AM+BLU starting out, testing the waters

Thanks for the feedback!

I guess you’re right, but I already switched to Khan etc, so now switching back again is probably weird.

I am fully aware that there won’t be deep changes from AM now because I switched right before reconciliation (or so it felt), but it’s fine.
With the current stack I am gonna stay for very long!

Observations so far regardless of AM:

• Time moves WAY slower. This week took a while to finish which is GOOD. Prior I felt that time is fleeting constantly and I am missing out on life.
    I guess this changed because I am much more doing what I TRULY enjoy and I live fully in the present moment, not waiting for future to arrive.
  • Also I am thirsty AF
  • Still wondering if my setup is useful so far. I can see on frequensee that ultrasonic works with these speakers, but if I listen to regular music, the sound is quite bad (pretty bass heavy), I wonder if that interferes with efficiency of the subs? BLU I only listen to on my Audiotechnica headphones.
1 Like

NEW STACK
Day 1

I am now on Khan EoG and BLU, plus of course the Legacy Supercharger which I TRULY enjoy.

• First day I was irritated and angry pretty much immediately. Reconciliation and working through the traumas of the past. However, didn’t shatter my clarity and confidence I gained from AM so far.
    But it was noticeable that my vibe is different in how other people reacted to me.
  • Also two rest days with similar feelings, but I had a bunch of great ideas for my business and things I needed to do.
  • Worked through A TON of issues I had to take care of in a few hours. Productivity is still INSANE.

@AlexanderGraves :point_up_2:

1 Like

I know, but I already switched to Khan and listened a few days, now going back again makes it weird again, doesn’t it?

As opposed to now fully going into Khan for 6 months?

It doesn’t make it weird for me. I’m simply encouraging you to make a plan and stay with it to increase your chances of success with the subliminals.

1 Like

Gotcha!

It’s fine then, AM basically served for me testing the waters (being completely new to subs) and I experienced GREAT effects!

But Khan (+any money sub) was from the beginning the thing I wanted to do.

Gonna stick to this for a very while. Might even prolong after 6 months. And maybe I add a second month to ST1, because I think this is the most important stage, building a clean foundation.

Currently I am running EoG, which I know is another multistage major, so maybe I reduce the loops since my subconscious is very receptive.

I am definitely feeling a slight fatigue a few hours after listening to the subs.

Day 2:

The almost IMMEDIATE change from AM to Khan/EoG I noticed is the fact that I am FUCKING UNEMPLOYABLE lol

AM helped me work for the lingering job I still have and get a few things done. Now on the EMPIRE stack, I cannot be asked to do anything for them. I solely concentrate on my empire.
This is kinda tough, because, well, currently I still need that job. The direction is the correct one, though!

BLU is a fantastic booster to keep working all day.

What I do notice is a general calmness. While sometimes emotionally irritated internally (recon) I am completely calm with other people. I don’t care what they think of me.
Plus, I am much more present. Less overthinking the future. Just acting.

I wonder what the last stage of Khan does if I am already mostly focused on action!

1 Like

One thing I need to add:

I definitely notice IMMEDIATE (like within 10 minutes) changes from BLU.
I wonder if it is the Ultima version or because it’s masked.

Will test a masked Khan ST1 tomorrow morning.

I split the threads so it makes more sense.

New stack now journaled here: Conquering myself (again) and the world, Khan-EoG-BLU