How do you feel when reconciliation hits you?

Memories from be embarrassed or pushed around pop up from recent and even further back in child hood. Things I did or said resurface. I make mistakes and beat myself up for it after everyone is either over it or don’t remember. Horniness is also a part of it. Paranoia, anxiety, fear and occasionally anger. Finally, and this one never goes away… wanting to switch or order another custom.

2 Likes

I think you got all your reconciliation out of the way when your ran T2 customs for 8 hours a day, every day

:joy:

Everything is a walk in the park after that.

I get what I would call brain sensitivity, subtle doubts, questioning everything, thinking I’m running the wrong subs or nothing is happening etc…

2 Likes

Actually, when it hits me hard it causes significant social anxiety, it makes me socially inept and passive. I think the reason is social anxiety tended to be my biggest issue when I was a kid and teenager.

Incredible sadness and depression. The best I can explain it is that my “soul is weeping.” Headaches, grogginess. I start doubting our mission. It’s one of the reasons @Fire and I don’t both run / test subs at the exact same time. SOMEONE has stay focused.

16 Likes

In light of Saint’s very aptly put and poetic response, I’m going to amend my reconciliation
as the experience of my Soul throwing a massive temper tantrum

3 Likes

That was poetic? I missed that part

1 Like

Same.

My soul having a root canal

2 Likes

I wasn’t being sarcastic, there is a poetic nature to that statement as I hear it.

2 Likes

Weird. I read that part and threw up a little

1 Like

to each their own, I appreciated it.

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl:

I was being sarcastic

2 Likes

damn- was hoping for a 100% record in determining your sarcasm :joy:
alright I’ll be on edge from now on lol

2 Likes

@Azriel :metal::metal:

1 Like

last year when I first listened my custom which it is terminus squared level…I just felt tired and unmotivated…especially I mixed it with QLQ st3
I just always felt sad and empty…everything is in vain…then I took a break…something magnificent happened…my life completely turned around after that…and I am feeling I am on the upward spiral…just getting better and better …now with DR in my stack…I just dont have those really hardcore recon anymore…usually something light…I dont even realise it until I write my daily journal…

1 Like

And all this time I thought that was a sign the subliminal was working great.:grin:

1 Like

I’ve noticed an increased water intake resulting in a lot of toilet visits. And also I feel a craving for way more salt when I eat, think that has to do with the increased water intake :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s good. I have to force myself to drink water even though I feel dehydrated at times, specially when listening to a heavy stack.

1 Like

Yep happens to me as well that i forget to drink water. But when overloaded with subs I have this heavy feeling in my head and that’s when I get really thirsty, so then I’m just naturally drawn to drink water.

1 Like