Ascension Stack + Limitless, Sex Master - I AM the Superior Seductive Developer

As in 10 loops in 1 day, or 10 total loops over a series of days?

10 loops in a day. The stack looks like this:
Limitless x1 5am or 6am
Aura x1
Acension x1
30 mins break
Acension x2
Lunch break
Acension x1 1pm or 2pm
Limitless x1
Aura x1
Break
Limitless x1 7pm or 8pm
Acension x1

Why 5am or 6am? It is my experiment, early in the morning (2 hours before sun rise) is the time for manifestation & meditation. I want to sit still and listen to Limitless at that time to see how it affects my mind thru out the day.

Thank you for being very specific!

10 loops a day is more than what most people are doing. However, this might work well for you.

If you start having fatigue, anger, headaches, or a desire to stop/switch subliminals, please consider more rest days and reducing the number of loops per day.

I’m getting results with just 1 loop per day.

If you start having fatigue, anger, headaches, or a desire to stop/switch subliminals, please consider more rest days and reducing the number of loops per day.

@RVconsultant Thank you for your reconciliation list. I will notice any of these during listening to the stack.

I forget to ask you this. If you recalled when you first listening to SubClub, how many loops did you listen a day? Is it different from now?

My logic is that for people who are new to SubClubs, they need to build up the total loops and listen for around 3 months. This build-up is required for the mind changes and adapts the the subs. After that, people can gradually reduce total loops to 1 or 2 loops a day. The reason is the mind already adapts to the script in subs so less loops will show results.

From reading journals, I can the a pattern that most of senior members who listen to a title long enough, they only need 1 or 2 loops to see the results.

I’d listen maybe 12 hours a day.

Yes.

Why? Because the technology is different. When I was listening to them 12 hours a day, that was pre-Q format. Now with Q I listen to a program for 1 loop and notice results. If I listen to 4 different programs, that’s 4 loops. So in 4 hours my subliminal listening for the day is done.

I read and re-read your post. I do understand your reasoning. I can understand why it makes sense to you. So here are the warnings I just posted to someone else:

Please click on the post to read all 3 other posts it links to with the warnings.

3 Likes

Week 4, Stack: Ascension, Limitless & Aura

• Day 1, 2, 3: Ascension x5, Limitless x3 & Aura x2
  • Day 4, 5: Ascension x4, Limitless x2 & Aura x2

Effects summary:

• The effect of Ascension is up to another level. I notice that my voice becomes louder when I talk. I constantly narrow shoulder blades to push my chest out and I swing my hands when walking.

• I somehow haven’t seen the effects of Limitless and Aura yet, maybe need more time to see the effects.

• Listening to 10x loops from day 1 to day 3, notice the note from @RVconsultant about listening many loops. I see that I have a mild reconciliation, I become angry easily and start to use swear words a lot.

• So from day 4 & 5, I reduce to 8x loops. The angry feeling goes away, I still use swear words but less frequent. I think use swear words in the right context is kind of cool -> keep saying them.

During week 4, for some reason I keep on thinking about improving my financial situation -> earn more income, become more financial rich. I also have many things related to finance come to me, videos and information about investment pops up thru out the week. My mind all thinks about investment & finance, so in week 5, I’ll add Mogul in the stack to improve my finance, SM can wait later.

I’m going to ask you to experiment with

Day 1, 2, 3: Ascension x3, Limitless x1, Aura x1
Day 4, 5: Ascension x2, Limitless x1, Aura x1

Also monitor your energy levels. Any fatigue? Might be the Aura module. I’ve wondered if running it 5 days a week might be overstimulating.

Your self-discipline is admirable.

Also monitor your energy levels. Any fatigue? Might be the Aura module. I’ve wondered if running it 5 days a week might be overstimulating.

It’s very hard for me to notice my energy level because I tend to do things as well as thinking for longs hours. 7 days a week, I’ll think and do things until I feel tired & exhausted then I’ll stop and rest for a while => it’s hard to notice I’m tired from the subs or from work for long hours.

With Ascension x4 Limitless x2 & Aura x2 I have the same level of tiredness. For me as long as my mind is stimulated and focused, my body can keep up with long hour work.

Day 1, 2, 3: Ascension x3, Limitless x1, Aura x1
Day 4, 5: Ascension x2, Limitless x1, Aura x1

I will consider your recommendation and adjust week 5 stack as below:

• Day 1, 2: Ascension x2, Limitless x2, Aura x1
  • Day 3, 4: Ascension x3, Mogul x1, Aura x1
  • Day 5: Ascension x2, Mogul x1, Limitless x1, Aura x1
1 Like

Week 5 Ascension x3, Limitless x2, Mogul x1, Aura x1

Results:

• Many thank to @SaintSovereign @Fire for creating a great sub like Ascension. The fruits of Ascension are the most beneficial for me this week. Why? In a party, a girl & I communicated back and forth with eye contact then I approached her and we were good from there. After the party with some drink, 2 drunk guys joined and tried to cockblock me to get the girl. I immediate cancelled the action, hold the girl hip and drag her near me, showing that this girl is mine. I noticed, the girl seemed to be very happy and shy when I did such action to guard her from 2 other guys.
  • For some reasons, I feel the urge to research and want to know more about business as well as finance. There are many news relating to finance and investment come to me this week. So I decided to add Mogul to the stack.

