Help me subliminal club

Hey No , i am not that and who told you i am traumatized or something lol…How can i send a private message to someone here?

Thank you

1 Like

I published that youtube video to prove a point. This sub you have been going on about is not disfiguring you. Either you are in a very difficult head space or you suffering from some disorder.

1 Like

Honestly, there’s nothing we can do. The best advice we can give is to stop running subliminal audio and let things settle down. I’m going to have to lock this thread, as the YouTube subliminal community is rife with constant conflict and “cancellations,” and that’s not something we want to bring here.

We can’t undo someone else’s scripting, if they are even capable of making a title so powerful.

I’d also recommend that you see a qualified doctor and / or mental health practitioner, as we can’t give any medical advice.

3 Likes

But i have the Affirmations in hand that i had listened too, and it is effective all the time … please understand … i have quit Subliminals since two months

It is not abt youtube … This is my own Subliminal that affected me … Dont lock this thread … i will remove those screenshots … i just send it only to show that i am not the only one who have suffering from Subliminal effect

It is highly unlikely that the subliminal affirmations you posted are still causing issues two months after you ran it. Physical shifting is hard to do with subliminals and generally speaking, the shifting stops as soon as you cease use of a title. You should consider seeing a doctor to rule out other causes before doubling down on the subliminal narrative.

5 Likes

Because it has looping Affirmations with words like every zeptosecond… And also i am sorry if i am sounding disturbed but i am not crazy lol o am having the sensations in my left ramus all the time and because of non stop collagen production it has tightened up and shrinked and got small in size

Yes, but your subconscious rejects and ignores affirmations that it deems harmful. That’s why the individual posted the link to the mind control thread. Rather than having your jaw continue to produce collagen, you’d end up with a headache and then the sub passes.

Those affirmations are simply not that powerful. They’re very basic.

3 Likes

I created it following my friends instructions and got literally messed up … You comment made me laugh so hilariously though :joy:

1 Like

I suspect that there are other intentions at play here other than honestly asking for help.

5 Likes

I am so messed up now that i cant even tell that i have the Subliminal with me , you can’t test it on your own because it is not something eatable or something related to that stuff to try

There’s really nothing we can do. I can’t even look at your alleged build method, lest someone start claiming that we stole their IP or used their methods and the such. It’s clear that you’re going through some kind of trauma, but we are not capable of tackling this issue. You need to consult to a qualified medical professional.

4 Likes

Is it not possible for you to overwrite the Affirmations ? I am so young. Yes i have pictures as a proof though … But cant make you blv that i am totally fine and it is the Affirmations that is effecting me … Atleast try to make one , i request you… This is all i can do from my side … i cant explain in words how it is effecting my appearance and bring a girl it is very difficult for me to live this way

Why don’t you buy Paragon then run it for a month and see if that makes a difference or helps at all?

The best thing you can do is run paragon and go see a medical professional

I can send you my pictures privately… but i am not able to figure out how to do this

what a coincidence that those weird posts always occur when you launch a new technology

5 Likes

I have no doubt that you are experiencing a trauma. I just doubt that the subliminal you created (or were given, the story confuses me) is the cause. You said this began with a jaw injury. Are you sure the jaw itself healed properly? If you experienced a fracture, without seeing a doctor, the bone could set improperly and cause something like this.

Also, your posted script (again, far too basic to induce effects six months after the fact) includes the affirmation that you are enjoying your desired results, and that you can clearly visualize your result. Those qualifiers alone would prevent the script from “going rogue,” which is impossible anyway, because it subconscious simply ignores or discards affirmations that are harmful.

There is something more going on here, and unfortunately, we cannot intervene.

2 Likes

It never fails. You should see support.

1 Like

Yeah i stopped listening to that sub when i could able to open my mouth easily ,collagen does fast healing to tissues… and yeah the second point confuses me too because i am not desiring those effects yeah but at the time of listening to that sub i was desiring that sub to work so maybe thats why