Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

@SaintSpring Running EOG St 1 Myself . Determined and a bit desperate to break through my wealth ceiling. I’m honestly not sure how my cycles it will take but I am going to stick with it

7 Likes

@lovage @James I’m also wondering how EoG st1 will hit me. Since Stark is the densest title
from this three titles, seems like I will remove Stark for one cycle and will run EoG + RM, then I’ll add Stark back. Actually, I even need RM and EoG more than Stark now.

1 Like

I am running EOG St 1 with RICH. I don’t think I have ever known what wealth and freedom is about but it’s what I want more than anything.

4 Likes

Inshallah, soon you will truly know a taste of wealth and freedom, sir.

3 Likes

Just started a long run of EoG St1 in my stack. I need to dig deep into why I lack motivation for creating wealth more than just for survival needs at the moment. I can tell that it’s covered in layers of BS from my upbringing. Will post here when I have some breakthroughs :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just realized that one of the biggest obstacles I have with believing that I can be infinitely wealthy is that I am surrounded currently by poverty, scarcity , and broke mindset people and the area I live in. If there is any wealth it’s fake. People trying to show they are rich by wearing expensive or higher prices clothes and shoes while standing in line at a local food shelf or on public transportation.

I will say I from what I have read online that I do have one trait of very wealthy people already. I tend to wear the same clothing all the time and it’s very basic although I would love to stay that way although I don’t want to look like I just walked out of a local homeless shelter.

This is a major reason why I need to focus on Ecstasy of Gold the way I have in the past on Dragon Reborn. Almost if not to the point of obsession. I need to make becoming wealthy an obsession the way I have becoming mentally and emotionally healthy and mature. There is no other option if I want to achieve this goal and break the cycle of generational hate for the super rich and wealthy.

14 Likes

While it’s good you are sticking to your stack AND taking action, there’s still one thing holding you back.

You need to start earning money with programming. Even if it was just $5.

I know it’s scary, but you have to take that last step.

12 Likes

It’s not scary. I just have no idea how yet

Oh please stop that BS. 🤦
No obsession is healthy. Being obsessed with becoming wealthy is one of the things that will keep you broke. I don’t have time to get into the mental or spiritual reasons why.
Life is about healthy balance and fulfillment. Start by making enough money to live comfortably then see if you want/need more.

4 Likes

I needed to read that! Just the other day I left a comment on RoM and how i’ve become “obsessed” with paying off debt and working out. But you make an excellent point @ksub and I’m going to watch this language of mine from now on so I don’t take it too far.

But definitely get what you are saying @James – maybe you and I need to refocus our minds from “obsession” to a more healthy “definiteness of purpose”.

3 Likes

Well then…

Register to Fiverr or Upwork or whatever similar services there are and get a simple gig.

Make at least $5 during February with your new skills.

Just do it. You don’t need to get hired long term or anything.

Five simple bucks.

12 Likes

@ksub @atreyu I don’t follow this person but I get what he’s saying.

I don’t feel the whole “work/life” balance is realistic if you want to be wealthy. Sacrifices must be made.

This is my base I am working towards.

4 Likes

Somehow I knew you were going to mention those to websites. The wisdom of the sauna prince

1 Like

Totally agree with that , obsession is a must to succeed in any endeavour . I wasted a lot of time to have that balance . You should only have two obsession the first one is health second one can be anything (wealth , creativity , family , etc ) the other things should and must be delegated and to be highly successful you should have a team to support you .for example

Your wife the one is responsible for the house
Your brother is the one responsible for paper work and following up with lawyers and accountants .

You should be obsessed and focused , no matter the theme of that focus .

2 Likes

@James : I very familiar with Grant Cardone. If that’s who you choose to model then okay… Look him up, read up on him, look at how he treats people, how he does business then choose if that’s who you follow.

There are other people out that wealthier than Cardone and who wouldn’t advise you to develop money obsession.

But look, this conversation is kind of pointless. Like @Hoppa said, make your first $5 to begin with then grow from there. In due time the right role models will show up in your life.

3 Likes

@James : That’s one hell of a limiting belief!!! EOG1 is about releasing limiting beliefs. Not replacing your existing limiting beliefs with someone else’s.
I suggest you start looking for content from people that make money AND manage to live a fullfiling life. They’re out there.
They’re just not on social media trying to fill people’s minds with their own limiting beliefs.

12 Likes

Wisdom is wisdom.

The reason I want you to earn the first few dollars is that you need to prove to yourself that it is realistic for you to earn money that way. That and for the reason that it opens a path for the manifestations.

Start with something simple. Build momentum and ride it to success.

My biggest mistake was that I didn’t start running ads earlier.

11 Likes

@James : Not to beat a dead horse but I lost count of people that I know personally or know from a distance who have money and time and a happy family life. They achieved that different ways: some through smart investments, some through network marketing/MLM, some through the music business, some through filmmaking, some started E-Commerce businesses that they hired someone to run, some people are fractional CMOs making multiple 6 figures a year while only working 20 hours a week, some through real estate, some people own restaurant franchises that they hired someone to run (while they travel the world), etc.
Listen @James if balance is important to you, you’ll make money in a way that allows balance.
I quit listening to hustle culture gurus (Grant Cardone included) a loooooong time ago.

12 Likes

@Brandon
Fantastic post
what’s your listening schedule with EOG Stage 1?
Anything else in the stack?

Cheers dude.

Not following recommendations currently.
Chosen & Emperor are in the stack also.

1 Like