The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

I used to joke that anyone who believes money can’t buy happiness just doesn’t know where to shop. :wink:

Money buys, in order of appearance… security, choices, and freedom. Beyond that, far beyond to really go big, it buys the ability to make an impact on the world. Any of those can result in happiness, if you choose.

I’ve known poor people who were happy and content, and I’ve known rich people who were stressed out and miserable… I’ve been poor and happy before, but given the choice of course I’d rather be rich. :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me of the quote from Wolf of wall street “I’ve been poor and rich in the past and I choose to be rich every fricking time” lol.

But yeah back to your point, I agree but in general if you truly want to have a happy life you’d money to achieve. For example, if you have kids and no money. How are you going to provide a good life for them and how are you going to feed them, etc.

Being rich is a different goal but I was talking in terms of just in general having money is necessary to live a happy life. Even if your poor but you have some kind of money your able to be somehow happy. Being homeless for example is exactly what I see when people say money doesn’t buy happiness and so far I haven’t seen a homeless happy person so I will say money does buy happiness:)

But yeah I’ve been poor and wealthy and I choose my wealthy life every time much more fun :wink:

The struggles of not living in Qatar or Costa Rica where there’s no income tax :tired_face:

Exactly! All things that to the general public would make them happy.

Haha yes.

Agreed. My daughter is very well taken care of - she’s eaten mostly organic food, my wife has been off work with her since she was born, and although she’s not even 2 yet, we’ve already started applying for private (Montessori) schools for her. Couldn’t do that without money.

Agreed. I’ve been comfortable for a while, enough to the point that it would take far more than that to really make me feel any difference in my overall happiness. And even then, it would be because I could provide something better for my family and make a positive impact on the world.

Holding corporations are helpful.

Yep!

It’s funny how you remind me of my older brother so much lmaoo

Seems like every success story is from whom listens for 15 minutes.
You, Matt, Invictus, etc.

We also have high flow factor so can take that into account;)

It’s weird Invictus was born with it and I “trained” myself to get it with Limittless and Mind’s Eye.

Like I can run a ZPT2 custom without any recon and get results with them pretty instantly even if I did 2 - 3 loops with it a week.

Remind me of a born genius and a artificial genius. Even tho I’m not a genius yet;)

4 Likes

Please tell me more about this training of yours.

You listened to Limittless and Mind’s Eye for let’s say two cycles for 15 minutes each? And after that, your mind expanded and can handle much more?

There’s no training actually I just empathized it as such. It would honestly contribute it mostly to my lifestyle and Limitless + Mind’s Eye.

Lifestyle in that whenever I ran a sub now I always take action towards it which with doing this and the Limitless + Mind’s Eye. I haven’t experienced recon in two months even though I’m using Wanted. Also good sleep helps with as well which is why Deep Sleep to some degree is considered a result enhancer

Actually I’ve been using Limitless on and off for almost a year now but it only truly showed it’s magic when I use Mind’s Eye. I remember when I was talking to @GoldenTiger the first time I used Mind’s Eye it was kind of out of control I would get so many manifestation and I would get results in ways I didn’t expected very fast. In other words, I was shocked and didn’t expect but now while using it I have a much better control with it which gives me fast results that I want and that will help me in my goals.

Honestly Mind’s Eye (Used it so far for almost 2 weeks now) + Limitless is the best to increase results with subs.

4 Likes

Very interesting, I gotta think about it.

The problem is if you wanna run something alongside Mind+Limitless, you have only one spot left.
However, you can dedicate some time to this configuration of course, but just hard to say what is the right thing to do.

Yeah there’s that but for me I’m not running Limitless anymore nor will I run it in the future since I have Stark.

But like my advice would be to run them both for at least 6 months (Specifically Limitless) with nothing else then remove Limitless and keep Mind’s Eye and add whatever 2 subs you want in your stack.

How I see it is Limitless helps you get the high flow factor and Mind’s Eye helps enhance it with it’s manifestation power. Can’t wait to see how Emperor: HOM will work when I decide to make it in a custom in 6 months.

3 Likes

Maybe I will change LBH for Limitless to see what happens. Thanks for the inspiration.

I am on my way to optimizing my sleeping ritual and this one will be another piece to the puzzle.

So I guess even the AI thinks I got more attractive considering before it said I was a 7.1 lol.

Up is before running the custom and down is after 2 loops.

Jaw looks more different curious if others think the same or it’s just me lol. @Deadpool @Houdini @Matalexander305 @aaa

2 Likes

Seems to be different but it depends on the lights, angle of the photo, etc. so very hard to say.

