The Essence of Honey

I’m normally not for journaling, let alone a journal in a public forum. This one might well be the first tangible effect of “The Essence of Honey”.

This custom contains the following modules:

• Revelation of the Mind Core

• Love Bomb For Humanity Core

• Entranced

• Temptation

• Voice Master

• Song of Joy

• Dragon Tongue

• Ultimate Writer

• Story Teller

• Sacred Words

• Transcendental Connection

• Focused Arousal

• True Sell

• The Wonder

• Joie de Vivre

• Vortexdive Crucible

• Starfilled Night

• Void of Creation

• Gloryseeker

• Current Invoker

The main goal is to boost the skill of writing (fiction, non-fiction and copy) and creativity.

I listened to it last night for the first time and the (trailer?) effect is profound. With Joie de Vivre, Love Bomb For Humanity and, to a lesser extent, The Wonder one can feel the light slowly coming back after the shortest day of the year. The grinding Gedankenkarussell (neverending trains of thought), well, stopped.

Optimism is starting to grow and bloom in rather unexpected ways. RoM seems to give different perspectives to old and protracted problems, showing solutions or questioning it being an issue at all.

Let’s see where this goes.

10 Likes

Beautiful writing custom, @Mithras. All the best.

4 Likes

Cheers!

3 Likes

TEoH is quite dense.

Listening to it solo for one cycle, one feels cognitive pressure. Not in recon territory, but it’s a bit challenging, in a good way.

Thoughts are clearer and much more focussed than before. Less project hopping, more developing one strand after another.

True Sell is seaping in. With every project I’m starting to look for the commercial angle even in the pure heart projects.

I need a diktaphone app!

Time during walks is less tangibly enjoying nature and more clear thinking/developing ideas.

4 Likes

I started oldschool journaling with a pen and a paper journal. It’s a weird feeling when you’ve only written on a computer for years, but it’s great as a condensed thought dump.

I want to build a setup with which I can work on writing projects every minute I can spare, be it on walks, in the car or in bed before dozing off. (Not enough time is still biggest problem to really get going.)

I’ll probably rotate TEoH in and out of the stack. It’s really dense and RoM seems to need a bit of pause to properly fold out.

1 Like

Setup for writing while walking or driving (iPhone, small bluetooth headset, Just Press Record app) works great even in freezing winds.

Starting to build the habit to record/write whenever I’m wandering around outdoor or indoor. Rebranding chores as enjoyable writing time was a pretty brilliant move.

A lot more, at times challenging, healing going on than I expected. The prison I saw myself in for decades was selfbuilt and very well maintained. A really cozy cell.

Might take a stroll outside. There’s no lock in the door. There never was.

1 Like