Foundation - Emperor, Wanted, Daredevil - A Boundary Pushing Journal

I was planning to buy and stack RoM and Genesis. Which is why I asked. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just do it! :grin: promise, even a cycle is worth your time.

1 Like

Genesis Test Cycle 2 - Day 15 - The Aesthete - 6/20/2023

Damn it, I just ran The Aesthete on my rest day…This cycle has gotten all kinds of messed up. Oh well, that’s alright. I guess in a weird way it gets me back on track. I’m going to start adding dates to my journal entries to avoid doing this again.

Tired. Drank and ate too much last night which fucked up my sleep. A big goal moving forward is to start getting the sleep my body needs. It’s very necessary. I’ll work out today to help get ahead of any possible recon.

I’m building a fuckaround custom. Will report later with build deets.

Everything is not only good, it’s better. I’m just pissy because I didn’t get enough sleep. I would say that there are more updates coming soon, but that would be a lie. I’m keeping details close for a while. All you gotta know that in every area that I’m trying to improve, I’m improving.

Gonna play with Q-Store now and think about my EoG run that’s coming.

Time for money, baby.

2 Likes

What happened? :thinking:

Haven’t been tracking very well. Missed a listening day earlier in the cycle, now I just ran all three titles in 2 days because I forgot that I listened yesterday. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, just built a new monster. Being a long term-lover of Wanted, I used the Primal Seduction core as the main seduction core, then added some modules to mimic some of the effects of Wanted that I like most. It’s another physical shifting and seduction custom, however, this time I used a lot of the new tech. I present to you…

Adonis

Physical Shifting

1. Legacy of the Spartan Core
  2. BDLM Core
  3. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  4. Perfect Style & Smell

Seduction
5. Primal Seduction Core
6. Alexander’s Play
7. Hegemon
8. Seducers Gaze
9. Instant Spark
10. Gorgeous Manifestor
11. Sexual Manifestation

My Long Time Favorites
12. Ethereal Presence
13. Elegance
14. Entranced
15. Mosaic

Tri-core processing power and 12 modules. Adonis combines some of my favorite aspects of Wanted, with the raw, unrestrictive versatility of Primal Seduction, and utilizes the newest physical shifting technology.

I might just build the damn thing for fun. I’m not sure what it will do to me…but I might as well test-drive the new tech. What’s the worst that could happen? I might improve in ways I didn’t know I could, or I might get unbearable recon and realized that I’ve created a monster that I can’t actually use.

1 Like

Why are these your favourite?

1 Like

When women start saying you look like an angel, and you can watch people melt under your gaze, you’ll understand.

I like Mosaic because it seems to work for increasing stackability

2 Likes

Los Angeles

What?

Update 6/20/2023

Yeah, I got recon. No bones about it. Just like that, I feel pretty low and powerless. Woops, still can’t handle over exposure.

I’m gonna manage this. I’ll just play it by ear managing the recon. Might cut the cycle short and take an early washout to clear my head. :slight_smile: until further notice, all stack changes are not final.

The custom would be too much, I’m gonna scrap the concept for now. Eventually, I’ll test the LotS and BDLM for compatibility, possibly.

Today marks a revaluation period in my journey. I need to shift things up a bit and clear the next level.

Most likely will be running EoG next cycle…BUT you know how recon works lol.

I know that I should start the wealth journey soon, because given my frame of reference from seduction and alpha subs, I should be expecting about a year or more before I really start getting somewhere big. Who knows though.

RoM must stay in the stack, it’s worth every second. I might need to be more creative.

I need to make some adjustments in my life. Sleep more, work less. :slight_smile:

See y’all later.

2 Likes

Genesis Test Cycle 2 - Day 17 - Gen & RoM - 6/22/2023

Ran both. Feel better.

There’s a lot of shit going on in my life right now. I’m actually excited for this cycle to end. I’m gonna push through the last two listening days and once again, I’m gonna try and do a water fast. Maybe I’ve finally healed enough to take on the challenge.

There are decisions I need to make in life, but I’m gonna wait until either I’m done with washout or I complete my water fast. I need some clarity of body, mind, and spirit.

Still pretty confident about EoG for next cycle. Less confident about dropping RoM. Maybe I’ll make a RoM/Genesis custom or a Genesis PS custom…idk. I think I need to make a new custom for my current trajectory though.

I will think on this.

1 Like

Tried Genesis / ROM. Now that I have to choose I will go for a EOG + ROM. Genesis is too much under the radar for me.
Have you reached a definitive conclusion about which one to drop?

1 Like

Not yet. Thanks to screwing up my cycle and life, I’m in a bit of recon right now, so I’ll hold a decision until I wash out.

It’s subtle in the effects, but it is improving my life in marked ways…Idk. RoM has got to stay, I’ll say that much. RoM has been the real linch pin in my recent development.

1 Like

Genesis Test Cycle 2 - Day 18 - Rest - 6/23/2023

I’m gonna do another cycle as is, maybe 2 cycles as to more fully explore Genesis. I think the strategy moving forward is to drop Genesis, allow PS to be my primary archetype subliminal, and stack PS, RoM and EoG. That means I’ll be making another custom. Pretty much will be the same concept as the Aesthete…might even just keep the Aesthete…but with PS and LotS cores. Similar to the current path, slightly different. I think a break from Wanted will serve me well as I explore other aspects of my life.

2 Likes

Genesis Test Cycle 2 - Day 20 - Rest - 6/24/2023

Ran The Aesthete Yesterday

Been very angry this past week. Very. Will update in more detail later.

1 Like

Did something happen?

Been very irrationally upset at my boss. No logical reason why I should be. I think I’ve determined that Genesis is making me question aspects of my work life. I’ve been in a workaholic stage, missing sleep, and putting in 10 hour days at min, most being 11 of 12, and I reached a boiling point and started to feel undervalued.

So yes and no. Nothing had actually happened, but Gen has made me question my work life balance.

Feeling much better now.

1 Like

Genesis Test Cycle 2 - Washout Day 1 - 6/27/2023

Feeling pretty good. This sickness is clearing more and more. Haven’t written about it much, but I had been dealing with some minor (could become major if I hadn’t dealt with them) health problems for about 3 months now. They are healing up more and more.

I’m getting more clarity on my purpose as time goes on, Genesis and RoM both find ways to guide me towards a deeper understanding of myself and I’ve manifested another career opprotunity.

I’m becoming more helpful towards others, trying to be a cheerleader and push others in positive directions.

I’m taking my health more seriously, prioritizing sleep over fun–still having fun though.

Deepening relationships and forming new friendships.

Still feeling EoG and I think PS will be plenty of alpha archetype to keep moving me forward when I drop Genesis.

Pretty confident that I will be running The Aesthete (Wanted + PS cores), RoM, and EoG. It just makes the most sense to me.

1 Like

Paragon?

2 Likes