Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer

This definitely should be your number 1 priority to get a hold of. I’m diving deep into the whole quantum physics and alchemy aspects of life and I am convinced now limiting beliefs are probably the biggest poison when trying to change one’s life and manifest a different reality since our outer reality is a manifestation of our inner world

Goes back to the saying “whether you think you can or think you cant,you’re right”

9 Likes

I wish I had time to practice martial arts but not possible at the moment. Yoga never really grabbed my attention tbh,I Meditate instead not sure if it’s an equivalent to yoga though🤔

Gets head out of the gutter
Smashing enemies is good too👌

1 Like

Yoga is not just physical exercise or postures; it unifies the body, the mind, the soul and the universe :heart:

It brings you to oneness. Divine union :pray:

Patanjali, the father of modern yoga, defines yoga in the Yoga Sutras (around the 3rd century BC ) as the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind. Yoga is therefore practiced to achieve clarity of mind, calmness and quieting of thoughts.

Patanjali describes in the yoga sutras the means to reach this state with the ashtanga yoga and its 8 steps of practice. The asana, is only one of the 8 pillars of yoga practice:

• Yama: ethical principles to be applied in daily life,
  • Niyama : principles of self-discipline
  • Asana: the physical postures of yoga
  • Pranayama: the control of the breath
  • Pratyahara: control of the senses
  • Dharana: concentration
  • Dhyana: meditation
  • Samadhi: spiritual awakening, a state in which individual and universal consciousness are united
7 Likes

Hmm. Cool, gonna rotate my stack now, swap RoM for this.

If you mind sharing, how long did you run RoM and what were your results? I stated running it just a few days ago.

1 Like

Been on RoM for either 4 full cycles and this is cycle 5 or 3 full cycles and this is cycle 4. My last journal became such a mess, and my life has been so busy that I’d have to DIG to answer that question lol.

RoM? A lot of results, all of them seem pretty subtle now.

Increased ability to learn new skills
Overall cognitive enhancement
Spontaneous healing
INSANELY Increased my meditation ability–Literally life-changing, didn’t know people could do some of the things I’ve done.
Perspective shifts…

RoM is weird. It does A LOT but some of the results are rather difficult to describe. It’s like how two people can look at the same image and both have completely different experiences–RoM kinda feels like that. It’s like a Gestalt switch.

From today on spontaneous healing:

4 Likes

I decided today that I finish my stack that consist Khan Black st1, Sanguine the Elixir and The holy Eggplant.

I can include it in the second cycle

Better I hear what SaintSovereign said

I did smoke 2 puffs of weed today and I see that I am In a transformative state with Khan Black and Sanguine the Elixir.

I need to give myself time and don’t rush the process and this is exactly what I am doing

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign,

I have to ask. I’m considering DRLD and Genesis next cycle, but something in CFW I am really holding on to. It’s the sense of personal responsibility in my own life. I’m taking responsibility for good and bad habits in life, effectively shunning old comfort zones of fantasy thinking. It’s empowering. I truly mean that, having spent decades in recovery circles…just going in circles.

Do either Genesis or DRLD have similar scripting for this?

Thank you for your assistance in this.

3 Likes

Genesis definitely does. LD kinda, but in terms of overcoming limits.

2 Likes

Great!

I’m psyched since I’m listening to CFW and Genesis tomorrow. One in the AM, the other in the PM. Not sure which I’ll listen to tomorrow morning yet. I’m leaning towards Genesis.

1 Like

That’s definitely Genesis, I’ve had the same experience too.

1 Like

Thank you Melody. I’ve not been reading many journals lately, so can you share or point me to anything you’ve shared on this in the forum?

1 Like

Saint’s already answered but Genesis has me taking personal responsibility by the bucket loads. But healthy responsibility. Not self criticism responsibility if that makes sense. I think you’ll really like it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Fractal_Explorer. I didn’t know others were so impacted in this same issue. Personally, it’s very empowering, making me even look for things I can do. Whereas before, I’d quickly and easily avoid those things.

This is cool hearing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been a lot more relaxed posting since starting genesis except for the odd major recon bout haha. However I can say that even today, I’ve realised how heavily I’ve lived on expectations of how things ‘should’ turn out and fantasies rather than letting life just happen and doing the best you can as opportunities get thrown your way. Genesis seems to be great at maturing the mindset and optimising it towards navigating life and how to truly succeed. Hope that makes some sense…

3 Likes

That makes complete sense to me. I know well about either shoulding on myself or allowing others to “should” on me. Fantasy thinking, where none of it exists, is a hidden hideout of mine.

Yeah. It makes complete sense.

1 Like

In the morning I pondered on the toxicity in my life and I figured that it stemmed from not having standards when it comes to opening up to people. I’m just used to opening up to everyone who is responsive and that the core of it. Some people are better kept at arm’s length. Upon that revelation I felt some shift in me and a surge of a warm energy stream. There’s something to this title that I would call it “The Revelation of Dragon Liberated”.

Guys, although it’s Fire’s drop, mind that the guys work together and get inspired and supported by each other. Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire

10 Likes

I ran this thing for a bit over 30s tonight. This hits like an emotional cannon holy crap.

I feel like a bunch of frozen emotions were torched and now flowing through me. Fitting for something with dragon in the title.

6 Likes

Feeling a bit apathetic on this similar to Dragon Reborn St 1

2 Likes

Slight recon. Start slower with this one, mate.

I’m experiencing a nice burst of enthusiasm. :blush:

4 Likes