Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

It would be soo cool if that were a Matrix-reference :smiley:

1 Like

The fact my mama said the same thing about pork today and her sentiment matches up with yours and @AlexanderGraves , maybe RoM is giving me a synchronicity. Mass synchronicity?

2 Likes

That does sound and feel like synchronicity. And RoM is in tune with increased alignment and experience of synchronicities.

But also keep in mind:

People on the thread were getting triggered by the disparagement and demonization of pigs and pork.

(Ironically though, said disparagement and demonization could possibly lead to happier and longer lives for more pigs.)

Anyway,

My Pan-dimensional People, let us unfold and Pass beyond Porcine Preoccupation!

7 Likes

Having access to that kind of power imply having a lot of responsabilty, doesnt it?
I mean one manifests the good and the bad

1 Like

Yes there is responsibility.

But we all have this. At all times. We‘re constantly manifesting. Just not that obvious or direct.

I have not experienced negative manifestations on it.

Then again I solved a lot of negative mindsets so I rarely think badly.

6 Likes

Most people won’t get this effect. Like @AlexanderGraves said below, he’s done a lot of ground work, plus he takes a ton of action.

Energy (action) + focus + intent = high manifestation.

16 Likes

^^ Great points above. I just realized that I combined my first RoM exposure while also reading Nap Hill’s “Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude”. If anyone is concerned about manifesting negative thoughts, I suggest that book to get your mind in a great place.

3 Likes

I hypothesize if I stack RoM with my custom, and establish a list of great questions towards solutions, it will synergize towards a course of action with the newfound information. Especially with the modules for a self-developing subliminal and Mosaic module tying it all together. Will have to find out.

3 Likes

What do you mean by that? Healing?

So basically RoM takes care of 2 and 3?

1 Like

Yes and positive mindset and self talk (LBFH) :ok_hand:

2 Likes

RoM is a strange but beautiful sub for me. One of my experiences that I would like to share is about religion. Since I’m listening to RoM, religion is getting more interesting to me. As stated before, my friend bought me the Koran (Have not opened it yet), instead I have been listening to bible verses on Youtube in form of speakers that share how they interpret the verses. While I have been most drawn to spirituality, the universe, and the chakra system in my life. I started to meditate before I prayed. I have been speaking to people who believe in Jezus and others in Allah. Both told me that their religion is the true religion. Especially with Muslims, I see this desire to help me see the light and tell me that their religion is the truth. (My students are 90% Muslims). Maybe that’s why I’m a bit hesitant about it. Everybody has a different book or religion, but they tell me that their religion makes the most sense.

So, this morning I was looking up what types of religions there are. I got confused because apparently there are 7-8 different bibles. And You have Christianity, Catholics and I can go on and on and on. While I have some beliefs about myself what makes it even more difficult. Things like:

• I believe in reincarnation. Because I have seen people that are young souls and old souls (Me included). I believe every lifetime you are here to learn something and then move to the next life until enlightenment is complete. That’s more of a Buddhist/Hinduism kind of view.
  • I believe there is One god/One higher power that is guiding me throughout my life. It feels like god whispers to me while the devil shouts. That’s more Christianity
  • I have a more strong belief in the separation between man and woman. We are both unique and we need to respect that. Something that deeply resonates with my Muslim friends (Man and woman). They understand the dynamic between both genders perfectly. They have so much respect for their mothers and sisters, it’s beautiful to see. I also like that they never changed their book, it’s forbidden.

After some deep thought, I started to understand that my ego wants to understand what I don’t understand. I came across a video of Sadhguru this morning that explained the same belief. Why can’t you say that you don’t know? What’s wrong with not knowing something? That’s the definition of belief. I want to know the perfect religion with the perfect outcome. Not possible and not needed.

I like that RoM is doing this, even when it’s confusing at the times. It makes me very open-minded and respectful of other cultures and religions, while still thinking for myself and believing what I want to believe. I belief my journey is more spiritual instead of religious and I’m good with that. But I like that I get more interested in other people’s beliefs and religion. As long as it makes you a better person, I’m all for it :smiley:

Do more people have this with RoM?

8 Likes

You dont have to follow any specific religion/ program ,just take what resonates and makes sense to you and disregard what doesnt.

1 Like

So far when using RoM reality becomes more malleable, like i could step beyond my current reality cube and choose where i want it to take me.
Also been manifesting some occult knowledge i was curious about that you cant find anywhere online or in a book pretty much.
The whole sub seems to be taking me to another level of power and higher paradigm.

4 Likes

RoM stacked with anything really amplifies deeply the insight into what you need to do/heal/change/release for your target sub to run better.

Highly recommended.

8 Likes

The interesting thing is, the majority of the script is optimizing brain functions. It’s helping you generate the ability to deeply penetrate a subject mentally and quickly absorb / integrate information that helps your spiritual goals. The rest is the spirituality scripting, which basically encourages you to follow your spiritual desires without fear.

26 Likes

That sounds very interesting!
Im gonna stack it with my Paragon/Elixir custom and find out how it works.

1 Like

Do you feel it also gives insight into the how to?

Well with healing titles it’s tough so be prepared. You might not be ready for the harsh truth :grin:

3 Likes

Yes it’ll show you what to do/say. But you might not like doing it.

However you’ll know what to work on.

3 Likes