Hypnotic / Writing Subs

Great to hear that, my friend. RM standalone helped me with writing. Good to see it working as a Core to a Custom as well :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Malkuth Thank You so much. This is very enlightning!

I concur and am wondering @SaintSovereign :

Is a sub with only the ZP effect possible?

I too felt how easy change has become with ZP and this very strong emotional healing aspect where fear, that was very present in the past, and other emotional hurdles just dissolve.

To be honest as strong as the results of some ZP subs felt the ZP effect was for me in most cases even more profound.

Maybe, as ZP supports Q subs & customs, a ZP sub like a gym for your subconscious only about transformation & healing would be possible?

Not supporting one specific subliminal core concept or archetype but know what you really want and become whatever you want to be.

2 Likes

You might want to consider adding your idea to this thread.

2 Likes

I feel like thatā€™s Mindā€™s Eye. Thatā€™s about as close as you could get to neutral. It strengthens whatever you intend.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never tried ME ZP. ME Q didnā€™t work for me.

I know it can enhance every dominant sense, but, in retrospect, the name was probably kind of a weird block for me. (Having no visual imagination was a pricking complex for years. Imagination works well for me tactile or in sounds and spoken words.)

Maybe Iā€™ll give ME ZP a try at some point.

Coming from an acting and larp angle (inner) change was always easiest for me when taking up a role/character/archetype, a more or less conscious transformation, often supported by personal rituals.

An ā€œactingā€ ZP in the tradition of Stanislavski but not (just) for the stage but for life would be an interesting concept.

1 Like

Iā€™m planing to update my Writing/Hypnosis custom:

• Renaissance Man Core
    (If a Master Hypnotist Core will be published, RM will be substituted.)
  • True Sell Core
  • Entranced
  • Temptation
  • Voice Master
  • Song of Joy
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Story Teller
  • Sacred Words
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Direct Influencing Aura
  • Eagle Eye
  • The Single Point
  • The Merger of Worlds
  • Vortexdive Crucible
  • Starfilled Night
  • Void of Creation
  • One Scent (for better rapport during hypnosis)
  • Current Invoker

@lion Any thoughts? Suggestions?

4 Likes

I really like it. Any reason you put in Voice Master? Is it for having a pleasant reading voice?

1 Like

Mainly for nuanced leading during hypnosis, to hit the right rhythm and emotional tone.

I considered to split the custom into one for writing and one strictly for hypnosis, but they are too closely linked. (I started experimenting with written hypnosis too.)

3 Likes

Since both of them come under Renaissance Man skills, I think one custom will do very well for both :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers! Thank You for the feedback.

1 Like

All the best, bro!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to revamp the Writerā€™s Sub with RoM, concentrate it on writing and probably make a separate hypnosis sub later on.

WRITERā€™S SUB

• Revelation of the Mind Core
  • Love Bomb for Humanity

For the right Words:

• Song of Joy
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Story Teller
  • Sacred Words
  • True Sell

For Inspiration:

• The Wonder
  • Vortexdive Crucible
  • Starfilled Nights
  • Void of Creation

The Edge:

• Focused Arousal
  • Entranced
  • Temptation
  • Transcendental Connection

To get into the Writing Mood:

• Joie de Vivre
  • Current Invoker

Misc.

• Gloryseeker
  • Voice Master

Notes: LBfH for spreading love and happiness through the writing. I was contemplating Renaissance Man, Ultimate Artist and True Sell ZP but LBfH felt just right.

Voice Master for presentation and podcasts.

2 Likes

What cores have you chose for these modules?

I love these cores and modules. Have you started to use it?

1 Like

Cheers!

I reworked it a bit with writing as the main theme. Writing and Hypnosis was too much.

A Journal to The Essence of Honey can be found here:

It will probably get another update if Ultimate Writer ZP is released and a sibling if Master Hypnotist ZP finds its way into the Q-Store.

Right now Iā€™m still very much in the phase of unfolding. Itā€™s quite joyous.

2 Likes

Letā€™s propose this title or is it already in the voting list?

1 Like

It already is. It was proposed by @Palpatine:

1 Like