1 Like

I was just about to make a post on this but Limitless and Mind’s Eye are unlikely to resolve it for you.

You need integration.

High Flow Factor means you can run a program and execute the script without reconciliation. It means you have no blockages or opposite believes in regards to the instructions and have sufficient amount of memories / experiences relative to the instructions within your subconscious.

So now you listen the program and it just adds on top of the already existing lifestyle you are living.

It depends from program to program.

1 Like

Agree next time I try to make it in the same angle and light:)

I would have to disagree as this wouldn’t exactly make sense. Take Invictus for example, he has blockages or opposite believe in regards to the instructions and insufficient amount of memories / experiences relative to the instructions within your subconscious relating to Emperor and Khan but yet he still gets really fast results after 1 loop of each hence high flow factor.

Same with me for example when I ran Emperor, I had opposite belief and not sufficient experience to it however I still go really fast results with it. I would even say my result we’re comparable to what a person would have after one cycle, would be one loop for me but you might interpret differently but in general how I said it would be accurate.

Example also someone who was born with high flow factor, it wouldn’t make sense that they even have the memories/experience relating to the instructions of the sub so it wouldn’t be possible to assume that that’s what helps with the high flow factor if that makes sense.

1 Like

How so? He makes good money, women are all over him, his a influential person — life is going well for him?

Living the High Life.

He does not have blockages whatsoever.

He will have some reconciliation regards some things indeed but that will pass. He is still going to get that Flow Factor going on others titles too.

Those are less important, they will come with them. If you have High Flow Factor they will come QUICKLY.

It’s more about blockages, and living a life of low energy.

I gave a description which people can understand through a form of communication that everyone is knowledgable about, but it would better be understood through occult sciences — I stopped doing that for certain reasons.

But you see, Light comes from sun it’s without colour passes through all things and filters in lower and lower wavelengths.

Life is simple because it is intelligent, and can be understood better through this simplicity if we can use “hidden” knowledge which hides the mysteries of life.

But that White Light passes through your crown and goes through your energy body, each energy center circulating and absorbing a colour.

The Mind (in it’s whole) is truly the filter is passes through. It’s been said that the Soul is within the Ego (a prison), I know this by experience.

Even it’s associated gland (the pituitary controls all other glands in our body) the same is with the Crown and Third Eye which are the highest forms of Light and highest vibrating energy points. Your Mind is the actual control mechanism. You can change body to change mind or change mind to change body.

What I’m trying to explain to you is if you were to capture a photograph of this energy body from you and Invictus for example it would be vibrating much differently, the chakras would be in greater balance, BIGGER and more open and therefore receptive. This changes constantly if you hug your mother and she transmits love but your HEART IS CLOSED you will receive none.

The important thing to understand is that it’s controlled by the mind.

And that it needs time to open up, energise, balance. The Mind controls it all so how you see yourself in your Mind is how your body vibrates and how those energetic structures function.

A new baby, you can turn into anyone for this reason. But the chakras are not fully developed in this baby until it is fully grown, but it will not have blockages besides past life karma which is the only thing affecting a new born Soul but then again, incarnation is a new chapter and begins anew as we go through a process of amnesia.

It’s like wiping a hard drive, clean slate.

Somewhere there is a Light containing those memories of our past lives but certain Spiritual awakening and development of the Mind needs to happen to reattach and it also has to do with our local domain (Earth) their is a cap on our Spiritual growth here.

But I don’t want to go to deep into this.

Reason we don’t know about these things is because you can’t communicate with certain words and labels and concepts that are circulated in our society.

A word links to something.

High Flow Factor is only known here as the community has asserted a given meaning to it related to an image we experience.

Because that’s how we communicate.

Masters transmit information through downloads and uploads similar to a computer…

Listening a program, I can feel a download in the Crown — more than one psychic has told me their is a continuous flow of information descending from the crown. And as I was overexposed and they were interacting with my Light body, my reconciliation subsided and I was energised again, the overexposure faded without the requirement for food, sleep, sugar or whatever that spikes our energy.

Anyhow… I no longer discuss these topics here

4 Likes

Simply having a girlfriend will allow you to integrate any sexual or romantic subliminal because you can now act upon it, get that person to reflect your new internal landscape and then integrate it through the Theater between two persons (a girlfriend which is open and receptive to ACTing sexually and romantically).

Blockages happen in the Mind, it is also a conscious decision and intent. We all hold intents conscious and unconsciously because we are 95% asleep and programmed — this is nature of our evolution. To become a true Creator and to get certain abilities you need to gain more CONSCIOUSNESS.

Everyone here can get High Flow Factor if the necessary changes occur in the physical and subtle bodies.

3 Likes