AM+BLU starting out, testing the waters

Greetings,

I already introduced myself here Improvement Guru looking to MAXIMIZE

I run a self-improvement business online (low 5-figs in the first year) and I am looking for ways to ABSOLUTELY MAXIMIZE MY EMPIRE.

Capslock intentional.

After spending 2 full days on the website and the community here, plus talking to a friend and getting ideas from the thread above I decided for my first ever subliminal club stack on this:

I only do daily for now. Nothing while sleeping. 5 days a week, nothing on weekends. All masked.
I get up at 5am usually.

• So Below Supercharger
  • 15 Minute Meditation
  • Beyond Limitless Ultima Supercharger
  • AM Masked

This will be the first month. Sums up to roughly 1.5 hours in the morning.

After that, I will add Khan ST1 after AM to make it 2.5 hours. Maybe Rebirth after Khan to not be sad all day?

Once Khan is done, I will most likely add StarkQ , but that is the sound of the future.
I plan to use 30 days per Khan Stage. Maybe even 60.

I might ditch So Below or add As Above as well. We’ll see :slight_smile:

Anyway, so yesterday was the first time really trying these things. After listening to AM, my energy definitely shifted towards the positive. At first I thought it’s coincidence, because I sometimes have such days. We’ll see if that keeps up.

However, I used The Legacy Supercharger RIGHT before my workout from home and I crushed EVERY single personal record I had. THAT was an eye opener.
Not just for the subliminal club, but also to my life in general.

I always was a big fan of the subconscious programming. I read a lot about it, and I DO think there are other realms we cannot see (ain’t the ultrasonic method a testament of that?) but actually FEELING it live yourself is WAY different than just reading about it.

That shifted my perception a whole lot which is why I am looking forward to Khan. I have a lot of stuff from my past to work through. Shit will be tough, love it!

I also started to wonder if there is a positive way with ultrasonic to program my mind, could there also be a negative version out there in the real world that is used to control people? But maybe I should put down that tinfoil hat (I love this topic though, always polarizing).

Anyway. Sleep was bad last night.
Woke up a lot and was pretty awake. Cannot remember any specific dreams (I do take Glycine every evening which apparently enhances dreams so I am used to vivid dreams).
Might also be since I stopped using my selfmade affirmation tracks with binaural beat sleeping music. But meh, we’ll see how it proceeds.

COMMENDABLE NOTIONS SO FAR AFTER 1 WEEK:

• I considered myself to be quite dominant and “alpha” but seeing it now, the foundation of this was very weak. Which is why this house of cards crumbled quickly after the subs on Day 4 already! I know AM doesn’t have the same breakdown stages as Khan, but it definitely helps bring down wrong setups.
  • The Legacy Supercharger is POWERFUL. 8 minutes for CRUSHING a workout? YES, please!
  • Shifts in perception and cognitive ability on Day 5. When the world is suddenly different, you realize there is another realm you weren’t aware of.
  • I am having SO MANY ideas about my business. Constantly. I don’t second guess any of them. I just go and try them. Risk taking? ABSOLUTELY.
    No overthinking. No mental masturbation. Just action. LOVELY.
  • I am also VERY present. I am not living in the future of what my business COULD BE one day, I exist RIGHT NOW. Putting in the action. Great feeling!
  • Time moves WAY slower. This week took a while to finish which is GOOD. Prior I felt that time is fleeting constantly and I am missing out on life.
    I guess this changed because I am much more doing what I TRULY enjoy and I live fully in the present moment, not waiting for future to arrive.
  • Also I am thirsty AF

Alex

7 Likes

Day 1 with the stack:

BLU gave me a good boost in the morning to get shit done. However, I didn’t know what.

I have a bunch of things I need to do for my business, but I was clearly lacking focus.

There was a sort of general indecisiveness on what to do.
This is weird, because I developed a great focus over the years (I never was very focused in the past, this is certainly my chaotic creativity surfacing).

So this “method” for my focus got thrown out RIGHT AWAY lol

However, afternoon I FELT an URGE to be productive. I went outside to have a cigar, but I couldn’t even finish it. I needed to do something. get a bunch of things fixed RIGHT NOW.
So I did that. AM already working?

My wife immediately picked up something. I am aware that women have access to another realm most of us men do not, but my wife has always been VERY sensitive to mood changes or when I was “in another realm thinking.”
Sometimes annoying, but she just really cares.
Maybe that shift in my mood is the reconciliation at play immediately after one loop? Is that a thing? I mean it’s an Ultima, so maybe it’s THAT powerful idk.

Also, I am wondering how this whole thing will affect my marriage when I TRULY become who I want to be and thus who I want in my life.

Generally, a bit all over the place. I guess my subconscious is not used to that.

1 Like

Some times the subs take time getting used to.

You could look up sleep hygiene for tips.

