Hello everyone and nice to meet you :)

Hi everyone,

I’m coming from using [Edited per Campfire Policy] since August 2022 till today (first used the free and then the paid version), to which I saw just some small results, even though I took lots of action.

Before using that program, I was in a very bad mental state with lots of anxiety, depression and irrational fear. My physical state was also bad as I had sleep apnea, liver problems, hyperthyroidism, etc. I was not able to work, and I was abandoned by everyone, except one friend.

I healed quite a bit through Reiki and Kundalini and now I’m not taking any medication, I started practicing CrossFit and got a better body, I organized some of my personal life, studied to improve my skills and get a new job, I practice self care and law of attraction/assumption, and met/approached some nice Women at the gym.

The thing is that I didn’t get a single date nor made a single new friend to have a coffee, even though I’m a very sociable person and I can make friends easily.
Also the job opportunities that appeared to me were never nice places to work or they were too demanding like saying that I’m not prepared, or that I’m not good enough. I also met the girl whom I think is my twin soul, but she ignores me, she doesn’t even talk to me now.

Maybe some of you also have tried [Edited per Campfire Policy] in the past and can share your experiences with me and answer a few questions:

1. Which program here is the equivalent one to the [Edited per Campfire Policy]? For now, if I want to keep it simple, I would just like to get a program to heal properly (since I still feel lots of fear, anxiety and depression, and there’s something wrong with my lower intestine), get a quality girlfriend (ideally the one that I think is my twin soul, but if I can manifest other Women I would be happy), and a job that I like to do with a good environment and well paid. At this stage I don’t need modules to start my own business and make millions.
  2. How many days of rest do you recommend me to take from the previous sub maker, before starting these Programs?
  3. Before embarking on a big Program here, maybe it exists a small Program, just to test how powerful these subs are, like a Testosterone Booster?
  4. I was never able to use the [Edited per Campfire Policy] (just used the Silent and Regular versions) because they make me feel very tired and if I keep insisting, my brain starts working really bad. Anyone here felt tired with the Brainwave versions provided here? Can we have all the good results, even if it takes longer, without the Brainwave versions?

Now some other problems noticed with [Edited per Campfire Policy] (these are not questions):
5) Some of the results that I felt like feeling very sexy, or pro-activity, started fading away until they disappeared, even though I listen to the refresher daily. Also I have lots of joint pain and I think all this is due to lack of testosterone.
6) About the girl that I love, I tried to change to another gym to move on, but the other CrossFit gym had almost no girls, so I felt like bounced back to the old gym. I also focused on manifesting other Women, but I keep meeting her by accident at my therapist office (she works there), again like having lots of opportunities to talk to her when she is alone, but she keeps hating me.
7) Some people started being very aggressive and disrespectful to me, specially attractive Women, without any explanation.
8) My mentors (older friends, therapists, coaches) don’t respect my options and my way to do things and want to force me to do things their way, saying that they know what is best for me :joy: I’m the one who in principle knows what is best for me, and mentors exist to give advice, not to force the students to do things.
9) There was one event with one person, and I don’t want to say who that is for now, that was a manifestation of some of my worse fears. When I saw that I felt so bad, that the next day I had an indigestion and had to call an ambulance and went to the Hospital. The Hospital was full and I had to lay on the ground. I had to call my Reiki therapist to remotely assist me, because after some hours waiting in the Hospital, they still wouldn’t see me.
10) I see lots of preconception about my looks, like for example, letting my hair grow. I wouldn’t expect to hear things like this in the year 2024, but most of these comments come from Men, or people that envy me.
11) Lots of people confuse my confidence with arrogance, and try to put me down.
12) When I do tasks to organize my life, each task never has an end, because while doing it I keep discovering more things that needed to be done and I had not realized before. Also if I study and apply for some jobs the subsequent job interviews get harder than the previous interviews in previous companies, making my study never being enough.

I also realized last week that we are all one, and other people are projections of parts of me, so now I love everyone unconditionally, and that means even if people are bad to me, I try to invert the negative into positive and I try to help everyone, because if I help other people I’m helping myself. This realization also made my Ego almost dissolve completely. That’s what seems to work better for me, and punishing people proved not to work. Also by not loving everyone I seem to manifest in my life the outcomes opposite to the ones I wish.

Love you all

5 Likes

Please do not mention names of other vendors on this forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Will do. Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and to our close knit community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome. Please take a look at the forum rules here - PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy

I went ahead and edited out the names - we like to keep the conversation focused on our own titles and technology, and let the others have their own forums.

Start easy and slow with a title like Genesis or Ascension. Our titles work very differently to others, so you want to start slow and get some experience under your belt. Read the support articles and sign up for the Masterclass to know how to best work with them.

