Help me subliminal club

It is not at all delusional and here i also told you that my parents are noticing and are worried too …so how can that be delusional … Ok i am ready to share picture if you think that way …

See, if you firmly believe something, subconsciously— it will emanate outwards, consider for a moment we are all connected, there is no space separating us because it’s the mind who conceives of this space.

It manifests in the Minds of others, and so your parents, and others who observe you may be enchanted too.

Our minds can affect our bodies, if you keep giving it your awareness, the intent, and the vision for the changes. But at that moment you will see the destination, once that “spell” wears off, you will see the TRUE growth and change not the actual illusion.

But according to your own admission, the sub was made yourself, it was so powerful the changes are so apparent?

The logical conclusion would be to re-craft it using spelling to revert it however you’d like.

I’d suggest you remain calm, you will be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i know it cannot effect permanently if some sub with a good script can overwrite it … Nothing remains permanent i understand that … Dont worry i am fine … i am not processing a lot , i am just telling what is happening to me thats it … i am not listening to anything since two month and it is effeting me 24/7 so i have to tell my problem thats it … my parents are worried , my family is worried by seeing the constant changes…i have to help myself out

The screenshot are not going … It says new members can post embedded or something like that

Friend, it can not change you if it is not processing.

The suggestions will just drift down in the depths of your subconscious like any other experience you had.

Otherwise, it is just your doing by remaining “focused” on those changes consciously, and affirming to yourself that it is affecting you all the time.

This is natural creation using your Mind, subliminal’s are just a guiding hand, something you can use as a tool, it is not called a “program” for no reason.

But it seems to me that it is stemming from your subconscious.

I am not able to send more replies

IMG_20220722_174727

IMG_20220722_174940

IMG_20220722_174908

IMG_20220722_174840

IMG_20220722_174606

IMG_20220722_174538

IMG_20220722_174750

IMG_20220722_174655

I have too many people who are going through the same and are facing this situation since years … They are just so tired because no strong action was taken against it , youtube creators are not so much advanced and these sufferes are mostly teenagers too … Most of them got depressed and suicidal too because of many factors age, social situation, secret Subliminal community , many reasons actually

I can also give so many proofs about it to make you guys understand and feel what are we going through …

How do i send a private message to someone here ? Somebody help

2 Likes

Maybe this thred can be useful for you to read?

2 Likes

@Varsha are you Natalie Popatia from “desired face” (subliminals) aminoapps.com ? You dont seem traumatized there ?