You can take more rest days, reduce the number of loops, or reduce the number of programs.

Are you listening to subliminals when asleep?

Have you compared masked versus ultrasonics?

I only started today! So, yes. Many things to try out there!

I don’t listen while asleep, and I like masked more for now.

I guess sleep will get better once I get used to the subs.

Was listening to The Legacy Supercharger again yesterday before working out. The PUMPUP I get is insane! I FEEL the energy in my muscle fibers!

I couldn’t go any further with my PRs, but this is most likely because I went REALLY crazy the day before and muscles still sore. at least I matched them.

Day 2

I ordered the AudioTechnica M20x which was recommended for Ultimas.
Right now, I am using a 7.1 Gaming Headset which probably isn’t bad (but very heavy).

What I noticed throughout the day, that right after the subs there is not a big difference. But a few hours later it fires. I COULD NOT sit still again. I HAD to work on my business. I had goals set up so this went very nicely.

Did everything in half the time. Kinda crazy tbh. BLU and AM together seem to be a nice tandem to start off!

With that firing THIS hard, I can only imagine what happens once I add Khan (in a month).

Anyway, the feeling isn’t irritated or anything. Just clarity. While my focus is still not perfect, the task I currently work on I get done IMMEDIATELY. No fatigue so far, just getting shit done. Awesome!

Sleep was better last night!

1 Like

Day 3!

I am listening to masked 1x loop BLU and 1x loop AM in the morning.
With music on top of it.

I am thinking of pumping it up to 2 loops, at least for BLU, but we’ll see.
Things I noticed:

• I am definitely noticing a general joy towards life. I just FEEL much better about life in general. This is part of the improved self-esteem from AM I guess.
  • Clarity towards my goals. I have ideas for my business and I realize them. No second-guessing, just doing. This feels fantastic!
  • Time moves slower. This might be placebo or just projection, but I feel that time is slower because I get more done in a day. Kinda weird.
  • Sleep is getting better, but I cannot remember a single dream I had
  • The Legacy is still INSANELY powerful to get me pumped before a workout.
  • Tried Libertine last night before engaging with the wife. It made me horny af, but idk if there was a difference in seduction in general. I was definitely more straight-forward and dominant. I didn’t second-guess anything. Just did what I wanted.

That’s it for today!

LOVELY improvements! The first day I had a bit of fog and undecisiveness, but this resolved quickly!

Day 3 still, a few observations:

• My conscious mind seems to fight my subconscious all the time now. At least that what it feels like. I guess this is the reconciliation. My mind is rallying all day. Over the weekend I will do rest days, so let’s see if it plants into long-term sub.
  • Before I started I had a IDGAF attitude about most people. I built that one over years. This is leaving me right now. Interesting to see where this is going.
  • Angry and irritated today (not crazy, but noticeable). Probably due to bad sleep (my son, not the sub) and reconciliation.
  • The Legacy is STILL firing on all cylinders. I keep pushing me hard on my daily home workouts.
  • Morning productivity was LEGIT. In the afternoon it dropped a bit. I definitely notice a sort of unclearness in myself. We’ll see when this straightlines itself.

Could any of this be connected? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, thank you!

I thought it’s reconciliation and fighting the old self. It had its merits, but didn’t get me where I wanted.

I am totally open for everything new. But was an interesting observation.

Day 4

First day without subs (weekend).

Observation:
My older self I cultivated over years broke down REAL quick.

I considered myself to be quite dominant and “alpha” but seeing it now, the foundation of this was very weak. Which is why this house of cards crumbled quickly after the subs.

If I am honest with myself, there was a lot of acting, and not REALLY feeling it.

Anyway, glad to build this up from scratch, and now I am looking WAY forward to Khan in 3 weeks.

Also, my vocabulary usage definitely increased and I feel a certain clarity in every day life and interactions.

Will also increase AM to 2 ultrasonic loops per day next week. BLU I stick with one masked.

I can relate. This for me was humbling.

1 Like

Day 5 (second day without subs)

I am developing a certain calmness outwardly. While I noticed that my conscious and subconscious are fighting, towards other people I am pretty calm. I just don’t care what they think about me. Not in a negative way. I am just fine with whatever.

Also, which I guess is due to BLU, I am having random shifts in my perception of reality.

When you get up from the couch and suddenly you notice something you didn’t before. Or you have a random thought that never occured before.
I don’t know if it is increased intelligence, but it’s definitely a shift in perception and operation of my mind.

AWESOME feeling, not gonna lie. It feels like I am growing every day.

Now I feel almost addicted to subs.

I can’t WAIT for tomorrow morning, when I finally get to listen to them again. Gotta be careful not to listen to too much to stonewall etc, but I will def bump up AM to 2x ultrasonic a day.

