Furkan's Journal

Any time bro.

By the way, you are doing great. You will look back on this journal and see that all the changes are actually improvements on your journey.

2 Likes

@Lion I run subliminals ultrasonic.but it is not completely silence.i played speaker test it worked well.but when I run subliminals it is not completely silence I heard voices it is not crackles etc.
Is it that a problem?? And my phone speaker is not stereo.Does this affect the results.
Note: everything looks fine when I use frequensee

Lastly Today I tried to run subliminals on my computer and I didn’t see anything about ultrasonic sounds in the frequensee

1 Like

Personally I don’t run ultrasonic. It’s too much trouble plus I have a bit of tinnitus (sound in the ear).

And since ZP is only 15 mins, I just put on the Masked and read something.

I was normally running masked, but recently my headphone broke I don’t want it to be heard

Buy a new one. Even a 10 dollar one will work excellently.

What happened, my friend?

Nothing importanted

I’ll get the headphone maybe in a couple of weeks. Until then I will continue to run Ultrasonic

1 Like

Do you know any ways to block YouTube ads on phone.I’ve used a few apps but they don’t work well

Thank you for pointing this out.

Please enter a support ticket about this.

@SaintSovereign @Fire would you please see above post for possible concern regarding Ascension Chamber?

1 Like

iOS or Android? For Android there’s a couple of apps such as Vanced/ReVanced. For iOS Brave browser or Adblockers like Adguard.

1 Like

Android.i searched for vanced but I just saw apks I don know if they are safe

Umm the creator of the official vanced quit so there is only forks available. The alternative is newpipe and you can get it from the official site.

1 Like

@Furkan @Lion when did you last downloaded Ascension Chamber? It was fixed… mine is 7 minutes long (as its supposed to be) and runs without any problems.

@RVconsultant it was fixed already

Edit:

4 Likes

I use Brave browser as default… I watch Youtube there without any ads. I deleted youtube app and chrome from my phone.

Yes, I just checked and it seems to be fine.

1 Like

And seems like I was not overexposed.
I had paused when it is 6.min i wonder If I hadn’t stopped it, would it have lasted until the 7th minute?

Listen to it again, but this time immediately skip to the 6:55 mark. See what happens when it reaches 7 minutes.

Ohh no no no, I’ll never do that again. :slight_smile:
I will use fixed version now

Oh you were talking about the old version… ok.

Oh! It was a week or two ago. Will check again. Thank you!

1 Like