Increase Flow Factor

Increase rapport with your subconscious mind so you can positively control it.

Several ways todo this, there are modules in the store for this i think, meditation, imagestreaming… any practice where you have to dive more into your subconscious basically

2 Likes

So if i increase my flow factor it will improve results?

Well some people here have tried shrooms.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Vesper recommended there Limitless + Minds Eye. But now with ROM, what would be a good stack for flow factor?

This is from Revelation of Mind salespage

Maybe it helps

4 Likes

Paging @Invictus

Also, just go and read any of his journals.

You can even put “@Invictus” and “Flow” into the search window.

7 Likes

I highly suggest anyone on this forum who is interested in learning, understanding and growing their flow factor, to consult @Invictus and/or @SaintSovereign only.

Not pointing out people or names, but not everything nor everyone can be trusted on this forum.

5 Likes

Practice open mindedness and acceptance toward change.

That’s the basic concept.

27 Likes

do not neglect nutrition (micronutrients from real food, not supplements)

6 Likes

What about LD? or any title dealing with limits. If you resist change by believing in impossibility then wouldn’t LD help with flow factor?
Healing titles?
Spiritual titles?
Limitless titles?
Do these increase flow factor? which titles would increase flow factor the most?

5 Likes

Will put in a request on the roadmap:

Flow Factor

6 Likes

why is my name a reference :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha you know why dude!

2 Likes

I would love if this would get made

2 Likes

The quote below was originally about manifesting, but it fits under your question as well @Starman.

2 Likes

Neville says it’s your concept of yourself that determines how readily people can accept suggestions.

3 Likes

Look to flowing water as a teacher. Observe flowing water and meditate on it. Find that flowing stream within you. Flow will come naturally to those who surrender to the flow of source. Grace is an attribute of this flow. Allowing all things to unfold naturally with ease.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Subliminals will keep doing their thing indefinitely as long as one is open.

Open.

Closed minds don’t get fed.