1 Like

Day 6 BACK ON THE SUBS

• The last two days without subs I felt kinda down. I was REALLY looking forward to getting back on them. Almost addictive?
  • I am PRODUCTIVE as hell. Just got up 5am, I usually meditate first, but had a hard time staying in it, because I WANT to work on my things.
  • For me, it also takes about 3-4 hours after the subs, before I notice first changes. Before that, I get a little bit tired. I still work, but it is noticeable, later in the day, power comes in.
  • Sleep is getting better, I dream A LOT. Subconscious at work. First time tonight where I woke up with a little bit of anxiety. Was gone in like 3 seconds, but was a weird feeling.

Most important notion about AM (I guess it’s due to AM)
EMPIRE. PURPOSE.

I am having SO MANY ideas about my business. Constantly. I don’t second guess any of them. I just go and try them. Risk taking? ABSOLUTELY.
No overthinking. No mental masturbation. Just action. LOVELY.

I am also VERY present. I am not living in the future of what my business COULD BE one day, I exist RIGHT NOW. Putting in the action. Great feeling!

1 Like

This could be an effect of the Ultima platform. For me that feeling lasted about 2 weeks and then wore off. However on my rest days I do sometimes long for listening to my subliminals. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome, good to know! Otherwise I would’ve been concerned about that haha
Especially since I know a friend of mine has like ALL the programs :wink:

Day 7:
Not much new happened today. Productivity is generally still up, but other than that I don’t notice much.
Except for The Legacy supercharger which still works fine.

I do however get a new sense of things I currently do. I.e. a group I am in and an understanding of why things didn’t work out for me so far.

I am intentionally solely operating out of my subconscious. Not rationally (well, not much) questioning the things I set out to do.
Let’s see where it gets me.

Day 8!

I notice a certain indifference coming back. I am generally completely unphazed by anything. I feel like I could lose everything right now, wouldn’t matter.
It’s not nihilistic. Just calm. Collected. I work on my goals, interact with people, but whatever happens, happens.

My overthinking also got CUT completely. While I have ideas and think about things I can build for my empire, I am not second guessing. I am not building scenarios in my mind that never happen.

FANTASTIC feeling.

I always hated my overthinking. This being gone so easily with the subs is GREAT!

Seeing HUGE benefits there already.

Also had a fight with the wife yesterday, and played Amused Mastery quite well. Not really played, I was LIVING it. Wasn’t phazed by anything from her. Calm and clear frame. Awesome!

Also STILL seeking an audio player on MAC that can have the same file in the playlist TWICE!
iTunes can’t do it, unless I am missing it, and the other players can’t either.

Suggestions?

After reading through the PDF File that comes with all the subs, I am questioning my stack:

This is from the PDF:
Depending on what your goal is, different subliminals will help you reach them faster and easier. For finding a great job, or getting promoted fast in your current job, Ascended Mogul is the right subliminal.

If you want to become an Entrepreneur and create your own empire, then Emperor is the right choice:

If your focus is true wealth, becoming a serial entrepreneur and an investor, taking things to the highest levels humanly possible, then you can either start with the foundational Mogul, or go to our highest tier wealth program, Ecstasy of Gold:

Now, I was told in the other thread I should start with AM as a sort of foundation, which I understand, especially the Ascension part. But when it’s good for my job, that seems OFF. I don’t give a damn about the corporate world and I want to quit the lingering 9-5 I still have until my business fully takes off.

So I am thinking about switching to EoG instead of AM right away.
I got effects from Ascension in there, but I feel like the Job-setup is the wrong direction for me.

Day 9!

Will be switching to Khan EoG tomorrow, but will finish this stack today.
I noticed some things from Ascension, definitely. And money is coming in, so a few things work.

But consciously I cannot reconcile now having AM “somewhat focused” on the corporate world, so I am switching to EoG.

This changes my initial stack idea, but doesn’t matter. Stark will be added later. I might even switch to Emperor after the 6 months.

The following stack is now SET:
Monday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x EoG - 1x BLU
Tuesday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x Rebirth - 1x BLU
Wednesday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x EoG - 1x BLU
Thursday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x Rebirth - 1x BLU
Friday: 2x Khan ST1 - 1x EoG - 1x BLU

This is exactly how it’s described in the PDF and I will be using this.

Alongside superchargers of course!

Apart from that, I noticed reconciliation popping in recently. So I am aware I should stay on the sub to really see benefits, but as I mentioned, this will happen with Khan EoG now.

Aiming for 6 months.

I think it’s wise to stick with a playlist for at least 3 months. Also check yourself in 60 days to notice what progress has happened.

You are taking things too literally.

If you are able to work harder in your corporate job you will be able to put in the much harder work necessary when you have your own business.

Being a better employee makes you into a better employer. It won’t make you into a compliant little wage slave forever tugging your forelock at the boss. Instead you will start to get respect at work as you simply get on with it and produce results.

1 Like