion. Look at how low it is on the scale.
Screen+Shot+2020-04-03+at+1.28.10+PM
Be extremely careful with that. You might hurt yourself way more than you think.

9 Likes

You already have an excellent foundation, @James. But the project you’ve taken on–shifting your money reality and shifting your working reality from their roots–is a major one. You will inevitably succeed, but, yeah, it’s taking time, and there are various emotions and sensations along the way.

Emotions all have a somatic component and an evaluational component. The Somatic part includes the sensations you feel. These sensations are the ‘energy’ of the emotions in the body and they are made to trigger action of some sort. The Evaluational part involves the judgment or context your mind generates to hold and structure those sensations (these are the verbal or nonverbal stories that provide the ‘shapes’ for the emotional energy).

So to simplify we can say that every emotion is a combination of a Sensation (that you feel) and a Perception (that you apply to someone or something).

That’s why underneath major emotions like Anger, Joy and so on, you’ll see hundreds of different sub-variations. That basic somatic energy can be shaped in so many different narrative ways.

The energetic part of an emotion is just energy. It’s neither bad nor good. On the other hand, the evaluations and stories that hold and shape that energy can be very damaging or very constructive (or anywhere in between).

Anger itself is an energy.

Jealousy, in contrast, is anger shaped within ‘stories’ (or perceptions) of lack, powerlessness, discouragement, life being a zero-sum game, and so on.

Change that story (that perception) and the underlying energy of anger will still be there, but the jealousy will now be gone.

Now, in this new situation, that Anger can be used constructively.

At its root, all anger is telling us is that there is something that we strongly feel needs to be changed. Something needs to be different than it is; and we are willing to act with vigor and focus to change it. Anger can be incredibly constructive. Jealousy? Not so much. (Although, with skill, we can certainly still make beneficial use of the Anger that is contained inside of that jealousy.)

Anything that empowers you is going to help to resolve and transform jealousy or hatred. Because jealousy and hatred arise from perceptions of disempowerment. You can only hate something when you perceive that you are powerless in relation to that thing. You can only be jealous of something when you perceive a painful lack in relation to that thing.

So, don’t worry about it. Just keep doing what you’re doing. You’re going to be great!

The energy within you that sometimes now goes into jealousy will eventually be fueling beautiful Determination. (Determination is one of the constructive forms of Anger.)

In the meantime, as your coin grows and when you next are in the market for a custom subliminal, consider including these bad boys:

Righteous Ire

Many misinterpret and many misuse anger. But anger exists for a reason. With Righteous Ire you will learn how to use anger in a healthy, powerful way that it was intended to – not for wanton destruction but as a tool for action and justice. Righteous Ire will help you understand how your anger works and guide you on using/transmuting it into something greater, both in the moment and in the long run. Furthermore, you will learn how not to give in into overwhelming anger that will burn you and those dear to you, but temper it into a fire that will help you build a bright future.

Vortexdive Crucible

Through The Forge module you have experienced situations that tested you, and through modules such as ARES and subliminals like Dragon Reborn you have experienced the profound healing that can occur through our subliminals. Now, with Vortexdive Crucible, you will be diving deep into your negative emotions and finding ways to use them. While many of our healing modules and subliminals help you master and use your negative emotions, Vortexdive Crucible ignores healing completely and instead focuses fully on taking you on an alchemical journey of engrossing yourself in your very own negative emotions and the immense power and potential they hold, mastering them and their power, and using them directly in productive ways – with absolutely no healing. Once you dive into the vortex, there is no option but to forge the power into something truly incredible.

Discordia Deliverance

While any of our healing subliminals and modules will help with bitterness, judgement, jealousy and hatred, Discordia Deliverance aims to offer an extremely focused module to eradicating these four negative emotions that cause strife when used unwisely and allowed free reign. Utilizing Discordia Deliverance will completely eradicate these emotions from your being, or if you so desire, tone them down to as healthy amount as possible so you can make positive, constructive use of them.

And while you’re at it, why not throw in:

Job Seeker

Some people don’t want to own a business, run an empire or even freelance. Some people just want to get paid. Job Seeker helps you get any job you desire – with the benefits, salary and any other circumstance you desire. Furthermore, Job Seeker is excellent for job interviews and can be used for promotions.

Vortexdive Crucible, Righteous Ire, and Discordia Deliverance all target those same emotions you’re talking about; and help to transform them and harness them constructively.

But the truth is, Dragon Reborn, which you’re already running, has that same power in it.

So, brother, you are good.