Next week stack My friend and I purchased some new titles this week, my stack for next week is:

• Limitless x1, Limitless Executive Ultima v2 x1, Ascended Mogul x2, Aura x1
  • Limitless Executive Ultima v2 x1, Ascended Mogul x2, Sex Mastery x1, Aura x1
  • Limitless x1, Ascended Mogul x2, Sex Mastery x2

I decided to add Limitless Executive Ultima to boost my productivity. Sex Mastery to make my girl her life-time in bed :smiling_imp:. I add Sex Mastery as needed on the go, later will remove it when the job is done.

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign do give give any feedback for my stack next week?

Best

2 Likes

I would encourage you to try it for 2 weeks and notice the results, especially fatigue.

Talk about ascending! Did it seem to you like taking action in the moment such as that just came to you? Did it flow like butter?
Or was there any kind of inner hesitation at first? Curious as I’ve never bought Ascension, just Ascended Mogul

There is no inner hesitation for me. Right at that situation when other guys try to cockblock me, I feel like that is the right thing to stop them and drag her near me. I do it naturally without second thought.

After that, it is her who asks for my phone number.

3 Likes

That’s fawesome!

1 Like

Week 6 stack

• Day 1 + 3 Limitless Executive Ultima v2 x1, Ascended Mogul Qv2 x1, Limitless x2, Aura x1
  • Day 2 + 4 Limitless Executive Ultima v2 x1, Ascended Mogul Qv2 x1, Sex Mastery x2, Aura x1
  • Day 5 Limitless x2, Ascended Mogul Qv2 x1, Sex Mastery x2, Aura x1

Results

• I still enjoy masculine, calm & confident effects from Ascended Mogul
  • It’s been 3 weeks for Limitless, however, I don’t see obvious, clear effects from it. Maybe need to listen 2 or 3 weeks more.
  • Sex Mastery is there but I haven’t had a chance to test it effect yet. Plan to remove it next week.
  • Begin listening to newly updated v2, v2 gives me straight recon if I listen to 1 title 2 times a day. Must reduce to 1 loop for each v2 title.
  • Limitless Executive Ultima v2 x1, Ascended Mogul Qv2 x1 give me recon this week. I see that I become more lazy and do not want to code, I actually rest for 2 - 3 hours during working hours from Wed, Thu & Fri. This never happens before, I never feel lazy when I code & write program. It’s my pleasure & happiness to learn new things, solve problems, understand new structures & logic from programming & coding. Becoming lazy and don’t want to code is not me.
  • Especially, on day 5 with Limitless x2, Ascended Mogul Qv2 x1, Sex Mastery x2, Aura x1, I have a hard headache for 2 hours straight with the stack.

Question: @RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Fire Is v2 too strong to listen 2 titles at a day? Need your comments about what I experiences last week

Best,

1 Like

I would encourage you to start with 1 title at Qv2 and notice what happens. Wait 1 day. Then decide if you want to add another.

@RVconsultant

You mean I should start from very beginning with v2? Like:

• Day 1 & 2: Ascended Mogul v2 1 loop. Notice the effects
  • Day 3 & 4: If I feel no recon, can add Limitless v2 1 loop
  • Day 5: if no recon, then Ascended Mogul v2 1 loop + Limitless v2 1 loop
  • If no recon, then next week can add another title. Keep adding until I feel recon: tired & lazy

Thank you for asking.

Day 1: AM v2 1 loop
Day 2: notice effects

This v2 is potent.

How’s it going?

I’m back after a long time, not active in the forum but still keep visiting & reading in the background.

So overall, I continue my subs journey with SubClub with Ascension & Limitless are the main ones, + other subs depends on what I need:

• 2022.02.15 to 2022.03.07: Limitless ZP + RICH ZP, Ascended Mogul ZP
  • 2022.03.13 to 2022.04.02: Limitless + RICH 1 day, AM another day
  • 2022.04.08 to 2022.04.30: Limitless + RICH 1 day, AM another day
  • 2022.05.06 to 2022.05.24: Limitless + RICH, Limitless Executive
  • 2022.05.30 to 2022.06.19: Limitless Executive 1 day, Limitless + RICH another day
  • 2022.06.25 to 2022.07.15: Limitless Executive 1 day, Limitless + RICH another day
  • 2022.08.19 to 2022.09.06: RICH Crypto + Ascension Chamber Flac, Love Bomb for Humanity + Limitless

Results: I perform damn well as a software developers in 2021 & 2022

What’s next, my in tuition tells me it’s time for the next leap, change in my life: seduce some quality girls and make them shaking in uncontrollable orga…, make them feel freaking sexy and feminine again. My next based sub will be Wanted Black.

@RVconsultant you can close this journal, I will create a new one for Wanted Black. Also, I want to change my username, what I need to do for it?

3 Likes