Good movie or series to watch?

Shameless.

American Kingdom.

Lost (not the latest seasons)

Heroes (" ")

Prison Break

3 Likes

This weekend I watched an hour of Concrete Cowboys on Netflix. Liking certain aspects of it. Though I’m a bit afraid that the central plot axis may be telegraphed and as hamfisted as Mike Tyson giving me a pound. But I’ll find out when I watch the rest of it. I think I’ll like it either way, just because of how much I love the way it’s creating the texture of the characters’ lives.

Also watched a couple episodes of Shadow and Bone. Never read the books. And I’m liking the acting a lot. A bit weird how the world seems to be run by children, but that’s just because I’m getting older.

As for a show that I really loved, that’d be Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. Exactly the kind of writing that I love.

Apparently the show’s creator couldn’t behave himself and so he (and my beloved show) got canceled. Grrrr…

Oh well. At least I got the two seasons.

2 Likes

Funny tv serie, need more like this one.

2 Likes

I LOVE Elite. Started watching it when I watched Money Heist. Season 3 wasn’t the greatest but the first two seasons are!

Yeah season 3 was kind of dramatic aha. Season 4 coming out in June:sunglasses:

I can’t wait! I’m so excited, and for Money Heist too.

1 Like

Anyone else watch Uncover Billionaire? Kind of gives me Emperor vibes. My boyfriend has made me watch it for Grant Cardone this year (we both love him).

In case no one has said it yet, “Power.”

3 Likes

Invincible
Nobody
Archive
Blindspot
Rick and Morty
Cosmos
Dave
American Gods
Doom Patrol
SarGirl
Avenue 5
Devs
Hunters
Ong Bak
The Raid:Redemption
Mythic Quest
Krypton
How to Sell Drugs Online
Project BlueBook
Dirilis: Ertugrul
Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth
Wu Assasins
Dracula
Love Death Robots
Pennyworth
Warrior
Kingdom
Through the Wormhole
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Monty Python
BlackAdder
RunAways
The Magicians
Future Man
Westworld
Black Lighting
Titans
Daredevil
Power
Into The Badlands
Misfits
John Wick
The Titan
Silicon Valley
The Tick
Bojack Horseman
Jessica Jones
The Librarians
Altered Carbon
The Punisher
Mr.Robot
Lazarus
Monster Hunter
The Comeback Trail
My Dark Materials
Shadow and Bone
The Secret
The Matrix
Archer
Bobs Burgers
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Parks and Recreation
The Office (USA VERSION > UK)
Shameless (USA VERSION > UK)

…ok ill stop :’)

8 Likes

The “Power” character is more like an Emperor right? I have watched a couple of episodes in season 1.

4 Likes

Ghost? Yep, Definitely An Emperor.

5 Likes

If you have not watched the The Shield watch it.

4 Likes

Just binged 3 episodes. So cool.

3 Likes

“Whiplash” is a hidden gem of a movie :+1:.

4 Likes

the drummer story?

btw finished Dragon Dota. Great Show. In the same vein as the Witcher though in anime.

4 Likes

Castlevania -is a great one too

For non anime

Lupin on Netflix is very fun- Omar Sy is a marvel

For movies the new one with Russel Crowe-State of Play was pretty solid as well.

3 Likes

Yep. Staring J.K. Simmons.

2 Likes

one of my favorite scenes from power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r_28psqTjM

3 Likes

So, you can mentally learn out of your head a sentence or script or anything which is on the frequency of success as it has attracted the outcomes you want for another person – but if the emotional frequency does not align with the mental frequency of the thought, its manifestation will not work – like a clockwork.

So true!!! Saying what you feel and feeling what you want to say while saying it is key. Learning to love life, people and yourself is key. So well put @hermit but do you have any advise for the guys reading along that want some help getting to that way of expressing themselves?

@aaa, we can only behave in the sense that we feel ourselves — otherwise, it will be projected as fakery and false identity.

So exactly, just be real and the Law of Attraction will do its thing.

2 Likes