16 Likes

Once you make enough to live comfortably, usually you built a machine that works on its own and you stop caring about money.
This is when you REALLY start making money without it ruining your life.

EoG gets you there tho, mindset wise.

14 Likes

@Malkuth I haven’t experienced it yet with Dragon Reborn but does that sub help with letting go of things? Especially what is outside of your control? I am having such a hard time with accepting certain things in my life

1 Like

Firstly, from what I’ve seen, you have experienced it. You’ve shared on the forum about a bunch of instances of letting go. Like situations where you used to get pulled into things and now you’re looking at the people in that situation like, ‘Why are they behaving that way?’ That literally is letting go.

But I think I know what you mean.

To me it’s like when you’re driving in some parts of the US, and there’s a big mountain that dominates the landscape. You can drive for 1 or 2 hours and it just does not look like that mountain has gotten any closer or farther away. You’ve literally made more than 100 miles of progress, but because your point of reference–the mountain–is just so damned big, it feels like you haven’t moved at all.

I am describing my own situation; but your words here kind of reminded me of it.

Ecstasy of Gold was my first sub. And I think I’ve made a lot of progress with it, but 1) a lot of it is internal, and 2) my ultimate goal is kind of big, large, and (sometimes) vague and general. And I guess also 3) the destination is connected to so many other important things that are not directly wealth-related, but that are also really important and non-negotiable.

Okay, so that’s my stuff.

But as it applies to yours, I think that you have very ambitious personal growth goals, and so even though you’re doing good work and making good progress, it can really feel like it’s taking a while.

10 Likes

@Malkuth I am in love with your metaphors and the way you describe things especially the inner realm , Awesome :blue_heart::pray::pray: . Some day when you write a book , metaphors your way to wisdom :blush: I will buy it .

7 Likes

That is some great encouragement. I’ve gotten a couple of (metaphorical) light right-hooks to the head and gut in the past week or two. So I really appreciate it! Thank you, @sid!

3 Likes

My POV is that you are way way waaay overthinking this. Your priority is to start making more money. Instead of guessing how you will feel after making those extra $ you want, you should be focused on making them dolla.
EOG and any other sub will transform you and remove limiting beliefs IF you take action.
There is no way someone who makes 1k$ a month will think like a millionare, even if they run EOG for 10 years. Your thinking and your financial reality need to be congruent. You use EOG to change your financial reality, and beliefs will follow.

Specifically for your question about jealosy and anger: check your level of anger and jealosy after you have some minor results. pretty sure you will feel and think different. The first step is to make those 5$ @Hoppa mentioned. Then your brain starts to “get it”: you can do earn extra money with the new skills.

If you want to be obssesed, be obssesed about making your first 1$ with the new skills. How healthy do you think it is to be obssesed about wealth with a poor man’s mind set? It’s just going to wipe you out energy wise, because your mindset is not ready to think wealth.

Everything I wrote comes from my past and current struggle with this, not theoretical stuff. I hope it helps.

15 Likes

I would like this message more times, if the system allowed it @lovage .

Lots of wisdom in your post.

@James get obsessed in sprints. First get obsessed with earning your first dollars. Once you manage that, move the goal posts. But not too far. Take it one small step at a time.

If your goal is to earn $10k/ month, divide it to smaller steps: The first dollar. The first $100 gig. Then $100 per day and so on.

These are just examples. You are not doing ecom so $100/ day might not be logical on your path.

Jumping from 0 to 10k/ month is usually impossible, as you are overwhelmed. From 0 to $100 is way easier.

17 Likes
4 Likes

Switched up my stack recently to include ecstasy of gold V.4 rather then true sell. I am in sales but it’s fully remote, and although my technical skills with true sell feel better, ecstasy of gold/RICH seem to work so much better as far as the results on my paycheck/commissions.

Anyways, after my second run through (today is an off day) just got called by my boss and offered a promotion, will be making over double the commission percentage. :sunglasses: Ecstacy of gold FTW. Over the last 4-5 years subclub has changed my life drastically. Started with romance/seduction and went from virtually no dating life to dating some of the most attractive women. Got my fitness/self defense handled, and now after focusing on my career for the last couple years I am finally getting my finances in check and just got a promotion into my dream job after working for the company for less then 3 months. Life is literally feeling surreal. What area of my life to get handled next… :thinking:

27 Likes

I see that somebody changed the box art :eyes:

12 Likes

ST 4 – Ecstasy of Gold Complete

The final stage. Complete is a combination of the first three stages with no healing — only a heavy focus on taking action and generating wealth.

How Stage 4 can be a combination of Stages 1-3 without healing if Stage 1 is a pure healing?