How do you feel when reconciliation hits you?

Also nightmeres this is the case on my washouts only, im in my 5th day of washout and boy i saw a lot of nightmares

Something that I’ve noticed lately today became very clear to me now. When I hit overload from listening my head becomes sluggish in brain fog. Then I get very tense in my jaw muscles. Even if I try to massage and stretch it it does little. Been like that for over a day now.

This was the case today and yesterday after trying something that sent me into overload. Just now as I’m writing this, the tension in my jaw is releasing after 1.5 days of rest and immediately a small ringing in my ears begins. This is to me at least the transition from overload into regular reconciliation. It is just like the pressure from the jaw is let out through my ears like a release valve on a cooker.

And after this my emotional state stabilizes and I start seeing results again. Just wanted to share this as it is happening. And also noticed that the line is drawn to go into overload mostly when I feel a lot a pressure around my ears while listening, like I want to remove the headphones.

Something to remember the next time I feel this and let go of the stubborn determination to keep on listening.

2 Likes

The recon that is hitting my right now (on my 4th day of a washout):

Just lovely!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

and for when he started the stack again

Ascension of Jesus - Wikipedia

4 Likes

hahahahha i saw this pic and i was like what does that mean :thinking: :sweat_smile:

now im experincing funny recon which is very weird and it changes so fast but its very delicite and very light very cute i would say :joy:

and i kinda relate to that pic, very funny and light

1 Like

I wonder if I should stick to the washout till the recon has passed as recon is known as a part of the integration. The last time I was doing a washout I jumped from recon into listening.

Processing can go on for about 30 days afterwards. I would give the washout at least a few more days. Let that stuff really process…

1 Like

I’m leaning more towards the importance of processing/integrating over the importance of the exposure. But of course, no exposure equals no processing/integrating it’s more about prioritizing processing/integrating.

1 Like

Due to financial stuff, and self-esteem stuff, and stuff stuff, my recon mainly is me feeling like I’ll never amount to anything. I drink milk and take choline and it helps a bit.

I’m not sure even if it’s recon. When I run DR1 and R.I.C.H. together, shit breaks that I need to spend money on. So I figure I’m just manifesting according to whatever beliefs/states I have “deep in there”.

if I run DR1 by itself, I am more prone to anger and frustration. So I got a lot more work to do.

You are a smart man! I’m confident you can get through this.

Is there anything we can do to help you?

Assuming you meant me, @RVconsultant I’m the only one who can really help myself in this.
I know I need to take out the metaphorical trash (after making sure what’s actually trash and what isn’t) and then run subs to help with that.

I’ve found myself falling for someone else (not related to subs) where it’s starting to impair my judgment enough I know better than to put myself into certain situations. Hence Heartsong to help with my current relationship. Just all a matter of metacognition, self-awareness and action-taking.

If you think of something we might be able to do to help, please feel free to say what it is.

1 Like

I’ve had a root canal without numbing. If I had to choose between that and a kick in the balls, i’d choose latter. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If you experience recon/stonewall but still persevere listening to the subs regardless can it cause brain damage or something? Asking for a friend.

Nope, in the end it’s just words. Expertly calibrated words which can and will create lasting change, but still words. And like hypnosis, no sub can make your brain do something it really doesn’t want to do, like hurting itself. No sub we sell anyway.

If you insist on pushing through, you might get very grumpy though. Better to keep your brain as a friend and give it some time to handle things. If you don’t it’ll just get more and more stubborn, like a kid who really wants that piece of candy in the store.

2 Likes

What type of psychopath would do that to you? I’d take 5 consecutive kicks to the balls over that.

2 Likes

Can reconciliation be manifested as headache 3 days after last run?

Check out the What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation? from the support site.

Thanks bro,

It doesn’t say when you can have those symptoms though.

for me its grumpy, hat backwards kinda day.
and also nightmares haha

1 Like