The spirit of Subclub is iteration and innovation, which calls for a new journal.
My first iteration of this journal – Foundation - Emperor, Wanted, Daredevil - A Boundary Pushing Journal – documented several major life shifts. The healing of my irrational and pervasive fear of life, my first solo vacation, my first successes with one-night stands and an extreme expansion of my seduction abilities, the deepening of my spirituality, career growth, financial growth, and more. It became too large, too rough and heavy to keep up with. So it’s time for a new journal. My path is the same, hence, this will be a continuation of the previous journal and the unifying concept is the same: to build my foundation.
I will be using several programs during my time with this journal, they include:
Genesis, The Revelation of Mind, The Aesthete (my current physical shifting and romance custom), The Ecstasy of Gold, Khan Black (possibly), and Adonis (a new concept custom subliminal). This list isn’t exhaustive either. I will essentially use whatever program/programs, that make sense to further my goals. I’ll change the stacks based on a little bit of good sense, and a little bit of intuitive guidance.
My core goals are pretty simple, keep growing in the areas most important to me: romance/social life, physical health and beauty, and career.
The more actionable and specific goals include:
- Earn more than 100K in net income by the end of the year
- Start a business (see above)
- Cut down below 10% body fat and stay there
- Increase general health and wellbeing
- Level up romantically AGAIN–have even more encounters with even more interesting and beautiful partners.
- Level up socially AGAIN–make even more connections, do even more cool stuff.
- Possibly get a girlfriend that is more beautiful and amazing than any woman I’ve ever been with thus far. I’ve grown enough that I would make a pretty great partner.
- Work less, earn more, improve work/life balance, and manifest the time to spend more time with my hobbies–research into spirituality and writing.
- Improve in other ways that I can’t yet foresee.
There is no concrete plan moving forward, I’ll be flexible and adaptable because that’s what life demands, but you can expect to see a structure in my stacks:
A support subliminal + a primary program + a secondary romance & physical shifting custom. That’s the system that I’ve fallen into and developed over the last year or more of experimentation and it works for me. So for my first stack it looks like this:
- The Revelation of Mind (support)
- Genesis (primary)
- The Aesthete (secondary, romance & physical shifting)
Structure - Primary, Secondary, Support
What qualifies as a support title vs a primary program is completely subjective to the user, and is simply a matter of what your PRIMARY goals are. I could run the exact same stack, but make RoM my primary subliminal, if my primary goals were that of RoM. Make sense? Primary and support is just a matter of your own mindset with the subliminals, you don’t need to do anything special, and your intention will guide the subliminal process automatically. When I start EoG (soon, a cycle or two) EoG will be my primary subliminal, but it could be a support subliminal for someone else, it’s all up to you.
Same logic applies to a secondary subliminal. It’s only secondary because your intention makes it so. Romance and Physical shifting used to be my primary subliminal, but it’s no longer my primary goal–as a result of intention–even though my stacks still follow the same logic that they have for over a year.
In short, run a stack with three titles, and your primary, support, and secondary titles are a result of your conscious intention and guidance, you don’t need to do anything fancy with your listening schedule, it happens automatically.