Has Anyone Been using ascension recently?

I haven’t been around long enough to answer this question.

1 Like

ah when did you join here? what was your first sub?

And by :

you mean cos of it being 15mins? cos im waiting for it to show objectives being achieved.

I used Ascension as my first sub when I arrived at Subliminal Club.

At that time it didn’t have objectives list like how you have now.

It did work for me or else I won’t be here .:slightly_smiling_face:

Depending on your age you need to give the title some time to work on your issues. No title will resolve all your internal issues instantly.

The title will work at different speed for different people. Most of the issues that ZP will address will be subconsciously, after all these are subliminal audios.

So not seeing improvement and looking for improvement via others will just lead to disappointment. You will then start to compare your results with others. This is the same reason why I will not tell you how Ascension has helped me.

This is your unique journey. Cherish it and learn as you go along. Learn about your self, learn how to adapt and cope with life.

Some questions you need to reflect on:

• What does an Alpha male mean to you?
  • What doesn’t constitute an alpha male to you?
5 Likes

I joined Valentine’s Day and Emperor was the first sub I ran.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

@AjUK stop overthinking this

2 Likes

It could happen and as he said, he didn’t run Ascension so lacked a certain level of foundation for the scripts of khan and stark to fully work. In my own case, Khan and also me not running emperor long enough. Ever since I added Ascension to my stack of Wanted and Khan, my inner confidence has been improving. Maybe if I added something like GLM or subs like Regeneration, limit destroyer, it’ll go a long way in solving that. I know for a fact that I listened to Limit destroyer while starting my subs club journey and it gave me heavy recon.
Its not that Khan can not do the job but the script of Khan is kind of dense and will take time to totally resolve such issues. But Ascension can work with something like a surgical precision.

2 Likes

No, I haven’t ran the Zp version of khan

Hey brother! This is some amazing insight. Would you like to share a bit more ?

1 Like

I just did a cycle with Ascension, GLM and EoG1.
It was awesome.

1 Like