This would depend on the other maker. The common pattern is that other producers are unable to fill the subconscious queue to a minimum necessary degree and ours do so very quickly, but just in case take at least 3 days to a week.

Genesis or Ascension.

We don’t offer brainwave versions. Personally, I view it as a crutch and a beginner producers/company’s mistake - if your technology was up to par, you’d have no need to rely on anything but the utmost quality of build and scripting, and wouldn’t need to add random stuff to your titles in the hopes of making them work better. An extension of the “throw everything at it and hope it works” type of thinking that people like to do without the necessary knowledge to understand why it shouldn’t be done.

No morphic fields, energy fields, brainwaves, frequencies, hypnosis, etc. Pure excellence in one area only - subliminal technology. 99% of the time the additions don’t even help, just make it work worse. I believe this was covered in the Masterclass as well.

If this is not a consequence of genuine spiritual development and requires you to intentionally invert things, be aware that it is ultimately a harmful practice. Such state should be a natural consequence of daily spiritual improvement and happen without any intent on your part - simply a part of your being.

Forcing things is just like New Agers trying to manifest things by being extremely positive at all times - it’s not real positivity and will yield no actual result.

But, I’m no guru or teacher, so take that part as you will (versus the other, subliminal related parts).

All in all, welcome and remember to take action, journal, listen well and don’t overexpose. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@supersayan4 : Funny that you’re asking this. Just a couple of days ago, I was thinking about brainwave entrainment.
I would like to add to what @Fire said.
I used brainwave entrainment products and binaural beats for years. Sometimes I would meditate up to 2 hours a day. I retrospect what a waste of my time!!!
I have products from the main brainwave entrainment company and some of their newer competitors. In my experience, it was hit or miss. Mostly miss. That’s why I stopped using them.
A couple of days ago, I realized that Sub Club products have given me the exact results I was looking for in brainwave entrainment. One such result is that I’ve never been this emotionally stable in my life. Another one is that I dropped tons of limiting beliefs, which I was never able to do with binaural beats or isochronic tones and stuff like that. Even after using them (almost daily) for years.

Sub Club products are different from anything else you’ve seen or tried so far.

2 Likes

Welcome to our digital living room.

To get an impression what SC subs can do, I’d try one if the subs Fire recommended. Ascension is very narrow in its objective and therefore fast acting so you’ll get results pretty soon.

For most of your problems, I’d recommend Lovebomb. Be it dates, jobs, friends… Everyone is mirroring what they receive from you.
If there is a lack of self esteem and some unconscious parts of you think you aren’t worthy of a nice gf, a better job etc, others will notice these beliefs subconsciously and react correspondingly.

For me, healing selflove brought my twinsoul in my live because I radiated that I’m absolutely happy with myself and it’s like a vacation to spend time with me.

Self worth was another issue. I needed years to understand it. Two months on Phoenix ZP did the job and I started Lovebomb.
You need to know, that I studied until 9 years ago until a Burnout and a severe depression destroyed me completely.
I was never able to get a job. Two weeks of Lovebomb and I got my first minijob. Now people tell me that I look more alive than in the past few years after a night shift.

After a month on Ascension, I’d recommend Lovebomb :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve read the forum rules now.

I’m very glad and grateful for the @Fire 's and @ksub 's answers, and the articles in the forum show that you know what you’re doing. The previous sub maker didn’t even had a forum, nor a phone App, so this seems to be the real deal.

I feel like I wasted 1 year and 8 months of my time and resources, but I got some results, and anyway I’m grateful to the previous sub maker, because I got some results and they were the stepping stone for me to find you guys (Sub Club).

I’m also hyped to start (I’ll give it 1 week rest just in case like advised).

About the genuine spiritual development:
I agree with your advice: “happen without any intent on your part”. And originally this realization came to my mind in an authentic way. Then when I started practicing it, it was authentic, but as time passed by, it started to feel more and more forced. So I’m going to stop forcing it, because today I’m already feeling down. I will say that for many things that I feel or discover about my self since I use Subs, is that I can’t maintain it for too long, or feel it with consistency.

Take care

1 Like

Exactly, sometimes looks like thought transmission.

That’s what I’ve been trying for almost the last 2 years, but I was already not believing it, because the other Subs from the other maker didn’t work. I’m believing it again now. Thanks.

2 Likes

You’ve already shown the world what true resilience looks like :wink: Despite facing adversity, you’ve refused to back down, and that’s something to be celebrated.

Your journey is a proof to your strength and it’s inspiring to see how far you’ve come. As you stand at this crossroads, remember that every obstacle you’ve overcome has only made you stronger, more capable, and more resilient.

Remember this: Your past challenges don’t define you; they’ve sculpted you into a warrior ready to conquer every obstacle . Embrace your inner power, trust in yourself. You’re not just seeking healing or success…you’re claiming it.

