Improvement Guru looking to MAXIMIZE

VLC does that, it’s the only iOS media player I’ve used for years, for that reason.

1 Like

Khan was first multistage sub here and I basically started with Khan. it has lots of healing and it can heal and reframe your past( even some very embarasing parts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) . Higher stages are mix of sex, money, socializing productivity and domination. archetyp Captain of mothership .prepare to be tested and provoked. there are journals read them

my absolute favorite sub is Stark, be carefull with this sub. It has plenty good things you can use in your life but attitude is “I Dont Give A Fuck”.

2 Likes

Thanks, @BLACKICE. I’m downloading it now. Been wanting for the longest to at least have another option to check out.

1 Like

I downloaded it and switched on ‘Audio playback in background’.

Turned on my masked Quantum Focus track. So far so good.

Then I went to a YouTube video and pressed ‘play’. When the YouTube video started playing, VLC player stopped playing.

Are you able to play a YouTube video at the same time that you a play a track on VLC player?

Oh this might have been a misconception here.

I was saying the benefit of ultrasonic is that you can run it for 9 hours in the background. Not that I am doing that right now :wink:

Also, I am using the BLU supercharger before I go into AM. Should I rather use the full-fledged version and thus pump the whole thing up to 2 hours (1x BLU, 1x AM)?

Yeah, I use it right before I get to work on my business, so it should help!

Will also start a journal here in the respective forum because HOLY HELL The Legacy was INSANE. Crushed ALL my PRs in yesterdays workout after listening ONE time.

You guys created something truly beautiful!

1 Like

I’ve actually never tried that… just did, and it does not work. It works with every other app I’ve tried with though! :sweat_smile:

Hmm,you can give musicolet a try too.It has that function under audio focus to disable pausing by other apps.Havent tested it though cause the phone i listen to subs is only for music/subs anyway.

1 loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima (the one-hour track) and 1 loop of Ascended Mogul sounds awesome to me. While it is true that we can have reconciliation in response to any title, I think that with these less dense programs the biggest determining factor will be Action. In other words, is the person taking action in the areas related to the program. If you are taking action, then I think that your experience with Beyond Limitless Ultima and Ascended Mogul is likely to be excellent.

1 Like

The holy grail/gamechanger that I’m searching for is to be able to run background audio while on a phone call. AudioShare cannot do that. But AudioShare can play in the background with any other app opened (including YouTube). So, so far, that one is better for me. For its part, VLC has a more attractive interface and allows the creation of playlists (I think those features would really improve AudioShare).

I’ve read good things about musicolet on the forum. Maybe from you? And also from @James and possibly @Sub.Zero. But it seems to be an Android app, so, I’m out. I’m in iOS.

Thanks for your consistent help with this!

I changed it to the 1 hour BLU track now!

Also, about your app search. I think this is virtually impossible system-wide. I don’t think iOS or Android allow ANY sound in the background while a phonecall is happening.

1 Like

Nope,voytek was the first user of musicolet on the forum.Yeah,musicolet has the option for phone calls too.Just turn audio focus to 0 in the settings.The only drawback ive had with the app so far is it doesnt allow repeats in playlists.Ah,k.Yeah,its an android app.lol(>_<)

1 Like

I think you’re utterly correct, (for iOS anyway apparently). Well, I’m happy with my current set-up, but always keep an ear open just in case.

Enjoy the new stack and wish you great results @AlexanderGraves.

I even felt my stack affecting me stronger after switching to Musicolet. I think it’s about its automatically set settings.

1 Like

Haha,i noticed that too when i first started using it.Was definitely heavier.Went away after turning off the equalizer though so think it might have something to do with it.Higher volume would make it heavier though(>_<)

1 Like

If you want to do this, you could start with 1 loop and work up. However please keep these warnings in mind:

That’s all I use now as well

uhhh…for the first time in 2 years, I just found the way to do this. And it’s ridiculously easy.

Turns out the regular Music app in the iPhone can actually play songs while you’re on a phone call.
You just need to navigate out to the Home Screen while you’re on a call and then press ‘play’.

that’s it.

I just listened to a subliminal for the first time while on a phone call!

There’s an alteration in sound quality that I’m not quite sure about --as in how it might affect the subliminal. So I may be hesitant to try this with the more sensitive Ultima tracks. But other than that it worked great. There was a slight skip/pause when the phone call ended and then it went back to playing (this time in the ordinary sound quality).

So, if I’m using other apps, I’ll use AudioShare. If I’m on a phone call, I can use the Music app.

Very pleased to have learned this.

7 Likes

@Malkuth Thank you for mentioning this!

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Would you please comment on the above as to how these kinds of alterations of sounds quality might effect subliminals or Ultimas?

2 Likes

I felt that alteration when trying to listen to a sub on call and it just felt too weird

I listened to a song and I couldn’t even get the words clearly with said alteration so I decided to quit doing it

1 Like

A good point.

I’m also not a big fan of the sound quality with this option (i.e., playing the subliminal from the iPhone Music app while on a phone call). I don’t like it either.