Has Anyone Been using ascension recently?

You should add GLM to your stack as you run AM …. Also maybe add rebirth once a week and limit destroyer

Since Zp, I’ve kept AM constant.

Added Rebirth Recently

Swapped Stark, Regeneration

Today I purchased Ascension*

I really want some innerwork for solid confidence

1 Like

Read this Book

Nathaniel Brandon - The Six Pillars of Self Esteem

And Do Emperor in this time

:wink:

To speed up your process - have the wish to develop a healthy self esteem

2 Likes

thanks bro :+1:

1 Like

Highly recommend more people run Ascension.

I feel like I’ve been an Ascension salesman the last week :joy: I keep recommending it to so many new people plus seasoned SubClub users.

4 Likes

Hey man yeah im running ascension right now.

Here is my intro post: New Guy from UK with questions - im lost :(

Here is my ascension journal: Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Im new to this place (not to subs - which never worked for me from other companies) and ive been on Ascension for 12days so far and coming to 13th day.

As you will read in my introduction thread, Fire advised Ascension to me and at least for 60days with action being extra helpful - which is my issue, the lack of confidence and fear surrounding action towards my career/academics etc. Action in other areas I excel and and im an alpha in those areas too lol

Anyway what is HOM?

Also so far besides some feelings of being bored, or fed up which members have said is recon nothing really concrete as yet.

I had a headache from having it play once a little louder than maybe I should so is that indicative of the sub working or simply me being a tool for having some water sounds play a touch louder than usual im not sure but I did think it was a positive indication its working on me.

Goal is to reach the 60th day and then see where im up to.

Long term plan is to stay on Ascension for as long as I can and need to and then to add subs that will help me further in executing subs such as Limit Destroyer and Ascension Chamber as per the advice I have got here: A sub for luck? - #13 by AjUK

Other than this I cant say anything unless you read my journal and help me out with any insights you see as you’re more experienced with the subs here than I am and also at executing subs which ive never been able to in the many many years ive tried subs lol

So thanks to @Lion for tagging me to this thread hope ive been of help and let me know when you have an ascension journal so i can follow it too @Merc

Actually is there a way to follow a journal guys?

And finally im curious, having ran Khan and Whatever HOM is as well as AM, wouldnt they have all worked at your inner being and insecurities by now? I dont see how such subs would fail to and why you would need to go backwards with ascension,

Maybe limit destroyer to remove other limiting beliefs that are hindering you may be better but im a little confused how 3 years of these subs still made you feel insecurely inadequate?

thanks

2 Likes

:rofl: and a great Salesman you have been sir!

2 Likes

It’s just such a great foundation. I love it.

2 Likes

Im lucky in that case that I am on it as my first sub here and my goal being to remove the root of all my issues ie fear, insecurities etc rather than chasing the future goals of women sex and money as I can right now afford to not worry with that so yeah im grateful and lucky!

1 Like

House of Medici:

Go to the bottom of the journal/thread and change the dropdown menu from Tracking to Watching. Like this:

2 Likes

ah Emperor great thanks bro and thanks for the tracking info, i didnt realise :man_facepalming: :rofl:

2 Likes

There are 2 separate products:

1. Emperor:
  1. Emperor: House of Medici:

Happy to help out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh no wonder I was lost.

Which then makes me now even more confused with the OP @mecharc having ran these power house of subs for 3 years feels he still needs to get more subs to work on other issues to help these subs achieve their objectives.

Surely the point of the objectives is to reach it and get through whatever issues hold you back from reaching them right?

3 Likes

We are all human and sometimes we think we could have done a certain thing better which is why we go through it again.

It’s like if we had a Calculus class in school but we didn’t pay attention to it or tried to but failed. And we decide to tackle Calculus again after 10 years because we want to master it. It’s something like that.

Also, going through the same subliminal again has the added advantage of helping you learn things which you didn’t learn before because your current circumstance has changed.

Sort of like re-reading a book you first read as a boy and learning new things from it now that you are older and a bit more wiser. Same with subliminals.

3 Likes

Just remember life is a journey with many ups and downs.

4 Likes

@Lion That’s a great plan. In my seven months @sub Club I have bought a few subs but didn’t use them long enough to have a lasting effect but later on I will be revisiting these subs for at least one or two cycles to glean what I have missed. Thanks👍

1 Like

You ran Khan, Stark and your confidence didn’t increase…

Very intriguing…

2 Likes

I believe he ran the older versions of the product more specifically Q version.

@mecharc did you run the ZP version of Khan ?

1 Like

I couldn’t imagine running both of these titles and not seeing my confidence increase.

1 Like

That might explain it, it’s kind of crazy how much Zero Point changed the Sub game.

1 Like