Furthermore, release any worries about external validation, including the pursuit of relationships. Instead, focus your energy on harnessing the power of these subliminals and cultivating your inner strength. When you radiate your inner confidence, self-assurance, and a magnetic presence, women will naturally be drawn to you. No need for chasing or seeking approval; simply embody the qualities that make you irresistible. Whether it’s your unwavering confidence, magnetic charisma, or undeniable presence, trust that the right people will be drawn to you effortlessly. So, keep your focus on personal growth, and watch as the world responds to the unstoppable force that is you.

1 Like

I can say that you saw me very well, and by figuring that out just by my post, you seem to be extremely intelligent. By the way nice to meet you @R.E.M.P.O !

I’m glad I’m being an inspiration for others, because I hadn’t realized that.

I’m in tears reading your reply and there are no other words to say this, but thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, supersayan4! It’s great to meet you too. It’s an honor to connect with someone who’s faced challenges head-on and emerged stronger. Remember, every step forward is a testament to your strength, and I have no doubt that as you continue on this path, you’ll see amazing transformations in every aspect of your life. Keep believing in yourself.

1 Like

I’m going to do it!

Stay well guys :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been reading some instructions and articles, and I guess I’m going through overload and reconciliation at the same time from the subs from the previous vendor. Last time it took about 2 weeks to disappear, so it might take more than 1 week this time. I think I should only start using the Ascension program when I stop feeling frustrated, moody, and physically and mentally exhausted.

I’m glad that you provide these articles!

1 Like

Make sure yo start with microloops. 30 sec at time every two days. If you experience no reconciliation, up it to 1 minute. If you still feel no reconciliation, go to 90 secs. By the time you reach 3 or 5 minutes (maybe sooner), you would have found your sweet spot.

2 Likes

Just checking in to see how things are going now with your subliminal journey. Care to share about any experiences or insights you’ve had recently? Whether it’s been smooth sailing or you’ve encountered some bumps along the way, feel free to share. Your progress matters, and remember, every step forward, no matter how small, is a testament to your strength and determination, shaping you into the person you’re meant to become…

1 Like

Hi @R.E.M.P.O,

Thanks for the message.

We are in synchronicity because I just bought Ascension and I am downloading it.
The download is taking ages, so probably I’m going to try the first micro loop (30 secs) in a few hours.

So far some good opportunities are appearing in my life (except for Women), I think due to the bloom of the subliminals form the previous vendor. I was never able to succeed at conquering those opportunities with the previous vendor subliminals, but now with Ascension I might be able to succeed right away this time.
I had today an interview for a nice company abroad, and they wanted me to solve a test tomorrow, but I postponed it to the weekend, so that I have time for Ascension to have some effects on me :grin:

I take the opportunity to clear some doubts about micro loops, since I’ve searched the shop and the forum and didn’t find any official micro loops docs:

1. By what I understood I should only increase the micro loop time if I see no reconciliation nor results. If I see any of these I should keep forever with the micro loop even if it takes months.
  2. After I reach 3 minutes (or 5 minutes???) I can go suddenly all the way and listen to the entire duration of the loop.
  3. When I start listening to 1 full loop, I’m not sure how to decide between 1 on 2 full loops, or if the loops in themselves have autoconfig.
  4. We should use a Program for 21 days. I think that excludes the days experimenting with micro loops.
1 Like

Hello. Have luck and be happy!

1 Like

That’s fantastic to hear about your decision to try Ascension! It sounds like you’re already experiencing some positive shifts in your life, and I’m excited to hear how Ascension enhances those opportunities for you.

Regarding micro loops, your understanding is spot on. Start with shorter durations like 30 seconds and gradually increase if needed. Remember, consistency is key, so if you’re seeing results or experiencing reconciliation, stick with the micro loop duration that works for you. Consistency is key, so stick with what works for you. If you don’t experience reconciliation after a week, it’s safe to consider increasing the duration.

Remember that patience and persistence are the twin virtues that pave the path to success.
With patience, we endure the waiting, and with persistence, we forge ahead. Keep us updated on your progress.

2 Likes

You can increase time as long as you don’t feel recon. Keep in mind, Recon can build up over the cycle. So if you feel more recon at the end of the cycle it’s also a sign that you loops are to long.

You can always try that. Like me :wink:. But that can lead to serious recon. Or you can increase incrementally like 5,7,9,11,13, 15 minutes.
Sometimes a few cycles with small loops prepare you for full loops.
I listened 2 cycles of KB1 only with 5 minutes. Third cycle I went straight for 15 minutes. And it went perfect.
LB on the other hand I increased by 4 minutes once and I felt like my head would explode.

Could you paraphrase this question?

Nope. Keep to the official listening schedule. Microloops don’t change this.

2 Likes