Increase Flow Factor

Are there ways to increase flow factor with the subs?

Looking to hear from those that have experience and knowledge in this area.

6 Likes

Found this from about 7 months ago…

9 Likes

I think the individual should do some analysis of their lives and try work up from there

Is it very baseline things that are causing anlack of flow factor; are your basic needs being met for example?

If all good then I would then move onto basic beliefs, what do you think about yourself, other people, is your standing in society a neutral one or is it skewed?

Then try see if your parents have some hold on you; do you still seek their validation? Still want them to subconsciously make decisions for you about what to believe?

And keep going until you find a common factor that is causing any hold ups.

A big one for me is nutrition and more water. Also including more excercise into my schedule too. This is helping me in a big way.

3 Likes

Whats the flow factor?

Increase rapport with your subconscious mind so you can positively control it.

Several ways todo this, there are modules in the store for this i think, meditation, imagestreaming… any practice where you have to dive more into your subconscious basically

2 Likes

So if i increase my flow factor it will improve results?

Well some people here have tried shrooms.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Vesper recommended there Limitless + Minds Eye. But now with ROM, what would be a good stack for flow factor?

This is from Revelation of Mind salespage

Maybe it helps

4 Likes

Paging @Invictus

Also, just go and read any of his journals.

You can even put “@Invictus” and “Flow” into the search window.

7 Likes

I highly suggest anyone on this forum who is interested in learning, understanding and growing their flow factor, to consult @Invictus and/or @SaintSovereign only.

Not pointing out people or names, but not everything nor everyone can be trusted on this forum.

5 Likes

Practice open mindedness and acceptance toward change.

That’s the basic concept.

27 Likes

do not neglect nutrition (micronutrients from real food, not supplements)

6 Likes

What about LD? or any title dealing with limits. If you resist change by believing in impossibility then wouldn’t LD help with flow factor?
Healing titles?
Spiritual titles?
Limitless titles?
Do these increase flow factor? which titles would increase flow factor the most?

5 Likes

Will put in a request on the roadmap:

Flow Factor

6 Likes

why is my name a reference :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha you know why dude!

2 Likes

I would love if this would get made

2 Likes

The quote below was originally about manifesting, but it fits under your question as well @Starman.

2 Likes