Hey there, gentlemen.
I generally don’t like to call myself a “guru” but you get this label once you have a self improvement brand.
I am not gonna share it (yet), maybe at some point, but it’s about masculinity and mindset, so just the right topics.
However, I mostly share my journey from being a complete loser (women, money, confidence, etc) to “making it back.” I am NOT EVEN CLOSE to where I want to be in my life and I am big fan of affirmations (or was until I found subclub), NLP, and now subs.
Why am I here?
My mindset isn’t too bad now, including my confidence and success. But I still struggle with the following things (self-judgment as you know might be wrong sometimes):
- Since I was that loser type of guy and made some WEIRD mistakes with people (esp. women) in the past, I certainly need to work through traumas and limiting beliefs from the past, still.
- Imo the reason why I am NOT seeing the success I should (money-wise) is due to my subconscious. I truly think that this IS what drives or kills success and wealth, so this is something I need to work on.
- I always have a hard time focusing on one thing, although I am getting better. I think that is because my subconscious is still fighting the new programming I gave myself over the years.
- While I consciously am confident, I think underneath there are questions. Even writing this might be enough evidence of that.
- Sex-life is pretty good and plenty with my wife, but still not what I want, and I am looking to be the unquestioned leader at home.
So, while through reading and working on myself I built quite a mindset, I still want to start ANEW with the subs and build from the ground up.
I got the following recommendation from a friend who spent like $1k on subs:
First month for now:
- Khan ST1
Now I have read through A LOT of stuff here on the site, but I am still not sure if this set up is good.
Is it good to run this loop at once? One after another?
Or would it be better to do Khan-Rebirth 2x and then Mogul Stark?
Also, I do this while at work with speakers Ultrasonic. I sadly cannot do this while I sleep because we have a baby at home which sometimes sleeps between us and I read that children should not be exposed to Ultrasonic.
So, hello again and let me know if you guys have any recommendations.