Increase Flow Factor

Neville says it’s your concept of yourself that determines how readily people can accept suggestions.

3 Likes

Look to flowing water as a teacher. Observe flowing water and meditate on it. Find that flowing stream within you. Flow will come naturally to those who surrender to the flow of source. Grace is an attribute of this flow. Allowing all things to unfold naturally with ease.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Subliminals will keep doing their thing indefinitely as long as one is open.

Open.

Closed minds don’t get fed.

How do you get to that state of being open?
If you had to explain it to your kid, to someone you love, or to your previous clueless self (like me) before you had this understanding that you now have, how would you explain it?

2 Likes

Just wanna throw my pennies in the pot on this one and do some harm reduction.

Yes. I spent several months experimenting with shrooms and subliminals last year. They work, but they are…not easily controlled and ultimately you need to have a rock solid mind and a ton of discipline and very little fear in order to use them effectively for mental alchemy–as a manifestation tool.

Don’t get me wrong, they work, but they aren’t something to be taken lightly.

If someone is in a position to use them, I would recommend doing so while on washout, in a safe set and setting, with a trusted sitter, and with a very clear intention before taking them. Do a regular trip of 2-5g once a month or less. More than once a month is really just asking to have a bad trip, the mind needs time to integrate the lessons.

A note about the trip sitter. You need to be comfortable crying and pissing yourself in front of this person. You don’t want to be midtrip, and realize when it’s too late that you’re to scared to ask this person to hold you.

When you take them, if you don’t have that solidity of mind that I mentioned earlier, the best thing to do is just completely let go and allow the shrooms to show you what ever they want to show you. As you gain trust and experience with the mushrooms, it’s possible to engage in manifestation exercises with them, but it’s difficult and MUST be done from the right frame of mind if you don’t want the mushrooms to fight back and cause a bad trip.

When the line between conscious and subconscious dissolves, there is quite a lot to see, more than words could describe.

I would not recommend microdosing during your cycle. In my experience, microdosing weakens the walls between the conscious and subconscious mind and therefore increases the severity of reconciliation, or can. It makes you more aware of the internal turmoil which can be tough and overwhelming.

If you have a lot of trauma like me, and or are a recovering nice guy, or just have a fragmented personality at all, be careful with mushrooms. There might be things buried in your mind that will cause a lot of distress. These things need to come out for you to heal, but, it can be terrifying and very painful in the moment. You might literally experience death itself (like I did)

4 Likes

Interesting advice thanks for posting

Personally would like to try them but wouldn’t even have the foggiest where to obtain shrooms (live in UK)

Are you able to obtain them legally where you live?

1 Like

Since you put it that way…

Don’t let that joy die in you, big guy. No matter what people tell you about you or the world, trust what your heart tells you to be true.

My kid.

Yeah, I hear you. Things are hard out here for almost everyone.

Almost

And yet, there’s people that have accomplished what you’re looking to do even now as we speak and they do so with an open heart and spontaneous smile.

Live from your heart, and do away with that which takes you away from that heart.

Someone I know.

And, my favorite :smiling_imp:

Aye bro, shhhhh. Chill. Remember yesterday? Remember how fuggin’ amazing yesterday was? What’s the difference?

… My menta-

Exactly

?

It’s all in your head. Those who say they can, inevitably will.

Those who say that they cannot or will not shall fulfill that prophecy without fail!

Take the time. Take YOUR time.

Examine your beliefs that say “but I can’t because…”

Those are the haters in your own mind. The difference between those haters and the ones outside?

You can control your own hater and transmute it/him/her/them into supportive fans!

Uhhhh…

Kinda like how these used to be scripted, I think? I remember reading Saint saying sum’n about one part of the script being like a hot cheerleader, encouraging you to go forward?

Like that.

But, in your head.

Align YOUR mentality with the SUCCESS of whatever it is and, it shall be.

But first, you’re best suited in cleaning out the weeds in the garden of your own mind.

How else will you see growth?

3 Likes

Yes, lucky me. In some areas in the USA they are either legal with some restrictions or decriminalized.

This just occurred to me, so I went to go find this post.

Me?

I don’t call myself ‘high-flow’.

I have OPENED MYSELF to being what I want; which, in my opinion, IS what y’all here call ‘high-flow’.

2 Likes

I went from low flow state to superb and godlike streams of flow state when I stopped caring results and began to default to gratitude throughout my day whenever I feel bad.

9 Likes

🫡

I like this.

3 Likes
  • Reaching that moment of flow state
  • Being grateful (even for the people who have wronged you and done shi**y things, be grateful for the experience and how it taught you valuable lessons in trust)
  • Hydration
  • Exercise/Workout
  • Good macros
    -Mindfulness/Meditation

Implementing these have been very good for me. I feel in the zone right now as I type this and feel great. Gratitude despite how you feel. Push through and try feel grateful for any little thing you can.

2 Likes

In my experience/opinion, the answer is yes.

Did you know that seeking to attain a higher flow factor can actually classify as a spiritual goal?

You might ask, “which subs can help me get a higher flow factor?”

You can consciously guide any of the spiritual titles such as Alchemist, Sage Immortal, RoM towards this specific goal.

You don’t need to sit around in hopelessness that you are “unlucky” and doomed with low flow factor.

There’s no need to sit around pedestalizing people and wishing you could be like them or have their “ability”.

You can simply take shit into your own hands and cultivate it yourself.

There is a significant amount of conscious interplay on any given ZP title.

If you set a clear conscious intention/goal… especially through repetition, then your subconscious mind will be on board and assist you.

There is enough flexibility in spiritual titles to allow for this, because Subliminal Club doesn’t impose anything.

8 Likes

Deep meditation and / or energetic cultivation practices. Especially (in my opinion) meditations designed to clear or burn “karma.” Whether you believe in that concept or not, those meditations tend to focus on the (relatively) easy clearing of traumas in the body and mind, which manifests negativity over time. Clearing those traumas means less recon and better results.

14 Likes

I know you and @Fire are reticent to become our “spiritual gurus/leaders,” so I ask WITHOUT any pretense of thinking you are my mentor/master.

But rather, as one friend to another asking for a suggestion or to hear about your experience.

What energetic cultivation practices have you found useful or effective or even just enjoyable?

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
I am reading The Merger of Worlds module.
Could this be one of the keys to increasing the flow factor?

“A module for bringing closer together your conscious and subconscious mind, allowing for faster execution of the subliminal and clearer communication between the two.”

1 Like

You guys are chasing it as if it’s a destination to reach :man_facepalming:t2:

To truly be in flow, you must not even be bothered enough to think much about it, focus more on taking actions related to the sub.

That’s like someone running LoS, chasing high flow factor, doing things like meditations and loud affirmations, yet forgetting that the main thing that will start snowballing your results is taking action with 100% belief that things will go your way.

16 Likes

THIS IS IT.

Literally it.

I used to sit and do affirmations non-stop, consistently chasing things. It wasn’t until I literally just started doing things, with a belief, that things started changing.

And it was about being persistent. It wasn’t letting the ‘3D’ get in the way. Setback backs and obstacles in the way? No, I’m still getting whatever it is I want.

Be persistent in the belief, you’ll have days you have a moment of weakness, like dieting, but keep being persistent.

12 Likes

The acceptance of the goal being “done” or yours is key

Like “I am going to do/be X” and then you assume it already done and go after everything related to it

5 Likes