How do you feel when reconciliation hits you?

do you guys by any chance face exsessive recon druing washouts?

i really never felt recon while i was listening to my regular routine.maybe it was soo mild, i couldnt notice

i would feel overloaded if i increesed some loops but no recon like this before

now during a washout its really hard :sweat_smile::mans_shoe:

Yep. I get more sleep. Seems to help.

1 Like

For me its a sudden statechange into loneliness and my soul starts crying and screaming

Also I want to give up and not listen to any more subs.

2 Likes

Yeah, the hardest recon hits me on my washouts. Usually around day 4.

1 Like

Recon hitting me hard:

1 Like

so its normal to face hard recon on washouts
also do you face this kind of hard recon during your regular days of listening? or its only during washout that you face this exessive recon

cause i read somewhere that washouts are super energtic and the bloom effect but its not my case

ive never felt this hard of a recon never since i ran subs

do you face this hard recon on your regular routine of listening? or not?

No, I don’t. I get some recon from time to time but it’s really minimal.

1 Like

What is reconciliation?

I usually feel sad, anxious, depressive…i just let it wash over me and sit with it until it fades

1 Like

Reconciliation

Reconciliation is the trickiest of the bunch, so tricky that we’ve had to write multiple articles and posts on the community forum about it. Basically, reconciliation is any kind of side effect that causes you to NOT run the subliminal. It’s a sneaky little bugger — it tends to manifest in ways you don’t expect (but nothing dangerous) and also has the tendency to convince you that it’s not even happening! Even though it’s very obvious that you’re being overly moody and frustrated, you may perceive it as everyone else having an issue.

Some things to look for: moodiness, extreme frustration and anger, a desire to switch subs constantly, a feeling that the subliminal isn’t working (which can be similar to stonewalling, but without the urge to keep listening), weird fears (what if this is mind control — hint: it’s not, you’d fight that scripting), “I had better results off of the sub,” etc. It’s hard to define, but once you recognize it, you’ll always recognize it.

One method to determine whether you’re experiencing reconciliation is performing an emotion check. This is a tactic that was created by one of the founders of Subliminal Club. To do an emotion check, you get a piece of paper, go somewhere comfortable and write down how you feel in one sentence. Don’t overthink it, just let the words fly. You’ll want to be a bit poetic (you’ll see why in the example), since that can create an “anchor” to the emotion. For example, one of the founders of Subliminal Club first wrote that his “soul feels like it’s crying,” when undergoing reconciliation. Now, whenever he suspects he’s going through reconciliation, he’ll know for sure if his “soul is crying.”

With reconciliation, there’s not much you can do except let it run it’s course. Reconciliation is actually a good thing, as it indicates that you are processing the subliminal’s script and dealing with the internal changes. While it may feel uncomfortable, you are not at any risk. Exercise tends to help resolve reconciliation quickly. Also, soothing environments and actions — like taking a nice, warm shower — helps with reconciliation a lot.

1 Like

I was joking, but thanks xd

2 Likes

such dry humor :rofl:

1 Like

I feel like doing nothing, I want nothing, and yet I don’t want to feel like I want nothing at the same time, but can’t feel anything else than that.
I feel voided out of everything

That tend to be the case when starting a new sub or after 4-5 weeks of constent usage of one.

Else I have slight headacke and/or my head feel so full I can’t really retain easily any information for the rest of the day, it become a hard process

1 Like

Washouts or rest days I can have hard core reconciliation. I can also have times where I have blooms and feel very energetic.

3 Likes

maybe the can of worms is not empty yet. From my own experience I have found that just sitting with recon is best and not analyse to much. As soon as you feel the recon is dealt with, as soon you rode the wave and there is no more left, continue. You will get there eventually, sucks that it might take a while to empty the can of worms but for me it is liberating!

1 Like

i was analysing because its weird to never feel this kind of recon on listening days and only on washouts

i can barley mention a couple of times i faced recon when i was listening on my routine and it was so light barley noticable

so now i was shook and how hard it hits on my washout, i even thought that i was stonewalling before cause ive never experinced this hardcore recon

1 Like

also im waking up like im overloaded, i wake up full force gorggniess then it goes away
also sooo many dreams its like im watching tv

how do you guys know if its enough for a washout? how do you know the processing is now ok and now i can go back?

Brain fog, overthinking, memory is bad.

Sometimes I just question myself if I wrote something correctly.

It’s not recon but overload. Cut down on the loops or do a washout.

1 Like