Furkan's Journal

i dont know what to right here now.
All I know is that I need to start journaling.I’m just going to write what’s on my mind,my feelings.
(I realize now that what I was thinking about when I wrote this was whether it would be interesting to people.and it is mistake,and it’s a barrier to me getting the real benefit from this journal)
I used “lbfh” for 17 days but i didn’t journaling so I don’t know how much it affected me.
my main issue right now is that I’m not studying for the exam in 100 days and taking action general in my life,lack of ambitious,purpose i hope the introspection i will to do help this .and exam will determine whether or not I can go to college.
But in fact i didnt come here for exam or lack of ambitious, my purpose(issue)of coming here is different from these.I’m not going to write about it right now because there’s not much I can do,but i believe lbfh will change my attitude towards it. Let’s see how this sub will affect me.
and forgive me if I make mistakes in english haven’t had much practice it.

7 Likes

I may not keep this journal very active because I feel more comfortable writing in my own language and I get into the flow more easily.

3 Likes

It’s all good, you share what you want to share. I personally am terrible at updating my journal lol but I do update a few times a month. It does help me see my growth still, so it does the job just fine.

2 Likes

seems like best tool i have right now is taking action regardless what i feel

2 Likes

I still don’t have a good plan and clear goals right now. I have a lot of information in my head. I have to stop the flow of information and turn to introspection.
I feel that important information is lost in the mass of information. should stop consuming and start writing,producing.

2 Likes

The most important thing I am looking for right now is a great source of motivation, because behind every action you take there is motivation.
Even taking action thinking that discipline is more important than motivation is a kind of motivation.

2 Likes

Have you considered running ascension with LBFH? Ascension sounds like it would work great with your stack right about now. Plus if you’re coming to an end with your current cycle, you could just add it in the next cycle. LBFH will help you with your goals, but Ascension will take a more direct approach as well. Seems like it would have amazing synergy for you at this point in time.

1 Like

thank you for advice .but unfortunately I don’t have money to buy ascension right now.i’m 19 and i don’t live in usa or european country and currency in here high
but i am thinking run ascension chamber in a few days

2 Likes

If you did have the money, what subliminal would you run right now? Also I assume you live in a 3rd world country?

1 Like

I understand, as I said LBFH will get you there. Utilizing Ascension Chamber to consciously guide LBFH will get you results as well. Just remember that Ascension Chamber is to be used once a week, preferably every 7 days.

I also wont go into full details of my results with LBFH but I will say that it has healed me in some ways that has made me a much more positive person in general. This has led to better results as a whole with or without subs.

2 Likes

hahha good question,every sub here is very valuable(I don’t even need to mention), idon’t konw which one but I’d probably run a healing sub like ;limit destroyer,paragon,rebirth etc and of course dragon reborn :slight_smile:
and as @Uber_Elysium mentioned it would be a good idea to run ascension

yeah kinda,I wasn’t going to mention it,but I don’t see a problem to mention it
i live in Türkiye(Turkey)

2 Likes

"From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now.”
-Epictetus

3 Likes

I just did an 8-minute meditation and it was my first
And I didn’t realize how time was passing.I didn’t feel huge spiritual things.But I think it would be foolish to expect something like that from the first meditation.
And next time, if I have time, I’ll look into healing meditations. I saw something like this in The power of now

little problem when I was meditating

I don’t have the flu, but my nose sometimes gets blocked and this affected me a little badly when I was meditating.I can’t breathe fully, my doctor gave me a spray for this, but I can’t breathe fully well.I have to constantly cleaning my nose, my nose feels a little dry and this is uncomfortable.

2 Likes

I have to leave the forum.I have to leave everything that keeps me from studying.even if it is this forum.I will read a few things about health and review my basic knowledge in the name of mainfestatuon and stop writing here or I will write very little.
is it lbfh effect I don’t know.But everything I do outside of studying overwhelms me.

1 Like

And for god’s sake.moderators why I can’t still able to send pm.i wonder why?what should I do @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

And I hope @Luther24 that when I come back like in the summer (Or when I genuinely want to ask a question ), you won’t be gone . Because I have a feeling I won’t be able to ask you any questions.

1 Like

I feel obliged to this because I couldn’t study properly before because of my health condition and I don’t want the same thing to happen.but a big reason for that was probably psychological

I feel confident about studying but I really need to take action now, I can’t waste my potential anymore
I need to progress
I have a really big opportunity in front of me this year, I can’t waste it.

I sent you a PM. Are you able to reply?

1 Like

Today i read the Declaration by Atatürk to the Turkish Youth and it really touched to me (I’ve had tears in my eyes lol).then I read a little bit of his book and watched a video about him.
It put me in a different emotional state. My admiration for him increased once again. And now I’m thinking of taking my strength from him.

1 Like