Furkan's Journal

can I run now? I wanna run le asap

Rest days are rest days.

I think ksub is speaking wisely. I sometimes think that by listening to subliminals I’m making progress and if I’m not listening to subliminals then I’m not making progress. Rest days are important.

What are you hoping LE will do for you? What is the urgency?

4 Likes

That’s the same question that I had. What so urgent that you’re willing to jeopardize your results instead of taking rest days to allow LBFH to integrate and you can have a chance to see better results?

1 Like

For exam go to university
But okay I will wait. I’m calmer now

2 Likes

Rest days and washouts are are as necessary as the listening days. Keep that in mind and make sure you stay disciplined on at least this.

4 Likes

I don’t know fuckin why,but I am little scared while doing chakra cleansing I can’t complete,I thought if I keep doing it my soul leave my body ahahahha
I have to learn detach my self theese thoughts fear

It was my first attemp

1 Like

Today while playing football.I realized how stupid some of my fears were,too much limiting beliefs

1 Like

Can I use LE,LBfH and ascension chamber in same day

I would not do that. Too much in one day.

2 Likes

You’re only running two titles per cycle, right? Then in my view, it’s fine to run :bow_and_arrow: Ascension Chamber with those two. It’s better than running it on a rest day, since it would no longer “count” as a rest day.

Does it mean it’s okay to run three of them on the same day?
I thought this pattern:
I started yesterday:LE, LBFH
Rest
LE
Rest
LBFH,AC
Rest
LE, LBFH and it goes on…

No no, that’s not how you use :bow_and_arrow: Ascension Chamber. You only use that once a week.

The pattern is:-
Day 1: :brain: LE, :heartbeat: LBFH, :bow_and_arrow: Ascension Chamber
Day 2: :bed: Rest
Day 3: :brain: LE, :heartbeat: LBFH
Day 4: :bed: Rest
Day 5: :brain: LE, :heartbeat: LBFH
Day 6: :bed: Rest
Day 7: :brain: LE, :heartbeat: LBFH, :bow_and_arrow: Ascension Chamber

I advise you to read the Listening Instructions.

If you have TWO titles in your stack, both Zero Point, do the following:

• Day 1: 1 loop of each title.
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1 loop of each title
  • Day 4: Rest

… and so on. After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

2 Likes

20min meditation today.And today I was more willing to learn English words.normally I would use translator easily.i think it was limitless executive

2 Likes

My subconscious probably does not find the benefit I will get from the university exam valuable.that’s why I have zero desire and I have no remorse for not studying.I was not like this before, I was hardworking and disciplined from the 1st grade, but all the things I experienced during the pandemic period put me in this situation.I realized many things, but it also had negative effect on me like this.

I think Limitless executive will solve this, but I still shouldn’t rely on it.

Can I run subliminals one after the other.does it cause problem.Or would it be better if I wait a few hours between them?

I always run them one after the other and then I get on with my day.

1 Like

Wtf is that ???
sub is 2 minute and I listend 6 minute it means 3xloop How could this happen?

.But I didn’t even realize it what should I do now??? What will happen now @RVconsultant

There’s a problem with Ascension chamber
It doesn’t stop!! I tried it on another player and the same thing happened. What is the problem??
Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

I don’t think AC has been built properly. It is supposed to be 7 mins but it shows as 10 mins when I last downloaded it.

Stop AC for now until this situation is resolved and a new file is updated in the Downloads section.

If you like, you may tag me (or any of the forum ambassadors) in case you have questions and the admins aren’t available).

I would also advice you to take up meditation as a practice. You seem hyper-anxious on your posts lol. No offence meant. Maybe you aren’t but the first impression struck me that way.

But whether you are anxious or no, meditation is a very good practice for your life as well. Even 5 or 10 mins everyday is enough. 20 mins per day is ideal.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help

1 Like